• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancun details

Well I just read through 66 pages of posts and have to say that my cock has been hard and dripping all the time.
I hope that you are going to do another writeup about Cancun and share some details so that I can finish myself off.
I live vicariously through you as my wife will not do more than a little role playing with dildos.
Thanks for sharing.
Harv

harv said:
Well I just read through 66 pages of posts and have to say that my cock has been hard and dripping all the time.
I hope that you are going to do another writeup about Cancun and share some details so that I can finish myself off.
I live vicariously through you as my wife will not do more than a little role playing with dildos.
Thanks for sharing.
Harv

============

wow whata honest assessment :eek:

Cancun: We were staying at the Caribe Park Royal Grande, just a few minutes walk from most of the clubs. We spent the first couple of days just relaxing, walking the beach and lounging around the pools.

This was our first time in Mexico on the Mayan side. We were told that Coco Bongos was a great club with a fantastic show that goes on for hours. It was awesome!! My wife got ready to go with the usual preparations, hot soak in the bath with vanilla bath beads. She smells so sexy after she gets out and all nite long. She asked me to check and make sure that she had shaved every square inch of her pussy and ass clean and smooth.

She put on a leopard print backless halter top that stopped just above her navel, no bra of course. She chose a short kakki skirt, no panties and finished off the outfit with a pair of 5 inch brown strappy open toed sandals. I love the way her freshly painted red toe nails and tanned feet look in those sandals.

She moisturized with vanilla lotion all over her body. She smelled so good! She took her purse sized KY and squeezed out two drops on to her right index finger and then inserted it into her freshly cleaned pussy. She likes to be ready and accessible. With her make up and cum fuck me red lipstick, she was ready to go!

We wanted to be at the club by 10:30 pm so we hopped on a bus and were there in less than 5 minutes. She looked so hot getting off the bus and letting those close by get a glimpse of her freshly shaved pussy as she stepped down off the last step.

We bought our tickets and were ushered inside. We had a great view only 3 levels up from the floor and facing the raised stage. We started off with a couple of drinks before the first show. The first show was a tribute to the Beatles. Awesome! During the break my wife had to hit the rest rooms. A couple of minutes later, I was surprised to see her on the stage with a whole bunch of other women dancing up a storm. The people standing around the stage had a great view of her up skirt bare pussy. She was feeling no pain and no inhibition. The next show was about to start, so all the women were lead off the stage. I noticed that my wife had caught the attention of a muscular looking guy in his late twenties. They headed for the bar to get some drinks. They stood off to the side of the bar on the floor and he had one of his arms around her waist as they chatted. Every now and then, his hand would wander down to caress her ass. I could tell that she was getting hot, because before I knew it, they were both sharing their tongues deep inside of eachothers' mouths.

She was noticeably aroused! The next show started, and when I glanced over the both of them had disappeared. The show ended and my wife appeared back next to me with her hair a little ruffled and lipstick a bit smeared. She told me that this guy really turned her on and they disappeared in a dark corner for some heavy necking and fondling. He had fingered fucked her to a great orgasm. She said that he wanted to have her all to himself for the rest of the nite after the club closed. It turned out that he was staying at the same hotel as we were. He spent the rest of the evening standing next to her, drinking, kissing, dancing and fondling her. The club closed about 3:30 am and we caught a cab back to the hotel. The two of them sat in the back seat necking and making out during the short ride back. I could tell by the large bulge in his shorts that he was well endowed and that she would be well fucked and satisfied by his large cock.

His room was two floors below ours. He flipped me his room card and told me that I could stay there while they headed for our room to fuck their brains out on our king sized bed. I couldn't sleep thinking all the time about the two of them up stairs fucking like a couple of animals on our bed. The phone in his room rang about 7:00 am, it was my wife inviting me up to the room. When I entered, she was naked, lying on her back with her legs spread wide open. He was sitting naked in one of the chairs by the bed stroking his massive erect cock. Her pussy was red and swollen from the pounding it had had. She ordered me to strip naked and crawl between her legs. There was fresh semen seeping out between her inner and outer labia. She told me to clean her up with my tongue and be sure to get every drop. This guy kind of laughed while I was doing my job and then told me to go sit on the balcony and watch how a real man fucks a woman.

The sex was so hot!! I ended up cleaning her pussy another half dozen times before they both fell asleep in each others arms. I fell asleep on one of the chairs, but only after I jerked off in the bathroom....

The City was awesome! The British fleet was in town....

aussie_minister said:
Has anyone's wife here been fucked by a sporting team.

Sarah has been, not by any national/state teams, etc, but by local teams in a variety of places and different sports.

It's not only sexually satisfying for Sarah, but she also enjoys getting the opportunity to meet other women to chat with, who also are into group actions with the teams.

It's surprising the number of women who have a hobby of this form of group sex.

Not only have we met a number of other cuckold/hotwife couples, but also quite a few married women who are gangbanged by the teams without their husband's knowledge.

Anyone want to comment on this?

Sounds like you all had a hot time ! I love pullin' clean up duty in the tropics ! A tropical diet makes cum taste soooooo good.

You said it....hot and sweaty sex clean up!!

I'd love to hear more details of your wife's experience with the team????

The next night after Coco Bongos, we thought that we would try "The City" nite club. The resort had arranged for a bus to take those guests interested to the club.

My wife chose to wear her little black mini dress number, a halter with a deep v to almost her navel and completely backless to just above the crack of her sexy ass. With her tits almost completely ******* and the knowledge that her pantiless pussy was totally accessible to anyone interested, we boarded the bus and headed to the club.

The resort had secured a VIP section for us with our assigned waiter supplying us with bottles of our favorite labels. It wasn't long before my wife was up on the raised stage girating with all the other sexy younger girls and young studs. It was really hot, some young guy was dancing next to my wife and then grabbed her around the waist and started simulating doggy sex with her, grinding his crotch into her barely covered ass. She was bent over and both of her tits had fallen out into plain view which just got everybody hotter!!!!

She returned to our section all hot, horny and sweaty. She slammed down a cool rum punch to take care of the big thirst she had developed up on the stage. I noticed a Latin guy with a couple of his friends eyeing my wife and trading smiles with her. My wife disappeared down to his section and before I knew it, they were necking and doing alot of heavy groping. He had attracted some young early twenty something hot sexy girls to his section as well. They were busy dancing and making out with his friends. The night progressed and he asked us if we were interested in coming back to his condo just down the street from the club for a post club party.

The other girls were invited too, so we all followed him out of the club and down the street to his condo. My wife was hanging on his arm and he was grabbing her naked ass all the way there. The condo was incredible, with a great ocean view, terrace and 3 bedrooms. There were the 3 younger girls, his 4 friends and us. The booze started flowing and so did the ecstasy. My wife and the other girls were soon naked making out with any and all of these guys. The condo owner's name was David and he had taken a special interest in my wife. She whispered something in his ear and he summoned me and my wife into one of the bedrooms. There was one of the other girls on the bed being fucked by 2 of the other men. The other 2 girls were in the other bedroom with the other 3 guys. By the sound of it, they were having quite the party.

My wife turned to me and said that David wanted me to strip naked and sit in a chair in the corner and watch the show. My wife joined the well fucked young woman on the king size bed and started kissing her. She eventually went down on the young lady bringing her to a big orgasm. At the same time, David was fucking my wife from behind. I was in heaven, watching and stroking.

My wife and her new girl friend ended up being fucked by David and his friends for most the night into the early morning. Both pussies were leaking copius amounts of fresh semen running down the inside of their thighs and creating huge wet spots all over the mattress. The sucking and fucking was so hot!!!!! The dried semen around their lips, matted in their hair and the drops on their tits was too much for me and I must have jerked off half a dozen times. We all fell asleep, me in my chair the 5 of them naked on the bed....

highlander said:
I'd love to hear more details of your wife's experience with the team????

It has been going on for many years with Sarah and the teams. As I said, it isn't national or state level teams, but local teams in a variety of sports.

The sport teams she has done have included rugby, AFL (Australian Rules Football), basketball, cricket and soccer.

Sarah gets to know which hotels the teams like to drink at after a game and that is how she meets them.

She has been fucked sometimes by only a few members of the teams, sometimes by all of them. This has occured both at our house, team members's houses, club-rooms and even the change-rooms and showers.

My wife has been tag fucked by groups of men...there was one time where the fucking didn't stop for almost 10 hours straight with a group of 11 guys she met thru her then boyfriend/fuck buddy. Needless to say, she was walking bow legged for a week and so sore! She love it!!

Former boyfriend called tonight, he'll be in town Friday and wants to see her that night...She's all excited!! He's 10 inches and thick...She keeps creaming herself just thinking about it....

highlander said:
Bareback or with a condom?

It is always bareback with my wife, whether she is with the sports teams or just other guys in general. We do not mention condoms and we find very few guys do, if we don't.

Do you find it is much the same?

It's pretty much all bareback with my wife too...If she doesn't get the right vibe from a guy then she doesn't fuck him.

No stds so far and we have been in this lifestyle for years. She had her tubes tied so that she could fuck bareback with out worrying about getting knocked up. The image of her married pussy getting fucked by some stranger and her coming home with his freshly ejaculated semen leaking out between the lips of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs is such a powerful turn on!!

Her choice, and one that you appear to have accepted. If she is careful in choosing her partners than the odds are pretty much in your favor that you will not catch anything, or if you do it will be easily treated. The only problem with odds is that they sometimes do run against you.

So, good luck!

Thanks, we've been in this lifestyle now for well over 10 years without catching anything. She may cum home with her pussy a little raw from the pounding that she has taken....but she loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread