• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just the vanilla lotion then ...

Ye of little faith....

It's funny, all of you guys seem to claim your wives pick up these huys who have cocks as long as their arm. Get real, the percentage of guys over 8" is so small you all have to be fucking dreaming.

jmexpat said:
It's funny, all of you guys seem to claim your wives pick up these huys who have cocks as long as their arm. Get real, the percentage of guys over 8" is so small you all have to be fucking dreaming.

==============

get real? if we all got real as you say
we'd all be gone :mad:

real or fantasy, who cares .. it all makes good stroking material ..

Me, I am more into the real...that's been our experience...believe it or not....

My wife just got home this morning...She was out at one of the local clubs where they have Ladies nite and all kinds of prizes for ladies that dare to bare...I'm going to work, but can hardly wait to hear about her nite out...

That's the ultimate turnon, watching my slut get fucked bareback by another man, especially, one who she has just recently met....

hey highlander,
I sure empathise with you.Just to inform u and all interested, i had a deadly experience with my GF.I never knew she was so horny and subsequently i came to know she was a sadist and into group-ism, she used to frequent out of state bars that were in reality pickup joints and pick up her team players for the evening mostly darks, yeah she is white and peachy and has generous tits and an arse to die for.Anyway 3 was her min number and well hung at that she made sure of that point by feeling them up whilst shag dancing with them.She would then take them to any prearranged spot, mostly an unoccupied playground some dark mountain trail or just a motel and cheap one at that room.They would all shack up together with them filling up all her three orifices with their stallion like pricks and cum all over her.I came to know about all this shit later on,she would sort of hint at groupism just to get how i felt about it.At first I sort of ignored her talk, but later on i began to suspect and had her followed.The detective gave me to lowdown and told me her favourite haunts, so one day on night rather, i followed her and watched from a distance whilst she made a sluttish play at the bar counter, wearing her low cut blouse that barely covered her nipples, she was the belle of the ball, and soon studs were all around her like bees to honey, she thrilled them all by allowing them a free feel of her fantastic body, in fact i noticed one bloke who must have had at least three of his fingers in her twat, for he took his hand out and licked his wet fingers.All this i must confess turned me on and i sort of came closer to the scene, she saw me watching her and then she sort of whispered in one studs ears, he and a couple of his friends came over to me and sort of rough handled me out the door where one of them held me powerless in his grip, let me tell u i am a 45 odd kg man skinny and short an balding a typical cuck if i may say so and here is my dark secret i am a closet homosexual, so i found the pressure this stud exerting on me sort of exciting, i involuntarily ground my pelvis into his, i had a raging hard on all of my 4.5 inches ha, that guy too seemed to be as his member seemed to be growing montrosily, he told me to hold on i wud sure get a little of his cock after he pleasured my GF.I moaned in anticipation.After a couple of mins, she came out with 4 men in tow, then along with the stud holding me that made a total of 6, she then got into our station wagon and had me on the floor at her feet while the stud who held me rode the vehicle.She took immense pleasure in trampling my face, and before i knew it she squatted over my face and peed right on my face.I could not help myself but had to involuntarily drink in some of her piss, it was salty and not very unpleasant to the taste.I sort of liked it, but thats another story.Anyway she directed them to our mansion, once inside she made me sit in the bedroom and had me tied up of course fully naked.My cock was on a semi hard, she ignored it and started undressing herself and the 5 men followed, my what magnificent cocks they all had, there were two negroes with enormous tool looked nothing less than ten inches and about 2.5 inches thick, their glans were out and purplish.the other two were mexican or porto rican and the last one was a panju from India.His cock was the biggest of the lot a full 12 inches if not more.They all sort of gangbanged her, and after each of them fucked her they would come over to me and have me blow them on my GF's instructions the bloody slut, but here i was really getting to enjoy the experience.But that was not all,when she was occupied with 3 cocks filling up her holes, she would have me untied and order me to lick the 3 balls and cock head when it emerged out of her twat.I must say i must have swallowed a litre of cum that nite, my belly was full.To humiliate me further, she pushed me in to the bathroom and had me stand or rather kneel over the toilet bowl and had all her lovers piss all over me.I was totally humiliated, and my 4.5 in. manhood shrank to about 2 inches, they all pointed it out and had a good laugh.I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole.
Well thats it then folks, needless to say i was her sex slave for about 5 years, when she split as she found me uninteresting, oh well thats my tale, hope u all enjoyed it, do let me know ur frank opinions.......

