• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just left the house, told me that she would call me sometime tomorrow. She was being picked up by her young teacher bf and his buddy...

She called me a few minutes ago and said that she and her buddies have been fucking non-stop since last nite, with a few naps inbetween. There's a couple more of their friends coming over shortly to fuck her. She'll be home later this evening...

She got home Sunday nite around 8:00 pm....She could hardly walk...She stripped naked and fell face forward on the bed with her legs spread apart. She said that she hadn't felt like this in a very long time. Her pussy lips were bright red from a prolonged pounding and leaking semen onto the mattress. I just stood there and jerked myself off...She was totally fucked....

Last edited by a moderator:
bullcrap

what a huge load of bullshit , come on tell us the truth and any pics of all of this

You know, sometimes I regret what we've done to our relationship...but it's the honest to goodness truth! There's no going back, that's for sure! Believe what you want, it's a free country....

intrigued said:
She explained that she is not going to tell me directly. She is going to post the details on here so that I will have to read them from a public forum.

That is the hottest thing I have read in a long time. Incredible. Simply incredibe.

Please let me know what you think of my story.

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2240

The comments from Enser and okdeacon, and others, really changed my view of my situation. If I never thanked you two before ... well, there you have it.

Nice to hear that other cuckold couples have same and similar hot experiences...the only non-believers are those that haven't visited the other side...

My wife is out again clubbing with her new beau and friends. She told me not to wait up as usual. I can't help but fantasize about her being fucked all nite long, her pussy splayed wide open by these guys cocks and her being filled with their hot cum...

She came home with her two studs about 3:00 am. They kicked me out of bed so I went to the spare bedroom next door to the master. They fucked all nite long, all I could hear were moans, screams, my wife saying "fuck me harder baby", the sound of balls slapping against my wifes ass as she is fucked by her friends. It went on all nite long, I didn't sleep a wink. At day break it got silent, so I snuck a peek in the room. They were fast asleep, all naked, with my wife inbetween these two guys. There was a huge wet spot under her pussy and I could see fresh cum leaking out between her labia. She had hickeys all over her tits. I closed the door and went back to my room and jacked off, seeing the image of my wife being fucked every which way and those big cocks stretching her pussy and ass wide open, and being filled with their hot semen....

highlander

You have got yourself a hottie and this is so sexy:p ENJOY okdeacon

Don't I know it! Thanks...

I'm suppose to clean the place up this afternoon, change the bed, etc. She's going out with her fuck buddy and a few friends for a little dancing and drinking tonite and then they're coming back here to party...

It's 2:00 am and I just heard a car drive into our driveway...

She's in our bedroom at this very moment with her fuck buddy and his friend. They've been in there for over 3 hours now. All I can hear are her moans and screams and the slapping of skin on skin. She asked me in about an hour ago to have a look at her being fucked by these two guys. She wanted me to see the slut that she is...she had fresh cum spilling out of her cunt, on her tits, hair and face. She told me that she might let me lick her clean after they're finished with her. I won't hold my breath, they probably will be fucking her all nite...She told me to leave and so, here I am waiting and listening to all the action in the spare bedroom...

She called me into the bedroom the next morning. The three of them were laying naked on the bed. My wife was in the middle and she looked to me like she was covered in cum from head to toe. She had hickeys all over her tits and her nipples looked very red and erect. They were awake and she told me to strip and crawl between her legs. I had an instant erection, at which both guys started to laugh at. I was embarrrassed and aroused at the same time. My wife told me to turn over on my back with my head in front of her pussy. She got up on her knees and squatted over my face. She told me to open my mouth wide and then centered her pussy lips directly over my mouth. They were all laughing as she started to push down with her pussy and proceed to empty the contents into my mouth and on my face. It seemed like she had gallons of fresh semen in her cunt from a nite of continuous fucking. When she was finished she told me to turnover and lick her cunt lips clean. As I finished, she told me to get up on my knees and jack off for their entertainment. I came in no time at all inspite of their laughing and name calling. She told me to lick my hands clean and leave the room....I could hear them continue to laugh as I shut the door. They resumed fucking for the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon...

Her fuck buddies are cumming over tonite for another marathon fuck session with my wife. They liked my performance so much last week they want me to be totally humiliated this weekend. I'm suppose to be their slave for the nite. My wife is suppose to shave off all of my body hair, except on my head. They want me to wear a page boy type black wig and lotsa slutty make up. I'm suppose to wear a pair of black strappy, 4" high heeled sandals. My nails are to be painted red for the occasion and that's all that I'll be wearing...

My job is to serve their every need. A couple of other guys will be dropping in later and I'm to answer the door and show them in. If I'm really convincing portraying a cuckolded slave they will let me lick my wife clean during the course of the nite's fucking...they may even have me lick their slimey dicks clean too...I'm ready to cum just thinking about tonite...

at least you know your place....

Erin

And loving it!!!!

a slutty guide book for my wife

Thanks for your detaild post on your wife day life.

I print it and gave it to my wife to read.
Hope she will get some extrime ideas from your wife to achieve a better performance in my cuckoldery education.
Go haed we are very in love with your promiscuous wife life.

Thanks for the post...it's been a long time since we began this cuckold life of ours. There's no looking back really, just ahead to all the possibilities. Just when I think my wife has done it all, she cums up with another great idea to make things interesting. It's become a normal part of our lives. It's not unusual for her to come home and casually mention that she's fucked a colleague or aquaintance during the course of her day. She's insatiable when it cums to sex, she couldn't stop now even if she wanted to....Are you cuckolded? What sorts of experiences have you had so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread