• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold tattoo

• Thread startererosduo
  • Start date
Thats pretty cool looking....:)
cuckoldinpanties said:
My design using Slinky67's designed horns. :D

And as you can see, it is ready to cut into metal,,,, if anyone needs some wall art, or bookends or even a design to add to your security door. :D

tattoo

cuck tattoo

Attachments

• cuckold_horns.jpg
    cuckold_horns.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 379
slinky67 said:
cuck tattoo

Cool. Just all depends on what you want the design for. Biggest reason I do mine in the format I do is it's not wasted effort. I could walk out to my plasmacam and have that cut for someone in minutes. :D

So cool

cuckoldinpanties said:
My design using Slinky67's designed horns. :D

And as you can see, it is ready to cut into metal,,,, if anyone needs some wall art, or bookends or even a design to add to your security door. :D

This is so cool, really like what you've done here, like to have this as my image on here!

Thanks!

Wow

slinky67 said:
cuck tattoo

This is so great too!

?Not sure which I like more!

lifelong cuck said:
This is so cool, really like what you've done here, like to have this as my image on here!

Thanks!

Feel free to use it for this site or personal (not for profit) use :cool:

Thanks!

cuckoldinpanties said:
Feel free to use it for this site or personal (not for profit) use :cool:

Many thanks, no just personal use!

lifelong cuck said:
This is so great too!

?Not sure which I like more!

Well Slinky67's is more of a file to use as art, as the "rings" go over and under.
Were mine is a cad design and a picture of the design with more of a mechanical purpose (to cut into objects). If I were using it as a avitar or such, I would probably use his as is. Of course as a tattoo, mine translates well, cause I got one :D

Logo

cuckoldinpanties said:
Well Slinky67's is more of a file to use as art, as the "rings" go over and under.
Were mine is a cad design and a picture of the design with more of a mechanical purpose (to cut into objects). If I were using it as a avitar or such, I would probably use his as is. Of course as a tattoo, mine translates well, cause I got one :D

Been trying both and his looks better as a logo because of the simplicity of black on white, but prefer yours as an art symbol!

lifelong cuck said:
Been trying both and his looks better as a logo because of the simplicity of black on white, but prefer yours as an art symbol!

Yea, I can print it out on paper to black and white. On this cad software, when the lines are purple, that meand everything is ready to cut right before I convert it to cut paths, then it turns blue,lol. Yea,yea, I know,,,, quit babbling,lol.

Thanks

cuckoldinpanties said:
Yea, I can print it out on paper to black and white. On this cad software, when the lines are purple, that meand everything is ready to cut right before I convert it to cut paths, then it turns blue,lol. Yea,yea, I know,,,, quit babbling,lol.

Sounds a very colorful explanation!!!

For those whose wife likes BBC

slinky67 said:
cuck tattoo

Was thinking that maybe a variation where the bigger male symbol was black, might suit those cucks whose wife likes BBC and that would be even better?

lifelong cuck said:
Was thinking that maybe a variation where the bigger male symbol was black, might suit those cucks whose wife likes BBC and that would be even better?

Not hard to fill it in. MY design doesn't reprisent race either way, it reprisents CUCKOLDING.Race is just a preference, not a lifestyle, cuckolding is a lifestyle. :rolleyes:

Choices

cuckoldinpanties said:
Not hard to fill it in. MY design doesn't reprisent race either way, it reprisents CUCKOLDING.Race is just a preference, not a lifestyle, cuckolding is a lifestyle. :rolleyes:

Yes but some cuckoldresses prefer or only exclusively fuck well hung black men.

lifelong cuck said:
Yes but some cuckoldresses prefer or only exclusively fuck well hung black men.

Yea, and some only prefer or only exclusively fuck well hung white men,,,,,, thats why I called it a preference,,,, not a lifestyle. :cool:

Preferences

cuckoldinpanties said:
Yea, and some only prefer or only exclusively fuck well hung white men,,,,,, thats why I called it a preference,,,, not a lifestyle. :cool:

And if you have multiple symbols people can have a preference, you are the only one mentioning lifestyles!

Gee, I thought this was a lifestyle website, silly me :rolleyes:

lifelong cuck said:
And if you have multiple symbols people can have a preference, you are the only one mentioning lifestyles!

Then design one yourself that represents that.

I know a certain hotwife that just got a new tattoo :D

Just showing off my new tattoo so others will see I am looking for BIG cocks:D

Users who are viewing this thread