• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather thought of many guys, reading your posts in the quiet of there rooms, doing what comes naturally in such circumstances. A bit like sharing the joy ...

I met up with a guy once in the bar my wife frequented, (He didn't know who I was).
She had cut me off sex claiming He refused to share her with me as long as they were seeing each other. Turns out, He didn't even know she was married!

Just the fact that she has cut me off sex because her current lover doesn't like the idea of sharing her body with anyone else is such a powerful turn on! I just have to think of those words and I'm jerking myself off....

She left home around 8:30 pm Saturday nite. I helped get her ready by drawing her bath with her favorite vanilla bath beads. The scent gets me aroused because I know that by the end of the nite, some lucky guy will have fucked her juicy pussy and left his fresh semen inside of her for me to clean up....She had a manicure and pedicure Saturday afternoon and chose the "cum fuck me" red polish for both. She asked me to inspect her pussy and ass to make sure that she hadn't missed any hairs after her meticulous shaving.

I couldn't help but get an erection seeing her totally naked with her gold nipple rings and matching clit hood ring glistening in the bathroom light. She put on her 3" gold hoop earrings and a short gold chain around her neck. She completed her makeup while still naked, a tease tactic for my benefit. The red glossy lipstick and dark eye liner kept me totally aroused. She selected a flimsy short wrap around print skirt and a white low front, backless silky top. Without a bra, anyone can plainly see most of her tits just short of her pierced nipples. In fact its her nipples that seem to hold the material in place.

She picked out her 5" high heeled strappy sandals. These make her freshly manicured feet look so sexy along with her gold ankle bracelet. She lifted up her skirt to reveal her freshly shaved pussy (no panties) and brought out a tube of KY lube from her purse. She told me to hold out my finger and she gently squeezed a large drop on to the tip. She told me to insert that finger into her pussy to get her ready for her night of fucking. The inside of her pussy felt like velvet and I completed my task. She was ready to go clubbing on her own. I called a taxi for her and she was off....

It's almost 2:30 am and I know that the clubs are starting to empty out. She called me at about 1:30 am and told me that she had met a young black guy and his older buddy and that they were having the time of their lives dancing and making out on the dance floor. She told me not to wait up for her, these guys had invited her back to one of their places for a few drinks and a party....she's call in the morning....I wanted to so badly jerk off, but she left me in my chastity cock cage with the key attached to her necklace....my cock has been seeping precum ever since I got her call....

We are all waiting to hear the rest:)

Welcome back Highlander. I can hear that distant rumble again ... Can't be long now.

She called me around noon and told me that she would be home in about an hour...I couldn't wait, my cock cage was becoming very uncomfortable with my almost perpetual semi hard on all nite long. I actually came twice without even trying, I orgasmed without even touching my cock and the semen just ran out the tip.

A black Acura pulled up in the driveway an hour or so after her call. It was all tinted out so I couldn't see who was inside. The car remained on the driveway for about 20 minutes or so and then the passenger door opened and my wife got out. Her hair was a bit messed up and her makeup looked a tad smeared. She was walking kind of bow legged up the walk. She came in the door but didn't say a word. She motioned to me to lay down on the floor and open my mouth. My wife then leaned over my opened lips and opened her mouth to release a large gob of fresh semen into mine. She had given the driver a blow job before she came in...

She then told me to follow her to the bedroom. Once there, she proceeded to strip off her top and skirt revealing her totally naked body. Her tits were caked with dried cum and covered in black and blue hickies. They also looked somewhat red, like they had been slapped around and manhandled a bit. There was dry cum in her hair and on the inside of her thighs and around her outer labia. Her cunt and ass were used as cum receptacles all nite long by these guys. Her ass had some light red welts across the cheeks indicating that she was given a light whipping to heighten her excitement. She loves rough sex with a little BDSM thrown in for good measure.

She told me that both these guys were really hung, about 9 to 10 inches each and thick. They fucked almost non-stop. Her pussy was red and swollen from the constant pounding she took. She took the key to my cock cage from her necklace and unlocked it for me. She told me to lay down on the bed and then staddled my face with her cum dripping pussy in a 69 position and ordered me to clean her pussy out with my tongue. My cock immediately sprung to attention and to my surprise she slowly jerked me off as I licked and swallowed the remaining cum left deep in her cunt. It tasted so delicious along with her description of her nite....I came in waves and spurted my cum high in the air and all over the bed cover. When I was finished, she ordered me to clean up my own mess with my tongue....

Very nice account of what happened Highlander. Sounds like you both had a great time:D

She was purrrrrrring like a contented kitten.....

Great story! Keep them cumming!!! Too bad I don't live near you. I would love to fuck her all night.

We're on the other side of the country, but I know she would love being fucked all night long....

It's midterm break for her and she's gone to Vegas on her own for most of the week...

How could a cuckold ask for more

highlander said:
She called me around noon and told me that she would be home in about an hour...I couldn't wait, my cock cage was becoming very uncomfortable with my almost perpetual semi hard on all nite long. I actually came twice without even trying, I orgasmed without even touching my cock and the semen just ran out the tip.

A black Acura pulled up in the driveway an hour or so after her call. It was all tinted out so I couldn't see who was inside. The car remained on the driveway for about 20 minutes or so and then the passenger door opened and my wife got out. Her hair was a bit messed up and her makeup looked a tad smeared. She was walking kind of bow legged up the walk. She came in the door but didn't say a word. She motioned to me to lay down on the floor and open my mouth. My wife then leaned over my opened lips and opened her mouth to release a large gob of fresh semen into mine. She had given the driver a blow job before she came in...

She then told me to follow her to the bedroom. Once there, she proceeded to strip off her top and skirt revealing her totally naked body. Her tits were caked with dried cum and covered in black and blue hickies. They also looked somewhat red, like they had been slapped around and manhandled a bit. There was dry cum in her hair and on the inside of her thighs and around her outer labia. Her cunt and ass were used as cum receptacles all nite long by these guys. Her ass had some light red welts across the cheeks indicating that she was given a light whipping to heighten her excitement. She loves rough sex with a little BDSM thrown in for good measure.

She told me that both these guys were really hung, about 9 to 10 inches each and thick. They fucked almost non-stop. Her pussy was red and swollen from the constant pounding she took. She took the key to my cock cage from her necklace and unlocked it for me. She told me to lay down on the bed and then staddled my face with her cum dripping pussy in a 69 position and ordered me to clean her pussy out with my tongue. My cock immediately sprung to attention and to my surprise she slowly jerked me off as I licked and swallowed the remaining cum left deep in her cunt. It tasted so delicious along with her description of her nite....I came in waves and spurted my cum high in the air and all over the bed cover. When I was finished, she ordered me to clean up my own mess with my tongue....

I hate you for stealing my best fantasy.

Attachments

• myface.jpg
    myface.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2,239
  • MimiFaceFucked.jpg
    MimiFaceFucked.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,171
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,634
Hi Highlander,

Thanks for the post, we are looking forward to hearing more:D The idea of her being available to whomever, for whatever is very exciting indeed.

That's so right on! The very idea of her being available to whomever, for whatever is the most exciting part of cuckolding for me!

One of her old boyfriends called is coming to town Friday...She's excited about getting together with him...I can hardly wait myself...more to follow...

She met up with her old boyfriend last Friday nite. Of course she went thru the usual process of preparing herself for a nite of fucking. I was so horny just thinking of her nite out because this guy fucks her like an animal. She was really laughing at my pathetic erection making me feel humiliated at the same time, which just adds to my excitement.

She left in a cab dressed in a black, very short, low V front, backless halter dress with a slit up one side. No bra, panties, red finger and toe nails, bare legs, black 5" strappy sandals, basically almost naked save for the small amount of black dress material barely covering her all over tanned body up.

That was the last that I saw of her until I heard a car pull up at about 6:30 am on the driveway. I peered out our bedroom window to see my wife getting out of a cab barefoot, with her sandals in one hand and her clutch purse in the other.

I ran downstairs to open the door for her. Her hair was messed up, definitely that "just fucked" look times at least 4 or 5 times....I noticed the dry cum on the inside of her thighs that had leaked out of her well fucked cunt during the course of her play time.

She undid the halter around her neck and let her dress fall to the floor. Her tits were covered in hickies with a couple of bite marks around both nipples. As she knelt down to pick up the dress I noticed that she had a bite mark on her left shoulder near her neck. Her ass was red with a few welts from some heavy spanking, no doubt while taking his cock in her ass doggie style...She told me that they just went up to his hotel room and drank and fucked all nite long. He's about 9" and thick and she loves the feel of his cock touching her cervix and the amount of his sperm that remains inside of her cunt because he cums so deep inside of her.

She sat down on a kitchen chair and spread her legs open. Her pussy was red and swollen from the pounding she took. She motioned me over on my knees and told me to clean her up with my tongue. I didn't hesitate and when I was finished with her pussy, she stood up, turned around and bended over for me to lick her stretched ass hole clean too!

highlander said:
She undid the halter around her neck and let her dress fall to the floor. Her tits were covered in hickies with a couple of bite marks around both nipples. As she knelt down to pick up the dress I noticed that she had a bite mark on her left shoulder near her neck. Her ass was red with a few welts from some heavy spanking, no doubt while taking his cock in her ass doggie style...She told me that they just went up to his hotel room and drank and fucked all nite long. He's about 9" and thick and she loves the feel of his cock touching her cervix and the amount of his sperm that remains inside of her cunt because he cums so deep inside of her.

BITE MARKS, yes I would like to see it, too! Lucky you!

Anyone else enjoy seeing physical signs that your wife has been fucked like an animal?

and who likes to have the honor of cleaning his wife's cunt with his tongue upon her return from an all nite fucking session??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread