• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too bad that you haven't had the opportunity to fulfill your cuckold fantasy. I would take that fantasy any day over just about every other fantasy!!!

Anytime...if you ever need advice, let me know....

We're open for business....or should I say our wives are open for business....

Wow I would love to help you clean all that cum out of your wife. How many guys would you say have filled her?

Probably, 150 or so...we keep track as much as we can...

Oh yeah, she's been a busy little slut! But that's over a fair amount of time with alot of those also being multiple encounters with the same guy....

Lets see, if I do the math, conservatively...150 guyes times 40 or 50 fucks equals....

Perfect tattoo!

highlander said:
I thought that I would gather up all of the butterfly tattoos for your enjoyment...:)

What a perfect tattoo!

It's way beyond counting the number of fucks on my finger and toes....

teamviewer

294 568 614

Its not so much luck than it is having a wife who enjoys sex and is extremely adventurous! Our love has grown stronger as a result...

She loves to have other men's cocks inside of her, stretch her married pussy and fill her up with their semen. Its just the way it is, this is sex to her, its fulfills her sexual desires. She won't have it any other way, it wouldn't be sex to her or me for that matter. The scent of another man's cologne on her neck and body, his freshly ejaculated semen in her married pussy and mouth, that's what its all about!!

Oh yeah! Absolutely no doubt! Probably one in a million chance, thats for sure.

That is one hot story!!!! I'm glad to hear that their are other cucks out there experiencing the same real cuckold experience as yours truly....

Thanks Highlander and Kenev. I look forward to chatting with you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread