• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife went out with her fuck buddy tonite for drinks and to take in a local stripper bar. She put on a short wrap around black skirt with a white, silky halter top with a bare back. She wore her black 5" strappy sandals and her new ankle bracelet. That's all she wore...She said that they would be meeting up with some more of his friends and wasn't sure how late she was going to be....

Let us know what happened please she is great.
You are very lucky

She rolled in around 5:30 this morning looking like a two bit ***** who'd been fucked all nite long. She was drenched in dry cum, her makeup smeared, her wrap around skirt was twisted up, she didn't even bother putting on her halter top, she just put her coat on and came home. The top was stuffed in her coat pocket. She was definitely walking a little bow legged when she walked in. She stripped off the remainder of her clothes and told me to strip. I was to assume my position on my back on the floor with my mouth wide open. She squatted over my face and proceeded to push out an unbelieveable quantity of cum, mostly in globs out of her very red and swollen looking cunt. The semen was still hot and the smell of her and the other men's cum gave me an instant erection. She started to laugh at me and as she got up she said that she had to get ready for work and that I should do something with that pathetic looking cock of mine...I didn't wait for another invitation, I jerked off in quick order and licked the fresh cum off my hands and fingers. She called out of the shower and told me that she had fucked 7 guys that nite and could have stayed for more fucking if she hadn't had to go to work. She said that she was coming home after school for a power nap and then she was going out with her fuck buddy colleague and a couple more of his friends to a stag/poker game....

This is so incredible that it beggars belief, methinks it's a figment of imagination.:D

Ye of so little faith...it really doesn't matter what you think, ours is the reality of an open marriage that thrives on this cuckold lifestyle...try it, you might get to like it...

fucked out

Highlander - real or imaginary, it's an incredible story that drives imagination wild; would definitely be inspired by a woman like THAT! Thank you for sharing...

Reactions: voyeurdudeandwife
Truth?

wendyanne said:
This is so incredible that it beggars belief, methinks it's a figment of imagination.:D

Just because you haven’t experienced it yet Wendy does not mean it’s not true.
I can't testify that Highlanders story is true but I know from my own experiences that this sort of thing does happen.

Thanks for your story Highlander. True or false it still gets me hard.
A picture of your wife would help a lot to set the scene though, even if you hide her face.

I have attached a picture of my wife, just so wendy knows I know what I am talking about.

Attachments

• IMG_0500cuck.jpg
    IMG_0500cuck.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 6,637
Wendy true or false

True or false, fiction or all fact, its a good story and for people who like the sisy side, not me personaly, I can see where it would be a big turn on for them, but I like the sex part of wife doing her thing......good story, like the way you add new parts to it, for like life, it is a story that goes day by day

Thanks for your comments. It's nice to know there are those that appreciate this life style and all that goes with it...

I would be interested in hearing from other men or women in the same lifestyle as me and my wife?

My wife informed me that she's going out tonite to do a little clubbing on her own...

similar

We have had a lot o similar experiances as you Highlander over the 22 years we have been married.

We are in a period of normality at the moment though as we had a few problems with her last BF of 2 years.

Nothing sinister just a disagreement of what we wanted out of our strange three way relationship.

Anyway I'm pleased to say he has gone now, and things are good between me, and my wife again.

Won't be long before she is fucking others again, but we are a bit wiser now and will do things differently.

Ill probably start a new thread just like yours detailing what she gets upto as it happens, once we are back into this lifestyle again.

To try and remember, and write the details from all the events in the past woild be a major project, although some of you might remember the thread I started a while back with her ex BF that has since been deleted. I'm sure Okdeacon and Ensur would anyway ;)

Finally someone who can relate...thanks Vigo...You reminded me of a few problems we had in the past with a boyfriend or two who didn't quite understand this lifestyle which led to some messy disagreements. They're few and far between, but it does happen. You're right, it does make you a little wiser the next time. Just lucky my wife and I have a tight relationship ourselves...

Yes! Please do

Vigo said:
We have had a lot o similar experiances as you Highlander over the 22 years we have been married.

We are in a period of normality at the moment though as we had a few problems with her last BF of 2 years.

Nothing sinister just a disagreement of what we wanted out of our strange three way relationship.

Anyway I'm pleased to say he has gone now, and things are good between me, and my wife again.

Won't be long before she is fucking others again, but we are a bit wiser now and will do things differently.

Ill probably start a new thread just like yours detailing what she gets upto as it happens, once we are back into this lifestyle again.

To try and remember, and write the details from all the events in the past woild be a major project, although some of you might remember the thread I started a while back with her ex BF that has since been deleted. I'm sure Okdeacon and Ensur would anyway ;)

I, for one, would LOVE to hear your stories to... the truer the better.

Hey Vigo, I'd love to hear some of your stories! We can compare notes, so to speak...cuckold on...

She's been out all nite, haven't heard from her yet...

She was out with a young student teacher last nite. Had the fuck of her life with him in the basement of his parents house. I had the honor of cleaning the mess in her dirty cunt out when she got home. How sweet it was!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Myra31
Nite out on her own...

Her young student teacher had invited her out to a party Saturday nite. Mostly young guys in their early twenties. She had a long bath, touched up any shaving she had to do. I was asked to inspect her ass for any missed hairs as she spread her cheeks wide for me. Her nail polish was the usual cum fuck me red, fingers and toes. She picked out a short wrap around black and white printed skirt with a white satin like backless halter top, spaghetti straps and ties. NO underwear, she always wants to be totally accessible at all times for anyone that she fancies. She finished off her out fit with 5" black high heeled strappy mules.

Little did I know that the party was in her honour and that she would be fucked by close to 12 young guys that nite. She just called me and asked me to pick her up in an hour. She was very sore and could hardly walk. She said that she had a lot of fresh cum stored inside of her for me to clean out when she got home. She also prepared me for what I was going to see, she had multiple hickies all over her tits, ass and neck. The boys had taken a black felt marker and signed their names all over her tits, stomach, pussy and ass. Her ass was still gaping out wide and leaking semen as well as her well stretched cunt. This morning before everyone went home, they had her give head to them and they came all over her tits, face and hair. She said her hair would be slicked back with cum when I get there. She told me that she had one of the best times ever, all those young cocks stretching her pussy and ass hole....

She made me stop at the mall on the way home. She went inside with that definite "just fucked, again and again" look. We walked from one end to the other and back. Thank goodness it was a mall on the other side of town where she wouldn't be readily recognized. She loved the looks that she was getting from all of the men that stopped to get a good look at her. She insisted on stopping by Denny's to have breakfast...you can only imagine what kind of reactions she got....I had a perpetual hard-on all morning until we got home....

My wife informed me that her biker buddy called her at work today. He wants to take her to a party. She's in the bath right now, shaving and getting her self ready for an all niter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread