• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold or interracial symbols?

• Thread starteraugusutus49
  • Start date
Suggestive Earrings

This should have the proper effect without offending the uninformed. I love a light touch with jewelry personally.

Attachments

• racial earrings 1.jpg
    racial earrings 1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 372
  • racial earrings 2.jpg
    racial earrings 2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 305
  • racial earrings 3.jpg
    racial earrings 3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 251
  • racial earrings 4.jpg
    racial earrings 4.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 453
What about something like this?

Attachments

• ee2.JPG
    ee2.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 417
  • eee.JPG
    eee.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 468
  • ee4.JPG
    ee4.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 398
herbie001 said:
What about something like this?

I'm always an advocate of subtlety, when it comes to a woman out "looking", which these toe rings and such illustrate beautifully. I'm particularly taken with the spade emblem on the painted toenail. Where can I find one ?

This is the best indicator...lol
White_Mum_Black_Baby_02.jpg

Neat 'n Petite said:
I'm always an advocate of subtlety, when it comes to a woman out "looking", which these toe rings and such illustrate beautifully. I'm particularly taken with the spade emblem on the painted toenail. Where can I find one ?
I drew the spade onto the picture of Janet Mason's feet as an example of what it would look like,I don't know if these emblems are available at all,but you could always paint them on your toenails yourself with black nail polish.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 108
White women showing their "Availabilty"

I came across this site where a couple in the UK created a website where they sell jewelry for White women who wanted to publicly announce her availabilty to Black men in a subtle way.

You may want to email them at blackandblewu@yahoo.co.uk

Apparently, they have tatoos and jewelry which clearly displays her interest and reception to Black men. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any in my area, not even Queen of Spades, but I'm still hopeful.

Enjoy,

Blaq9

Users who are viewing this thread