• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold or interracial symbols?

• Thread starteraugusutus49
  • Start date

augusutus49

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2005
I was wondering what r some popular symbols for blacked wives, girlfriends or tats. and if a women had one on their person would people know

the queen of spades, as well as an anklet on the right ankle.

my wife wares an anklet on her right ankle sterling silver with the letters HW a black Ace of Spades And a disc with the words I love black cock it also has 2 loud silver bells to make sure people look. the advert works she has had quite a few black guys stop her in the street chat to her they know what it means? this normally results in the guy getting a blow job a the very least in the nearest quiet spot she can find we also advertise on local swingers and swing heaven for black guys we are uk based east anglia we bought the anklet and charms from a company called nipple charms and the disc from HW Tanya

gmpgmp0,
sounds like your wife is advertising very boldly. Why not get a flashing neon sign in the front yard? Just kidding.

The anklet with the ace of spades is a nice touch.

My Wife has a Black Panther on her left tit, with its tail wrapping around her nipple, and she also wears an anklet, It works.

Symbol suggestion

I suggest that white wives (or any white woman), that wants to give a signal that she is available to black men for fucking, that the fingernail on her left hand (where her wedding ring is) has black nail polish, while the other nails are not black. This would be a subtle, yet clear signal of availability.

symbols

:lick: Regarding gmpgpo What does the HW on the braclet mean? They have temporary spade tatooes. We heard the other day that thumb rings mean blow job. She likes the subtle things like the thumb ring, she does have the spade tatooe she uses when we are out of town. The bells on the braclet are a nice touch. Id like to here more about that.

Spideridiot

Most forums I visit are not of a sexual nature but now Im half expecting to see a photo of this idiots dick on them.
Don't know if I can say this but I wish he'd fuck off.

Attachments

• DSCF4447a.JPG
    DSCF4447a.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 2,315
Our play

My wife has an ankle charm with a text like on the picture. On the back side it says "hotwife". It is not circular but a harth in silver.

Trying again with the picture

Here is the picture

Attachments

• 58c3.jpg
    58c3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 414
love all these signs :) forgot to say in my last post that one tongue piercing had a white ball and the other a black ball

You mean nobody has any answers or comments to my last post? I thought for sure some folks around here would know.

NippleCharms had the original Interracial Anklets. I guess initation of the other sites are a form of flattery.

I have the HW and the BBC anklets. Very nice and not over powering. I also have the MFM necklace. Now that gets attention. And if we dont like the guys that his hitting on me.... We just say that represents our kids... :)

Great Site. Lurked a long time. Out now!

V

fuckable wmw aren't only the ones who show more

Blackbird_Pie said:
You mean nobody has any answers or comments to my last post? I thought for sure some folks around here would know.

Hmm.. I don't know either. Been looking for info. and not finding any.

Thanks for those spaded lady links, blackbird. I tried to get something for wifey yesterday but they were working on a cart problem. Supposed to have it fixed now so I'm gonna give it a go in a bit.

BTW, check your mail. I sent that stuff you were asking about.

I'm still trying to get my wife to fuck a black guy. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread