• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a 2 week vacation in Montreal, Canada....it was hot....

highlander said:
This is a work of art.....
:pThat is the most beautiful tattoo I have ever seen. The only thing that would be better is a black surperior cock entering / near the tattoo in the picture. Amazing.

She's had several black superior cocks enter her since she got the tattoo....not to mention the many other inferior white cocks...

We had a hot time in Montreal! We stayed at the Fairmont. The men's Rogers Cup was taking place in Montreal and the hotel was HQ for the event. My wife couldn't help but admire the tanned, muscular bodies of the players in the lobby and restaurant. The first nite she dressed up kinda of slutty and ventured off to the hotel bar on her own around 10:00 pm.

She came back to the room about 3:00 am, her lip stick smeared, her hair mussed up, that unmistakable just fucked look. Her titties had a few hickies around her nipples. When she stripped naked, her pussy looked a little red and swollen from a good pounding. She told me that she wasn't sure who the guy was, but he was one of the tennis players and spoke very little English. He was over 6' and had a cock at least 9 inches long and thick....they fucked for about 3 hours and he came inside of her multiple times....I assumed my sub position on my back on the bed, and she straddled me positioning her leaking pussy over my mouth and proceeded to squeeze every last drop out on to my waiting tongue....it tasted so good! ....More later...

Sorry, but believe it or not we're very cautious. You have to exercise some good judgement. In this case, these guys are professional athletes who are cleaner and healthier than your average guy...so far so good...

You're obviously either very new to this life style or not living it at all. One gets to know who to trust and who not to....

From Montreal we went to Quebec City...Stayed in the old city and did the tourist thing.

One hot, evening we went for a walk down to the lower city and around the water front. My wife was wearing khaki short shorts with flat roman type sandals and a black vee neck crop top. We could hear rock music as we got closer to the water front. We followed the music until we found a large fenced in out door arena with a hard rock band in the middle of their show. There were lots of folks like us hanging around outside of the arena just standing or sitting on the grass listening.

My wife decided to sit down and listen too. It wasn't long that I noticed two guys in their early to mid thirties sitting close to us who had taken a keen interest in watching my wife. I have to admit in her shorts and crop top she did look pretty hot, with her tanned legs and midriff showing. Her toes were painted "cum fuck me red" as usual and these looked so sexy with her strappy type sandals on.

While the music was playing my wife was swaying to the music and every now and then she would glance over at these guys and give them a friendly nod. There was also alot of drinking and smoking going on around us. In a little while one of the guys came over and offered us a smoke. I don't, but my wife likes to, so she accepted and they shared a joint together. The other guy came over and we started talking about where we were from and who these guys were, etc. Turns out, they were all the way from California. They were staying at the Chateau Frontenac and invited us to join them on the terrace over looking the St. Lawrence River for a drink.

My wife sat on one side of the table with one of the guys and I on the other side with his buddy. We had had several drinks when I noticed the guy next to her caressing the inside of her right thigh. It was fairly dark so no one could see from any of the other tables. In fact there were only two other tables occupied at that time. It was close to midnight. My wife was getting noticeably turned on by this guy's attention. They were whispering in each other's ears and having a good old time.

It was last call for the bar, my wife leaned over and told me that he had invited her up to their room in the hotel for some more drinks, but the invite didn't include me. She told me not to worry and to go back to our hotel and go to bed. She'd call later...

They got up to leave and left me with the bill. I went back to our hotel and slid under the covers with a raging hard on trying to imagine what was going on right now between my wife and these two new strangers we had just met. I woke up at 8:00 am and she hadn't come back yet. She called at about 8:30 am and told me that she wouldn't be back to the hotel until probably 1:00 pm as they had fucked their brains out all nite long and she was sore and completely exhausted....she didn't know how many times these guys came in her pussy, ass and mouth but it was according to her "Awesome!" sex....She'd give me all the details later when she got back...I must of jerked myself off a half a dozen times waiting for her...

My Story

I have really enjoyed this thread. It has taken me forever to
write a brief history of my wonderfull woman, but here it is.
It opens with word pad. I have pictures onthis topic.
My story opens with word pad
Take care
Aflatminor

Over the yeaWhile it is well known where my wife works that she loves to fuck, we also take
steps to put her in situations where she can choose her partners. It is the custom
among military folks to invite guys who live in the barracks to house sit when we
go away, to come over for dinner, etc.

This gives us the perfect opportunity to let our guests know that she is a hot
little slut. It's easy to do........we leave pictures on the computer that are rather
easy to find, leave the sex toys and a couple of tapes in the nightstand for their
viewing pleasure, and know exactly what point the tapes are at so we can tell
if they were viewed when we get back. We leave her naked pictures on the computer
in a folder titled 'keep out ' and check my recent documents when we get back,
so we know they were seen. One of her favorites is a money shot of a rather large
black cock slowly slipping in and out of her mouth and spewing a load on her cheek
and in her mouth. It's obvious that she swallows a good deal of it. Thats how we
got Kevin 'in the loop'.

Kevin had stayed over a couple times, and we KNOW he has seen our stuff, so I
asked him to come fix our computer. My wife knew he was coming, but didn't
let on. We lived in a townhouse at the time and the computer was on the ground
floor in the family room. My wife was upstairs in the shower when Kevin got there.
It was her choice. Kevin and I were busy with the computer. It was dark, only the
light from the tv and the monitor lighting the room. I offered Kevin a beer, her cue
to plop down on the couch when I was in the laundry area getting the suds.
She entered the family room naked, and sat quietly down. Clearly mistaken identity.
My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard her say to the back of Kevins head,
"Why don't you come here so I can suck your cock?" Just as I came through the doorway,
I said, "okay, but we got company !" Kevin turned to see my naked wife exclaim,"oh shit !",
as she feebly tried to cover herself with a pillow.I started laughing as she said" when did
you get here?" Kevin said,"not in time I guess. I just missed a blowjob." Fuck," she said.
I offered didn't I ?" Kevin and I both agreed that she did. She said, Well, I never could keep
my mouth shut. Why don't you come teach me a lesson ?"

Kevin looked uncomfortable, until I told him," your up,pal, she started it........."
He looked at my wife on the couch,and sheepishly walked over. Barb reached out and
put her hand on his cock, massaging and squeezing it through his uniform trousers.
You could see he was starting to get aroused , when he shot me an uneasy glance. My
wife had his boxers down, and was squeezing what was becoming a pretty impressive
hard-on. About seven or eight inches long, but very thick, with a very wide head that
was by now sticking straight up. " Wow," she said. " That's quite a weapon you got there.
Let's see how it tastes........" She started licking along his shaft, then took the head in
her mouth. I was thinking to myself how wonderfully , obscenely sexy it looks watching
your woman suck someone elses cock, when she looked up and said, " What, don't
tell me you want to watch me do it ?" I told her , hell yes ! If my wife is going to blow a
guy, the least he could do is let me watch !" With that she took his entire cock in her
mouth and out a couple times and said "You know the rules.....beat it !"

Well, that was it. I left the room with my own prick straining against my pants. She does
let me watch a lot, but she likes the first time to be one on one. So I went to the front door
and sat on the bottom step and thought about the past, listening to the soft moans coming
out of the family room. But what a past it has been ! I am a cuck, but not in the traditional
sense. She is free to fuck whoever she chooses, but so am I. The only rules are that whatever
happens to her happens to me, and vice versa. We are both not allowed to decline. I have been
humiliated at times, but so has she. We set each other up all the time. That means sometimes
when one of us is away, she will hit redial on the phone and let me listen in. Or she tells her
sister about my little dick and makes me show her how little by jacking off for her while she sits
on my face. All the while my wife telling her sister," Make him lick it. That's all he's good for with
that little pecker. I have gone to pick her up from work late at night, and the duty seargent would
say, " she was here a minute ago, maybe she's getting changed." I would quietly open the female
locker room door to see my wife bent over a stool or a bench getting plowed from behind. We have
fucked in the same room with other couples, swapped with other couples, I have eaten her cream-
pies when they were fresh, and when they were a few hours old. I have joined in with other
folks at orgies, and have been handcuffed to a chair while she provided the sole entertainment
for seven guys who had a batchelor party at our house.

I have gotten her to eat a pussy to get it ready for me to fuck, and she has gotten me to
suck cock so she could fuck it. Everyone who knows her would say she's a 'tri-sexual'
That means she will try anything sexual !!! She brings me pictures of things that she does
in hotels when she's out of town. I do the same. I have been the entertainment for her and
three other women when they were playing cards. I was the one who walked around naked
getting them drinks, and got under the table for all of them, while my wife fucked me with
a dildo. The strangest experience was when her mother visited. Her Dad had been dead
for a couple of years and her mom came to visit with her new boyfriend. We had only been
two months married when her dad died. I walked in on ma getting fucked, and it freaked me
out. I went out to the living room and sat next to my wife. Ma came out, naked, and
said, " I didn't know you married a prude, sweetie, bring him in here." With that she
walked back into the bedroom, her plump ass jiggling as she went. We all took our
clothes off and it was explained to me that while there was never any sex between
family members, other than mutual masturbation, anyone could watch what went on.
So if my mother in law was sucking the old mans cock, my wife could watch and
learn from a very early age. Or the father would watch her as she instructed her son
how to properly wash his penis. When they were teenagers, they would all wind up in
the same bed, son watching his father fuck his mother while the son fucked his girl,
while my wife got fucked by her boyfriend. All this sex talk was making me very
horny, made my little pecker stand right up. I could here my wife grunting in the
next room as kevin fucked her. She was saying,"that's it baby. Give it to me,Fuck
me, oh, yes, fuck me good."
Meanwhile, I was remembering how her mother sucked me off while her boyfriend
was fucking my wife. Then, after, I got under her mother and ate her while her
boyfriend did her from behind, blowing his load all over her ass, and my face as
well. She said,"don't worry,honey, you'll get used to it. I'll teach you tomorrow."
The next day, while my wife went to the store, my mother in law sat in our living
room and had me suck Henry. Coaching me all the way, she told me when to speed
up and when to slow down, and how to deal with swallowing a mouthfull of cum.
When my wife came in, Brad was sucking me off, I guess it's a practice thing. As I
started to come, my ma in law said to my wife," He'll be ok, just needs more
practice."
I was brought back to reality by my wifes moaning. "harder, ooh yea, I'm going to
cum, oh........." Kevin started moaning, and I knew he was pumping a load of sperm
deep inside my old lady. I was disapointed a bit that I didn't get to watch this time,
but I knew that I would eventually.When I was called back in, my wife spread her
legs and said, " Look at the mess he made." And he did. Her pubic hair was all
wet, and a trickle of cum was oozing out of her thoroughly used cunt. She told
me to take my pants off and fuck her. She didn't need to tell me twice. I slid my stiff
dick in my wife,barely touching the sides after the much larger cock that just
finished fucking her, feeling the esquisite slippery feeling of Kevins' load deeper
in her pussy than I could reach. He watched me as I fucked her for all I was worth,
smiling with the knowledge that I wasn't doing it as good as he just did. As I dumped
the second load of the night into her sloppy cunt, I smiled back.........
I knew that later, after he left, it would be sloppier still when she tells me:
"You know what you get to do now......." And I will. I'll get on my knees and
do my best to lick all the cum out of her. Bizzare? You bet......
But for us, it works.

rs:

That's the best part of the her nite out for me....

highlander, your (or rather, her) expoits are admirable! Thanks for sharing!
Panos

Aflatminor,

aflatminor said:
I have really enjoyed this thread. It has taken me forever to
write a brief history of my wonderfull woman, but here it is. .... Bizzare? You bet......
But for us, it works.

That was a *great* account of your sexual experiences with your hotwife. Thanks for taking the trouble to write it!

—Custer

My wife is back to her teaching job and has already connected with a new staff "member"...

highlander said:
She had her left nipple pierced for me long before this started. She had a gold ring put in. Soon after meeting her current boyfriend, he had her right nipple pierced with another gold ring as well as a gold ring thru her clit hood. Last year he had tatooed above her clit a heart with cock slut written in fancy writing across it. She loves all the attention and loves to make me jealous and horny when she tells me about her experiences...Does anyone else out there have the same kind of thing happening to them?

Maybe some, but most of us just drool and hope. It is humiliation when you know friends, family, co-workers know or are likely to find out your wife is a "Hot Wife". Oh yes they love the attention, and as I have said elsewhere, once a woman becomes a "hot/slut wife" she tends to run with other hot women, and does not care who knows.

It makes my tounge hard and I love it. My mistress posed nude for a calander that was sold all over, over well I know NC.:eek:

My wife met up with a group of teachers for drinks Friday after school at a local bar. The new teacher, teaches phys-ed was there too. She purposely sat next to the guy and showed him a little thigh for his discreet viewing only. She was wearing a floral summer dress, very conservative for the classroom. It came up to just above her knees. As the time went on she kept leaning into him and touching his thigh under the table as they talked. As everyone started to leave, he leaned over and whispered that he would love to get together with her and go out for a nite of dancing and drinking. She suggested Saturday, last nite to be exact. She hasn't come home yet, but she did call me at 5:30 am to tell me that she was at his place and that they were fucking their brains out...

She seems like a mean person to do you that way, what is wrong with her. Beth

msbeth said:
She seems like a mean person to do you that way, what is wrong with her. Beth

Thank you for your comment and for posing that question, Ms. Beth. I think it means more, sometimes, if a comment of that nature is made by a woman.

If someone were to ask for my guess (no one has), it would be that the nature of "Highlander's" personality is such that he's intensely turned on by his wife treating him in the ways described in his posts. But, maybe he'll comment on that himself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread