• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold tattoo

erosduo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Is a scorpion tattoo suitable for a cuckold to wear to display his status? I want something for when we go to nude beaches and when her lover visits.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like cucky to be marked to prove his ever-lasting commitment to female-led marriage.

Here is one I designed in cad (going to be a headboard for our bed). If you notice the hubby/cuck is interlocked with the wife indicating a emotional marriage, and the bull is just penitrating the wife indicating a sexual relationship.

Here is one I designed in cad (going to be a headboard for our bed). If you notice the hubby/cuck is interlocked with the wife indicating a emotional marriage, and the bull is just penitrating the wife indicating a sexual relationship.

That would look great on a headboard. My favorite is Master Bull owns wife, and wife dommes her cuckold slave (strapon, penis cage)

That would look great on a headboard. My favorite is Master Bull owns wife, and wife dommes her cuckold slave (strapon, penis cage)
I have a cnc plasma cutter, so I can program designs in and the machine does the rest.

I'm doing that one in polished aluminum diamond plate. :D

tattoo

I would love a sissy/cuckold tatto - but nothing too obvious. The mmf symbol appears to be the most obvious. What about the idea of horns? This rocks my boat but I dont like the 'satanic' kinda reference this symbol also has.

Other ideas I have looked at include the bdsm symbol - which is getting a bit too general. (Looks like a ying yang but in 3rds not 1/2's).

cris x

Hot ideas.....

Thanks for the thread.

Hot ideas.

A Tattoo with a symbol and a name.

Kiss

Maara

Decission is by my Lover ...

Decission is by my Lover ... what he whant and what he decides...

Medalion man

Instead of a tatoo it might look good as a medalion that could be worn when most appropriate!

Yess

Dont know yet.... your suggestion......?

Kiss

Beara

Attachments

• P3150925 (2).jpg
    P3150925 (2).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 806
We just branded Cip today. We will post pictures soon:)

I wonder how that would work as a navel piercing?

No idea, my machine wont cut that fine, but I'm sure a jeweler could make something up. I once (when I was a teen) had a jeweler make up a design. wasn't cheap, but cool as hell.

Husband with cuckold horns

I do like the 3 person symbol wih the larger bull penetrating the female, would it be possible to add a pair of cuckold horns to the smaller male?

Cuckolds.com Forums

Attachments

• 100_3811a.jpg
    100_3811a.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 483

Users who are viewing this thread

Back