cuck6699 said:
hey highlander,
I sure empathise with you.Just to inform u and all interested, i had a deadly experience with my GF.I never knew she was so horny and subsequently i came to know she was a sadist and into group-ism, she used to frequent out of state bars that were in reality pickup joints and pick up her team players for the evening mostly darks, yeah she is white and peachy and has generous tits and an arse to die for.Anyway 3 was her min number and well hung at that she made sure of that point by feeling them up whilst shag dancing with them.She would then take them to any prearranged spot, mostly an unoccupied playground some dark mountain trail or just a motel and cheap one at that room.They would all shack up together with them filling up all her three orifices with their stallion like pricks and cum all over her.I came to know about all this shit later on,she would sort of hint at groupism just to get how i felt about it.At first I sort of ignored her talk, but later on i began to suspect and had her followed.The detective gave me to lowdown and told me her favourite haunts, so one day on night rather, i followed her and watched from a distance whilst she made a sluttish play at the bar counter, wearing her low cut blouse that barely covered her nipples, she was the belle of the ball, and soon studs were all around her like bees to honey, she thrilled them all by allowing them a free feel of her fantastic body, in fact i noticed one bloke who must have had at least three of his fingers in her twat, for he took his hand out and licked his wet fingers.All this i must confess turned me on and i sort of came closer to the scene, she saw me watching her and then she sort of whispered in one studs ears, he and a couple of his friends came over to me and sort of rough handled me out the door where one of them held me powerless in his grip, let me tell u i am a 45 odd kg man skinny and short an balding a typical cuck if i may say so and here is my dark secret i am a closet homosexual, so i found the pressure this stud exerting on me sort of exciting, i involuntarily ground my pelvis into his, i had a raging hard on all of my 4.5 inches ha, that guy too seemed to be as his member seemed to be growing montrosily, he told me to hold on i wud sure get a little of his cock after he pleasured my GF.I moaned in anticipation.After a couple of mins, she came out with 4 men in tow, then along with the stud holding me that made a total of 6, she then got into our station wagon and had me on the floor at her feet while the stud who held me rode the vehicle.She took immense pleasure in trampling my face, and before i knew it she squatted over my face and peed right on my face.I could not help myself but had to involuntarily drink in some of her piss, it was salty and not very unpleasant to the taste.I sort of liked it, but thats another story.Anyway she directed them to our mansion, once inside she made me sit in the bedroom and had me tied up of course fully naked.My cock was on a semi hard, she ignored it and started undressing herself and the 5 men followed, my what magnificent cocks they all had, there were two negroes with enormous tool looked nothing less than ten inches and about 2.5 inches thick, their glans were out and purplish.the other two were mexican or porto rican and the last one was a panju from India.His cock was the biggest of the lot a full 12 inches if not more.They all sort of gangbanged her, and after each of them fucked her they would come over to me and have me blow them on my GF's instructions the bloody slut, but here i was really getting to enjoy the experience.But that was not all,when she was occupied with 3 cocks filling up her holes, she would have me untied and order me to lick the 3 balls and cock head when it emerged out of her twat.I must say i must have swallowed a litre of cum that nite, my belly was full.To humiliate me further, she pushed me in to the bathroom and had me stand or rather kneel over the toilet bowl and had all her lovers piss all over me.I was totally humiliated, and my 4.5 in. manhood shrank to about 2 inches, they all pointed it out and had a good laugh.I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole.
Well thats it then folks, needless to say i was her sex slave for about 5 years, when she split as she found me uninteresting, oh well thats my tale, hope u all enjoyed it, do let me know ur frank opinions.......

=========

my frank opinion ( i have no others ) is
you seemed to have had a perfectly delightful
interlude ............my congratulations on a job
well done bravo ;)

That's sounds like an awesome experience!!

There has to be other husbands out there who want to share their experiences? Aren't there?

Holy shit man! You did ask for honest opinions so here goes. In this part of the wild southwest we pride our selves on being good hands at stringing shit. In case you dont understand that terminology it means to tell tall tales. Some folks just call it out and out lying, but either way around here we consider it an art. So at this time i tip my stetson to you sir and promise that i am so embrassed about my feeble bullshiting skills after reading your story. That i may never ever tell another lie. If your story is true then i may never have another drink as long as i may live for fear of what can happen to a person that has too much loudmouth and branch water to drink. Its like that coleman lantern i found in ten foot of water that fell out of boat last week and it was still burning. To honest with you, if you give up your mansion, i will blow that lantern out. The rest of your story sounds feasible. Now i am going to go get shitfaced before i pour all my sour mash out. YOU ARE THE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE GREATEST. :D:D:D okdeacon

Thanks Deacon...

My wife has met a guy who doesn't want to share her with anybody including me...She has agreed to this arrangement of him owning her body for his exclusive sexual pleasure only, to do with what he wants, no pain unless consensual....The excitement is driving me crazy...we haven't had this type of relationship for some time....This guy is thick and long, she claims that he fucks her so deep that very little if any semen leaks out of her well fucked pussy lips....Awesome!!!!!

Cuck6699, somehow, I feel a lot of this is true, because it could happen.

highlander said:
My wife has met a guy who doesn't want to share her with anybody including me...She has agreed to this arrangement of him owning her body for his exclusive sexual pleasure only, to do with what he wants, no pain unless consensual....The excitement is driving me crazy...we haven't had this type of relationship for some time....This guy is thick and long, she claims that he fucks her so deep that very little if any semen leaks out of her well fucked pussy lips....Awesome!!!!!

I read several posts in this thread and it really i alot like mine and my husbands relationship. He gets nothing from me until after I have sex and cum with someone else. I give him handjobs and kiss some, but I dont let him have sex with me or touch me. One of our rules is that he cant cum inside me, but he can lick cum out of me. I do let him have sex right after I am with someone IF he sucks the guys cock so I can watch. He's so horny for me to be with someone all the time he can hardly take it - which I love.

Reactions: BWCOrson
Spoken like a true cuckold slut wife....I'm the same as your husband, so horny for my wife to be with someone all the time that I can hardly stand the anticipation and excitement...

highlander said:
Spoken like a true cuckold slut wife....I'm the same as your husband, so horny for my wife to be with someone all the time that I can hardly stand the anticipation and excitement...

Send me an email - Id love to get together with your wife. Perhaps we can go out together and do some public intercourse for you guys. Like her, I enjoy it all bareback and usually cant wait to come back home to share the story while he jerks himself off. Does she let you interact with the guys or watch while shes getting filled up?

What part of the country are you located?

Yes, she will let me watch her get filled up from time to time usually in our own bedroom. I have served them drinks etc, while they are making out and fucking. I have to be naked, with my cockcage in place, I love the humiliation. I often drip precum in lieu of getting an erection in the cage, and that turns her and often her fuck buddies on to watch my frustration. She sometimes unloads her semen filled cunt into my mouth inbetween fucking. By the end of the night, I'm so horny and often she won't remove the cage for days or weeks afterwards...needless to say, I produce alot of precum....I'd rather jerk off watching another man fuck my wife than fuck her myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread