• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold or interracial symbols?

• Thread starteraugusutus49
  • Start date
Blackbird_Pie said:
Just read the words below over here http://www.spadedlady.com/IR.htm
It's kinda where I'm at too. I fuck white or black. Black guys most often get in my panties faster, but that might just be because that's all they are thinking about or the scent of a white pussy makes them crazy or something though :D

Is this black cock exclusive stuff primarily a white male thing? Does the term or symbol of 'spades' actually bother the black guys and we just don't realize it? I never really thought about it before I read this stuff. Why did they use to call blacks 'spades' anyway, anybody know? A friend of mine suggested it was because of the black laborers with shovels or something.

Well, I can only answer for myself, but I am 'black only'. After years & ~80 white guys, the two black guys I have been with are so much better. I wear the Q of Spades ankle bracelet, & both guys think it's cute. They did not take any offense to the 'spade' & like the idea of being the ones who made this lady go black & that I wear a symbol for all to see..

Attachments

• 1dc4.jpg
    1dc4.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,058
BiCpl4BlkM said:
Well, I can only answer for myself, but I am 'black only'. After years & ~80 white guys, the two black guys I have been with are so much better. I wear the Q of Spades ankle bracelet, & both guys think it's cute. They did not take any offense to the 'spade' & like the idea of being the ones who made this lady go black & that I wear a symbol for all to see..

Thats one of the ones I have from www.nipplecharms.com. I bought mine like 2 year ago. Nice sexy swinger jewelry and IR jewelry.

Vicki

PS they never have problems with their cart SlyDog! ruff! :)

I put mine on every morning. This was taken at breakfast table. sat with my dressing gown and slippers on.

Attachments

• !cid_WNmSm3spQa.jpg
    !cid_WNmSm3spQa.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,179
wife wears a gold toe ring on the second toe of each foot and wears a plain gold anklet on her right leg. she was told by a close friend, who is single and black only, that it works for her.

vickisam said:
Thats one of the ones I have from www.nipplecharms.com. I bought mine like 2 year ago. Nice sexy swinger jewelry and IR jewelry.

Vicki

PS they never have problems with their cart SlyDog! ruff! :)

Well, you know.. their site is a little more sophisticated and server errors and stuff are gonna happen with the internet. I wasn't in a hurry, haste makes waste. I liked the fancy Q, got it quick, and saved about 5 or 6 bucks not getting it from your store. Got an unexpected free spade tattoo with it too. Every 5 bucks saved takes care of my ISP expense, so... ruff ruff ruff ;)

i love all the ideas. i ordered a black/white ring from the spaded lady and when i wear it will wear black nailpolish on my left ring finger. i love the idea of sending out these subtle messages to blacks and my bf won't know. i wanted to order the "Black Cock Only" thong but i think my bf will get that. lol

trailertrash18 said:
i love all the ideas. i ordered a black/white ring from the spaded lady and when i wear it will wear black nailpolish on my left ring finger. i love the idea of sending out these subtle messages to blacks and my bf won't know. i wanted to order the "Black Cock Only" thong but i think my bf will get that. lol
I agree. My wife kinda put it this way..

"The little flirty stuff like jewelry and things aren't just for attraction signals, more often than not they are for me. It's kind of a self-tease in a way. When I'm at work wearing my BBC panties and a good looking black guy walks by... it kinda puts me in that 'hot' fantasy zone more having that hidden secret under my dress... I can feel them... know what I mean?"

I think I know what she means. Can anybody explain it better?

Of course, she doesn't have to worry about me finding out. lol One of these days I'm gonna find her some cute panties that say 'Pimped 2 BBC' over a smiley face. :)

I still think the "QUEEN OF SPADES" symbol is one of the best. And if you didn't want a real tatoo, they now even have temporary one's for those who want to remain discrete while with others who don't know you prefer black.
In fact, while watching a very late movie on Cinamax the other night, (rated TV-MA), I saw one of the starlets with the "queen of spades" symbol. Lot's of people don't know what it means but obviously this little sexy blonde had nothing to hide about her true black desires.

well my bf is going out of town soon so im thinking about ordering the queen of spades temp tatoo. anyone know of any other nasty temporary tatoos. i'd love to get one that says "black cock slut" or something like that for my lower back.

trailertrash18 said:
well my bf is going out of town soon so im thinking about ordering the queen of spades temp tatoo. anyone know of any other nasty temporary tatoos. i'd love to get one that says "black cock slut" or something like that for my lower back.

mmm i like that...u should get a henna tattoo...but they do last 6-8 wks lol...id luv to see a real or henna tatoo of I Love BBC or Black Cock Slut...Id be all over you in a heartbeat.

where do i get a henna tatoo? im game my bf will be gone for 3 months. it'll be time to play.

trailertrash18 said:
How about the lower back tat in the photo on the right of this page link

Would look pretty sexy rollerskating around the local basketball court in booty shorts ;)

The Queen of Spades

cmeinfl` said:
I still think the "QUEEN OF SPADES" symbol is one of the best. And if you didn't want a real tattoo, they now even have temporary one's for those who want to remain discrete while with others who don't know you prefer black.
The temporary tattoos are available at http://www.queenofspadestattoos.com. For those of you who have Yahoo! accounts, there is also a Yahoo! group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thequeenofspades which is dedicated to promoting the use of the symbol.

Sheryl recently purchased a QOS anklet from nipplecharms.com, and she is very happy with it. Here a photo of her modeling her new jewelry.

Queen_of_Spades_Anklet.JPG

TATTOO Queen of Spades

augusutus49 said:
I was wondering what r some popular symbols for blacked wives, girlfriends or tats. and if a women had one on their person would people know

I got a tattoo just above my pussy

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 962
my bf left last week and i shaved my pussy clean and got some temporary spade tatoos to put on. im sure i'll be getting lots of black cock over the next couple of months.

oops

i went out with a friend of mine with the Q of Spades temporary tat on my right shoulder. i got wasted and woke up and the temporary is now permanent along with "black cock slut" on my lower back in 2 inch letters and my nipples are peirced. my bf is due back in a month and a half. dont know what im gonna do.

I think black nail polish on the wedding ring finger is excellent. A HW (hot wife) should advertise her availability and colour preference.

I like a black slut wife to wear her bull's ring on another finger - it should be more expensive than the wedding ring, and should be paid for by the cuck husband after the bull has selected it from a jewlery store.

A bull ring reminds the cuck that the bull owns both him and his wife, and the marital bed is off-limits for the cuck for all time.

The bull may also decide to tattoo the wife once she has been adequately trained and has become addicted to black - this may take a year or more. The tattoo is like a neck collar earned in a Dom/sub relationship.

jimez1 - tell her why you want her to fuck a black guy, and why you think she might like to do so. Don't push her too hard - get her to use a different guy's name (instead of yours) when you are having fantasy sex.

Sexy ideas take awhile to grow on a woman, but if she sets her marriage vows aside just once, it will be very hard for her to stop her emotions overflowing to the point that your cock and kisses won't be enough anymore.

Be careful what you ask her to do, because there is no turning back the clock once a woman gets a thirst for extra sex. She will need new sexy clothes for her dates, and you could get a lot of creampies to drink - and her panties will always be wet when she gets back from dates (that is if she remembers to put her panties back on when she comes home to you).

Her lovers may want to borrow your marital bed, and you might get asked to serve drinks and cook them breakfast when they sleep in.

Josetta said:
I think black nail polish on the wedding ring finger is excellent. A HW (hot wife) should advertise her availability and colour preference.

Black nail polish on the wedding ring finger....

...now there's a sweet idea I hadn't heard before, but it sounds like a wonderfully subtle way of making a white wife's preferences known...

Right out there clothing/fashion

http://www.cafepress.com/insideher

Check out these fashion items. These guys have a whole pile of stuff for white swingers interested in black men.

Attachments

• Trucker Cap.jpg
    Trucker Cap.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 506
  • T Shirt.jpg
    T Shirt.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 523
  • String Top.jpg
    String Top.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 484

Users who are viewing this thread