• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks segaiolo... I really don't need to use much of my imagination, the experiences my wife and I have had gives me plenty for jerking off and telling my story! You're right, it takes one to know really what its like to be one...

I know that there are others here with the same experiences that we have and still others that only wish they were living the dream!!

I'm sorry to hear that kenev...My wife came home from work and told me to run her a hot bath with her favorite bath oil beads. She got ready in one of her sexy clubbing outfits and left in a cab around 8 pm....

As always, love reading about all your wives :D

Thanks to all for posting.

You're so welcome!! Sometimes, I wonder if I'm boring you? This life style is just so much of our lives....

I have also been following your thread,you "Lucky" dude :p;)

My wife turned up at home about noon on Saturday...She had met some guy at one of the clubs and went back to his place for some fucking. They both fell asleep, naked, and in her case, with his semen in her pussy, mouth and ass....I had some cleaning to do when she got home, albeit the dessert was a little stale...Once home and after my cleaning, she went to sleep....she got up around 6 pm and got ready for her second weekend nite out...she hasn't cum home yet...

She met up with her fuck buddy and a few of his friends at one of the clubs last nite. They danced and drank until 3:00 am...She called me at 11:00 am this morning to cum and pick her up at a house address that I was not familiar with. She came out the front door arm in arm with her fuck buddy, she wearing only her full length faux fur coat. It was undone and as she walked down the sidewalk it would open up and flash her naked body. They got in the back seat and she told me to drop them off at his place, she wanted to fuck some more before she cums home...I could see in the rear view mirror that her coat was now wide open and he was fingering her pussy and sucking on her nipples...as we arrived at his house, she had an intense orgasm! I was so aroused! They both got out and she said that she would call me for a ride...that was it! I went home with the biggest hard on and jerked off a half a dozen times in the span of an hour....

I love to share our experiences, it makes it even more exciting for me!!!!!

Thanks kenev! Like I said, I enjoy writing about our experiences !!!

I don't see it as gay at all! It is all part of the moment and the fact that its in my wife's pussy, don't give it a second thought....

Wife stayed home Friday nite, but went out tonight... clubbing again...she's become so much of a "regular" at these clubs....The bartenders look out for her and give her free drinks....

My wife called me at noon Sunday to come and pick her up at a house on the south side of the city. She had met a group of 10 guys who were out for a wedding stag. She flirted with all of them and they danced the night away with her, groping, kissing and her giving the groom to be and best man blow jobs in the ladies washroom...By the end of the evening, these guys invited my wife back to one of their homes for a continuation of their stag night. She became the entertainment, and after stripping for them took the groom to be into one of the bedrooms for his last pre-marital fuck!! Then, according to her, she took on the best man and then all of the groomsmen...that's right, all 10 of these boys for the rest of the late night and early morning hours....They filled everyone of her holes multiple times. Her body was caked with dried cum and her hair was slicked back with the same....When I picked her up, she had such a smile on her face! All that she could talk about all the way home was how well endowed all of these guys were and what a big cleaning job she had for me when we got home....she was right, the cleaning job was big, and entailed taking copious amounts and globs of freshly inseminated semen from her well fucked married pussy!!!!! Her labia were red and swollen....the semen flowed like a wild river....at least that's how it appeared to me under her pussy....

Sorry to hear that...it takes time for them to take to the idea, but once they experience another man's cock and know that they can have more, they'll never go back....trust me!!

My wife is going out tonight with the best man from the stag on the weekend. He called her and wants to go for drinks, a little dancing and some serious fucking....I'm running her bath as I write this....

She came home in a cab around 4am. She was smiling from ear to ear! Told me that she has a new boyfriend (fuck buddy)....the best man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread