• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding in the 13th century - bulgaria

• Thread starterEngine9
  • Start date
Actually, I was hoping for some more 13th Century Cuckolding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,I suppose it lends a certain gravitas to the Forum. Also if our wives catch us looking at the forum ,we can lead them to this thread,and say the interest was purely accademic

ok, so i have been busy, but also had a serious scare about being found out, thought i might stop posting period, questioning things in general, but i think i may be back.

it was a good week...i think i'm nudging bill further down the cuckold path. and noteworthy that at this time last year, i was the online guy, he gave his fiancee's screen name too, after telling me about her bj video, having zero clue it could possibly lead to this.

so am skipping the four of us hanging out last week, cause the last few days was where things moved up a level.

bill called me last sunday night, after they got back into the city, and asked if tammy and i wanted to meet out for dinner this past thursday. i said sure, but asked him what he was doing monday, that he and i should meet up at a bar for monday nite football. it took him off-guard and he was tripping his words, and when i said, "somewhere near you" he said ok.

i haven't met up with bill one-on-one in months, and he was buzzed when i got there, but i greeted him like he was my boy. we talked about the game, football in general, the financial markets, the mood where he works. i asked him bout married life and he got nervous, less automatic-pilot talking, stopped looking me in the eye, switched back from beer to a martini.

i asked him what his wife was up to at the moment, and he swallowed hard and said "she's home." i said "why don't u call her?"...he said "what?"...i repeated "why don't u call her?"...he said "why"...i said "maybe she doesn't want to wait till thursday to have me fuck her." he shrunk in his seat, looked back up at me and i said "just call her."

he breathed heavy a couple times, before pulling out his cell phone. he was trying to talk to her quietly, and would look back at me, and when he got off, he put his hand in his hair, and said "yeah, she said for me to bring you back."

i have not pushed things like this, but i was getting a vibe that he's caving to his submissive side, so i said "call her back and tell her to wear something sexy for me when we get there." remarkably, with only a little more pressing, he called her back and told her that.

he was distracted after that, and so i just talked about the game, with him nodding alot, but he might not have been paying attention. when the 3rd qtr ended, i said "shall we?" on the walk to their apartment, he still wasn't saying much, so i just talked more surface-small-talk, mostly about football. but i was hard as hell, and the voice that's told me restraint, was awol. and it was such a sense of power walking back with her new husband, knowing he was taking me back to bang his newlywed wife.

when i walked in, allie was in the kitchen, in a short black cocktail dress, and handed us drinks. he had to go to the bathroom, and we made out briefly and i told her "i'm going to be taking you hard shortly"...she made out with me more, tongue-ing my ear, saying "i want you too".

convo was a little awkward, more surface stuff like "how was the bar, was it crowded" type stuff and i quickly finished my drink and went to the bathroom myself.

i didn't look in the mirror talking to myself like months ago, instead i paced like an animal in a cage, raging hard, crystalizing how to proceed. i had talked to allie briefly before meeting him, she knew i was probably coming here, but was going off the playbook on this one.

when i came back, allie was making me another drink, and i took her by her waist and led her to the door of their apt. i told her to put her hands against the door like she was being arrested & frisked. she was wearing high heels and i lifted up her dress, yanked down her black thong to her knees, and started slapping her ass. i said "you're a naughty little girl aren't u allie", and when she said yes, i had her repeat it..."i'm a naughty little girl"...

"you want to get fucked by my cock don't you"...she repeated it..."you're cock hungry aren't you"...she'd utter "i'm cock hungry" and murmur as i slapped her ass. i told her that her dress was coming off, but not to turn around and when it was off her, she was standing only in heels, naked, her hands against their apt. door.

i had her lower herself, and tilt her red ass out to me, looked over at bill, who stood with a stunned expression on his face. i unzipped my fly, pulled my cock out, and slid my cock into her with my jeans still on. i wasn't concerned about giving bill a view, i wanted him to see me really dom his girl.

occassionally i'd glance over at him, tho now, way less concerned of him doing something i need to worry about. he wasn't masturbating, just a paralyzed, stunned look.

fucking her thru my fly wasn't comfortable, so i had my jeans fall to below my knees, and got into a hard fuck rhythym with allie.

with her hands on the door, it had its own creaking sound...not like fucking on their bed, but a rhythmic creak nonetheless...and she started moaning hard, but like she was trying to muffle herself.

my cock was all the way up in her as i fucked her hard, loud smacking sounds as i pounded her...i told her she was a cock slut and my fuck toy. i told her to repeat it and she did "i'm a cock slut...i'm your fuck toy"...told her to say it again and she did...i said "louder, screw your neighbors" and she was lost in the moment cause she repeated it louder.

she began uttering she was going to cum and i told her to say it louder..."i'm going to cum"..."c'mon allie, louder"...and as soon as started to writhe/quiver and yell "oh god", i blasted my cum right up in her, totally unloading inside her for at least a good half-minute. as i pulled out, i saw a couple drops hit their hardwood floor.

she turned around and hugged me/held me for 30-40 seconds (which was new with him there), before going over to bill and hugging him.

i pulled my pants back up, buckled my belt, and turned to them and said "i'm gonna take off, i'll see you thursday." i walked over and gave allie a quick kiss, patted bill's back, as he looked in shock, and was in the elevator going down a minute later.

with that, i do have to take off to meet up with friends here in queens. i haven't had a chance to be online, so haven't had a convo with bill, but am going to look for him this weekend (they're away at his parents, so might catch him), cause i want to get his take on this.

and will write about last nite this wknd when i have time.

so to finish up from this past wk...

bill had invited tammy & me out for dinner thursday nite (2 nights ago).

tammy had to bail last minute because her gf was having a vp-debate party. they're all super-obama fans, hate palin, and apparently thought it would be entertaining, instead of the snooze that debates typically are. tammy wasn't into it herself, but got pressured into it, and i was thinking "let me know how fun the party is, 15 minutes into the blah-blah-blah debate".

but i was cool with her not showing (i still see tammy alot, but only once have we hung together w/bill & allie recently). when i called bill, he suggested we re-schedule for next week, and i told him to talk to allie, that maybe i'd just come over to their place for a drink. he had me hold on for a minute, could hear them talking in the background, then asked if he could call me back.

when he did, 20 minutes later, he said "how's meet here for drinks at 8" and i said "sure, i'll see u guys then."

allie had told me, the monday nite fuck really resonated with her, but that bill was a little shaken by it. but she wasn't telling me to mellow out & kept saying how frustrating it is that we haven't been able to spend alone-time together.

so i was hard the whole way over there. & so nice to no longer have to calculate how i can make it happen. sure, i'm playing things by ear, but i knew i was going there to fuck her. and it had to be an obvious given to bill, that his wife's pussy would be taking my cock.

we hung out in their kitchen, and had a couple drinks. allie and i talked about random stuff, nyc going-on's, what tammy was up to...i was sitting on a corner counter, allie by the sink, and bill in a chair, the two of us were phsyically looking down on him, tho it just kind of happened it that way. bill was kind of quiet, making a few my-two-cents comments.

allie was wearing a denim skirt and black semi-sheer top, but nothing that revealing, nothing she'd feel uncomfortable going out in public with.

finally, i said openly, "so did your neighbors make any comments or look at you differently since monday nite?" allie smiled shyly and said "no". i got up and walked over to her and said "part of you wants them to you, doesn't it" allie didn't verbally reply, just started making out with me, as bill sat on the chair. i pulled her top down, and sucked on her nipples, when her tits popped out.

i carried her into the living room, right passed bill and put her down on the rug. she quickly grabbed a pillow for her knees and helped me pull my pants down. bill walked over and sat on the couch and watched her take my cock in her mouth in front of him.

i rarely say anything pointed to bill but turned and said "your wife's lips feel so good around my cock, what a good little cock-sucker she is." then i started talking to allie, telling her to worship my cock with her mouth, slapped my dick on her face, had it throbbing on her face as she took my balls in her mouth.

i started saying "next time, i'm here, i expect you in alot more revealing outfit than this, go shopping with bill, i want you in lingerie that screams for me to fuck you."

i had her fingering herself as she blew me, losing herself sucking cock, and then realized i was starting to get close, so when she pulled out to catch her breath, i stepped back & said "you want to get fucked, don't you allie?" she stood up and kissed me and said yes.

i looked over at bill on the couch, and gave him a look like "do you mind"...he got up and allie and i stripped off our clothes and with her legs tilted back on her, i began fucking her on the couch, as bill sat on the chair.

i could tell bill was focused intensely on my cock fucking his girl, but he wasn't jerking off, was just watching.

i dirty-talked with allie like i had monday nite, but i started a narrative as i slowed down, and took my time fucking her. i told her "next time, i'm here, we're going out in public allie, and i want you in a slutty stripper type outfit...something you'll be so embarassed in, with your tits always on the verge of popping out in public..." i turned to bill & asked "did you get that? you need to take your wife shopping...and i'm talking short, if she leans over, her bare ass is there for all to see..."

we got back into a hard fuck rhythm, and i had allie repeating that she was "cock hungry" and i briefly slowed down my pumping, to turn to bill again...i said "you hear that... cock hungry... i want you to write that on allie's ass with a marker when we go out next. i want that on the verge of being seen if your wife leans over."

just saying that to him was a charge and i was hard-balling her after that, but turned back to bill at a point, and said "do u understand, you're gonna write that on her ass" and soon after she came, and a minute later, my cock was busting inside her as well.

i didn't want to hang out, felt i needed a wknd nite for that, so i got up, got clothed, and let them do their post-fuck-comfort-hug.

but as allie cradled bill, i said to him, "go shopping my friend, i want something that makes your new wife look like a stripper, obvious slutty, and cock hungry, i want to see that written on her ass when we meet up next."

allie gave me a look like "enough, he gets it" and i started wondering if i went off too much. is all i thought about on the cab ride home.

they went out to his parents for the weekend and maybe i did push things too far this week. i got caught up in power, and maybe lost patience from not seeing her for 3 wks in september, and was super-hard, and wanting to progress things. but i guess i'll know when they get back. i'm a little questioning myself on it, just hoping i didn't try to go too far, too fast.

I think it's time

Hi Engine9 - I think you're there... you just need to find the finish line. I've suggested to you a number of times before - and still believe - that the way to cut to the finish is to engage and include him. In this way instead of feeling like it's happening to him, he can begin to feel like he's part of the happening.

To be clear, this can be as simple as asking him how he wants you to do it, or asking him to help. His help can include:

* giving her head while you bang her (a view he probably dreams of at this point)

* fingering her while you do her.

* and here's an interesting twist - having him record the two of you.

Once you have him a part of it, it will be something he openly looks forward to. She can also help by planting some seeds along these lines when they are alone. I'm sure that if she suggests that he make a video of it, she can get him to do it.

The dominant - if not pushy - stance you take can certainly be a tool you can use once he's into it, but at this point, for him, it's still a him and them game... he's gonna rail against it no matter how much he enjoys it privately. I'm not saying you won't continue to get away with it, but there are easier ways to get where you are going than the path you're on.

Having said all of this, if what you're after is to simply humiliate him and eventually get him out of the picture, then by all means continue. But if you're looking to stay in the game long term with him in the game with you, then you need a little more finesse. Just my 2 cents.

BB

hey bb, thanks, & good to hear from you my friend,

i fucked up, i know that. i pushed too hard. i get carried away and don't know how to handle the power-rush. i'm like a kid who ate too many candy bars and drank too much coke.

i'm not trying to humiliate him or get him out of the picture. i just saw openings and i took them. i felt with them married, i need to establish roles, but i know i go too far.

i do want to pursue/bring-out the submissive side of allie, which i did alot in the beginning and at various times since, and she lets herself go in front of him now.

but i definitely over-reach at times. asking him to write "cock hungry" on her ass before meeting me, is an obvious example. but he acquieses so much, that i just run with things.

i will take what you said to heart, involving him more. i'm wary of talking about video on the board, but am going to temper the just-going-for-it-attitude & will think of how to include him.

thursday night fun

I was just wondering if Allie ever asked or had Bill do a cleanup after you had left. Is that in the future?

I'm in the group that wants him included more. With him more involved allie won't need to comfort him so much after because he got some thrills out of it too. of course, you can send him out of the room for some private time as well. Allie defended him when you came on too strong so relax a little or you'll be turning this the wrong way. he could take pictures, prep her sometimes, finger her after you've cum in her..ect..

so i'm kind of in the doghouse rite now.

that's an exaggeration, but allie has told me i came on too strong, and i know over-reached, a bit of an a-hole, & she's right. she said bill's been reeling since last week & wants to give it another week or so, and let the dust continue to settle. she didn't go off on me, and said she was into it at the time, but didn't realize how freaked out he'd be, and said my suggestion of him writing on her ass in advance of us meeting was "too much".

i said i was sorry, and she was like "believe me, it would be a weak-in-the-knees turn on" but said, it's too much for him to handle, that he needs to be better eased into things.

it's not like she's showing me the door, which i felt like was happening when the convo first started a few nites back, but i put her in an awkward situation, where's she's having to deal (which i regret).

and i hung out with tammy this wknd. we hooked up, but now she's pissed off at me, feeling i'm starting to exclude her.

and allie's mom texted me about how she'll be in town the last week in october and said we should "hook up for drinks".

and i've hadn't been online much & haven't had a chance to chat with bill, so i only know what allie's told me, about where his head is at.

that's all i got...gonna be taking bb's & tied's advice...but rite now im in a holding-pattern, learned some lessons bout moving too quick & reading the road signs better, and taking to heart prior advice about having more humanity.

Hm.... what does she look like? How old is she?

E9,

Engine9 said:
.... and allie's mom texted me about how she'll be in town the last week in october and said we should "hook up for drinks".

How old is Allie's mother (roughly), and about how old are you (no need to be too specific)? The last week in October is coming up fairly soon....

When I was younger — mid-upper twenties — one of the women I was seeing was (and is) 6 years older. She had a close woman friend, divorced, roughly 10-12 years older than she, i.e., around 16-18 years older than me. She appeared to be very sexual. One day she let my woman friend know she would like to spend a night with me, and asked her to pass the word along to me. My woman friend did so. She seemed to be somewhat ambiguous about it, though — I didn't have the impression she was offended by the idea, nor did it seem she was strongly in favor. I thought about it for the rest of the day, feeling turned on, then decided against it. In the evening I called my woman friend's friend and told her, in the kindest way I could think of, that although I was attracted to her I didn't think it would be a good idea.

I've always had mild regrets about that. :( In retrospect, it seemed like an opportunity for a new and possibly rather intense sexual experience that I let pass.

—Custer

Wow, you sure have alot on your plate. Allie's mom would be a hot scenario--for another time. she just wants to paint you into a corner and throw the bucket over your head. if you want to do her why not wait until you've got the bill and allie thing smoothly sailing. her mom will still be around for later fun.
Tammy is feeling left out.why not include her some? she can still be a great asset and alot of fun to have around. Ater all, she did help you move this thing along. who knows, bill might just be able to watch you pound two women while he's having trouble with just one.

loks like everything is in your favor if you use both of your heads.

Tied

dear engine9,

as a long time reader, i must ask that you fuck the mom. for all of us.

thanks. good luck!

man, just barely exceeded the character limit, so need to break into two posts...

so i spoke with allie this morning & she threw out the idea of the four of going out for dinner/drinks next friday nite. i asked if she wanted to meet up beforehand, just me-and-her and she said yeah, but might be logistically tricky this week. kind of sucks cause i definitely feel like we're not as close as we were, haven't had the intimate me-and-her moments since the summer.

but she's in a tough situation (which i realize i'm to blame for) and she's been in nuture mode with bill ever since i over-reached & made an ass of myself with the ass-writing-on directive. but she did say that in the moment, she was into it, but it's bill's reaction which has caused this not-hanging out period.

but if she can sway bill, then the four of us is good, and will appease tammy's sense of being shut out lately (even tho generally, she was busy those nites). to d-dan, there's no pressure regarding fucking tammy, she's a fun little fuck, but my ideal rite now is allie. and i talk to tammy practically every day, and i do wonder if someday she'll go full-on back to men (she has her own issues there, which i talk to her about, but is like a 5 page post in itself).

i've kept filming/photo stuff private from this board, but tammy has secretly done that, but i did suggest to allie letting him be the cameraman or photographer & trusting him with them, which allie seemed ok with (thinking she is much less worried, since they're married). and will not be a dick and try to include him as much as possible.

as for allie's mom...

custard, thanks for sharing yr experience/regret not seizing the opportunity...i'm 33, allie's mom is 46 or 47...i've described her in prior posts, but she's dark hair, taller than allie (5'7/5'8), great skin, big tits, nice body, very hot for her age...reminds me of a cable news anchor, polished, very self-assured, a bit exotic.

yes, i would really like to fuck her, but i'm not going to, on this visit, at least. i told allie when she came back from her honeymoon, how the two of us went to dinner, and that her mom was a little suspicious based on us slow dancing at her wedding & how allie reacted to her mom dancing with me. she was cool about it, didn't fault me at all, and i think she realized she gave off too many signs & was thankful for the inside information.

my communication with allie's mom has been text and some email & i've tried to keep things light & she's played along. i say "played along" cause with her in LA, it's as ultimately meaningless as a pre-season game.

i've already semi-fucked things up with allie by pushing bill down the cuckold path too fast/too far, and while that looks very repairable, doing her mom on this visit, could fuck things up forever. she's coming back into town for two weeks at christmas/new year's, so my hope is to leave the door open for future possibilities. so i will meet her for drinks, show some interest, but still cloak myself around reasons why i can't - specifically tammy. that's assuming im reading this rite, tho i think i am. it's possible tho, she's not interested in me other than wanting to get info/insight about suspicions she has about allie & me, and is just leading me on.

what i can't do is play games beyond very basic relationship ones. i can't get into the whole strategic mental game thing because i know my limitations, she is perceptive as hell, she will read things in my body language, and no doubt turn the tables/kick my ass. that's the minefield that simply going out for drinks, i must be wary of.

anyway, it's been a few weeks, but i finally talked to bill tonite. he had to run abruptly and i didn't get into some things i wanted to get his read on, hopefully will follow up this wknd. it sounds like he's freaked but it does seem the whole "what others would think" is a big part of it. anyway, i know i'm an a-hole for posting, but perhaps there's some read-between-the-lines stuff i'm not seeing, so any thoughts, as always are appreciated.

me (6:50:14 PM): hey man
bill (6:51:33 PM): I don't know. It's more fucked up than ever.
me (6:51:50 PM): what do u mean?
bill (6:52:29 PM): He's been coming over here and it's just accepted that he's going to fuck her.
me (6:53:25 PM): it's been a while since we talked, you had just come back from yr honeymoon & were gonna invite him over, he's been coming over since?
bill (6:54:12 PM): Yeah it's crazy dude. He has her doing whatever he wants. She just bows down to him and goes along with whatever he says.
me (6:54:26 PM): how so?
bill (6:55:10 PM): He told her to tell him that she was his fuck toy and she said it right back to him as she was being fucked.
me (6:55:29 PM): kind of hot, heat-of-the-moment thing tho happens
bill (6:56:20 PM): It's more than that. It's like she's under his spell. He can tell her to get on her knees and she'll drop to the floor awaiting his dick.
me (6:56:40 PM): so he's bringing out her submissive side
bill (6:57:38 PM): Yes in a big way. And I feel like such a pussy around him. I'm sure he must see me that way.
me (6:58:14 PM): yr prob over-thinking, he's probably grateful that you're gracious enough to share her
bill (6:59:03 PM): As I was watching her blow him he looked me right in the eye and told me how nice my wife's mouth felt on his cock.
me (6:59:16 PM): how did u react?
bill (7:00:17 PM): I didn't respond. I just looked down like I didn't hear it. I felt like just a complete wuss. And then I just stared as he fucked her hard on my living room couch.
me (7:00:32 PM): were u jerking off?
bill (7:00:42 PM): No
me (7:00:51 PM): why not?
bill (7:01:29 PM): I feel like I look like such a pussy when I do that and it's one thing I can control.
me (7:01:55 PM): damn i sure would be jerking it if it were my girl i was watching
bill (7:03:12 PM): I have. The first time he came over after our honeymoon, this is a few weeks ago now, the three of us sat in the living room and she showed him wedding photos and personal ones from our honeymoon. There's more
me (7:03:20 PM): k
bill (7:04:38 PM): He takes out his cock as he's looking photos of me and my wife and strokes himself. I'm thinking what the hell is he doing. But then she starts stroking his dick for him and pretty soon he's looking at our wedding photos with his fucking penis in my wife's mouth.
me (7:04:54 PM): pretty hot man
bill (7:07:08 PM): I don't know god dude it is so fucked up. So he told me to jack off and then she did and so I did watching her passionately suck him off and I came. And then she got on her knees and I'm holding my cum in one hand and hers in the other right next to herand he gave her a huge facial and shot in her hair.
me (7:07:31 PM): but u got off watching
bill (7:08:57 PM): Yeah but I can't even explain it. I felt so reduced as a man. There I was on my fucking knees trying to keep my cum from dripping from hand onto the rug and watching his cock very close up shoot on my wife's face.
me (7:09:19 PM): i wouldn't sweat the whole reduced as a man thing
bill (7:10:06 PM): But how can I not? I keep asking myself what kind of man am I or what kind of husband am I and how can seh respect me now
me (7:10:39 PM): but didn't u say she said she liked how you were submissive around him?
bill (7:10:58 PM): Yeah she said that
me (7:12:13 PM): so she loves u for yr willingness to share these type of experiences with her, she's not looking for some protective, jealous, navy-seal-like hardass who demands 100% respect. i'm sure she respects u for yr willingness to accomodate her.
bill (7:13:45 PM): You don't how absolutely mortifying it would be if people I knew or work with knew. I project authority and I know some people think I'm an asshole. I don't like to fire people but it's the reality right now.
me (7:14:00 PM): k, and?
bill (7:15:41 PM): I don't know wheer I'm going with this. It's just that at work I have a strong personality. And that's how I am. Not everyone likes that but it gets things done. And I'll think about images like being on my knees beside her and think I'm suddenly pretending.
me (7:16:02 PM): pretending about what?
bill (7:17:50 PM): Confidence is who I was, that's how I've been. And I feel like I'm acting that persona, when below the surface some other guy's fucking my wife. I get congrats and how's married life treating me and I've now got this secret. And it's alot of type-A guys there. They would lose all respect for me. I'd be a fucking laughingstock.
me (7:18:54 PM): wo man, chill, everyone's got secrets, and no one's gonna learn yours. i'm sure there's tons of prim & proper girls at work who'd be mortified if people knew what sluts they were on the weekend.
bill (7:19:32 PM): It's alos my friends or my brother. I would look such a pussy.
me (7:20:25 PM): again, this is a private thing between u & yr wife and remains private. is yr primary issue what others would think of u, if they found out?
bill (7:22:11 PM): It's certainly part of it. The other is internal. Like what am I doing? If I was told in Summer'07 that this was going to be my first month of married life I would have bet everything that I have including my life that there was no way.
me (7:23:08 PM): maybe yr girl's rite & you just have a sub side you didn't realize you had. i recongized that i do, lots of guys do, i guess i don't see it as being such a big deal.
bill (7:23:42 PM): I don't know what the fuck to do. I am so conflicted.
me (7:24:26 PM): well conflicted implies there's some things u find compelling about it. do u still jerk off thinking about?
bill (7:25:07 PM): Yes all the time. And now it's always her with him. And her being submissive to him. It's scary fucked up.
me (7:25:31 PM): & you get aroused watching when he fucks her?
bill (7:26:16 PM): Yeah but it's alot of emotions. I feel like a wuss too and I can't help it lately but feeling that way too is a turn on.
me (7:26:55 PM): i know what u mean, seeing yr girl with a guy with a bigger cock can do that, you're pretty normal there
bill (7:27:59 PM): I'm sorry she just got in. I have to go. Maybe we can talk later tonight.
me (7:28:08 PM): sure man, hang in there
bill (7:28:15 PM): Take care

just saw i clipped the opening of my convo w/bill & the edit feature doesn't seem to be working, it's nothing really but after he said "hey" to my greeting, i asked "how's it goin"
which is what lead to his "i don't know" response

again just barely exceeded character limitations, so breaking up as two...

hey md, yeah i've certainly thought about him reading it, was kind of what i was thinking when i first started this thing, but i think he would absolutely freak if he read it now (thus, this fake post about bulgaria). i don't think he would tell her actually, i think he'd be afraid of others reading it.

but at some level, sure i've wondered about his reaction to finding and even at their wedding i thought like if i just got gave a link to some of his friends, the freak-show that would've ensued, not that i ever would. i certainly don't want him to find, or anyone he knows but, yeah, the fact that i openly post, im sure subconciously says something about the risk i'm willing to take (perhaps stupidly). but yeah, there's no way he could deal, so not even thinking about anything like that rite now.

i just spoke to bill again tonite. kind of a continuation of last nite. but i got a sense that even the nite where i really over-reached, left an impression with him that ultimately, puts him in a position to continue to accept this more. anyway, below's the convo:

part 2 of post

me (8:52:57 PM): hey man
bill (8:53:21 PM): Hey dude
me (8:53:39 PM): how ya doin tonite?
bill (8:54:04 PM): I'm OK but this whole thing is always on my mind.
me (8:54:22 PM): i hear ya, like what were u thinking?
bill (8:55:40 PM): We went out for dinner with my parents and she's talking vivaciously like the wholesome sweet girl they see her as. But I just keep thinking how she's fixated on that guy's cock.
me (8:56:08 PM): kinda hot, yr wife can't help but be a slut for his cock, can she?
bill (8:57:12 PM): She never says no to him on anything. And whatever submissive thing he wants her to do, she does. And she obviously gets totally off on it.
me (8:57:44 PM): how can u tell she gets off on it?
bill (8:59:08 PM): By the way she screams and moans and talks dirty back to him. And the way her whole body shakes and the look on her face when she orgasms. She looks like she's in another world and like she forgets that I'm even there.
me (8:59:31 PM): sounds hot, must get u rock-hard watching it
bill (9:00:27 PM): I get hard and I've told you I've jacked off but even though I've seen him with her before, I was kind of stunned the way he fucked her recently.
me (9:00:41 PM): how so?
bill (9:02:15 PM): He's got serious balls. We just got married but he doesn't ask permission for anything. He just acts like my wife's pussy and mouth are there for his pleasure.
me (9:02:35 PM): how did he fuck her differently recently?
bill (9:04:10 PM): He just increased his dominance over her. He fucked her against our apartment door really slamming her hard and she was telling him she was his fuck toy and screaming how she was about to cum.
me (9:04:45 PM): sounds intense, so your neighbors would've seen yr wife getting banged if they came out into the hall?
bill (9:06:17 PM): No it was inside our apartment but they definitely could have heard. And she just went right along. Like when he first put her up against the door, he pulled her thong down first and was spanking my wife's ass.
me (9:06:39 PM): and she was into it?
bill (9:07:22 PM): Yeah she was telling him what a naughty girl she is and begging him to fuck her.
me (9:07:43 PM): and no condoms rite, bare-back?
bill (9:09:02 PM): Yeah that's another thing. When he fucks her he always cums inside her and thrusts it all the way in and holds it there as he cums. It's just his balls up against her until he's done cumming.
me (9:09:18 PM): but she's on the pill?
bill (9:09:58 PM): Of course. But I feel like it's a message to me how easily he could impregnate her.
me (9:10:17 PM): well he knows she's on the pill rite?
bill (9:11:23 PM): Yeah maybe I'm wrong, but ever since the day after our wedding when he told her to take his sperm deep inside her pussy, I got that overtone
me (9:11:55 PM): i think yr reading too much into it, when yr fucking a girl that's where u want to cum
bill (9:12:25 PM): OK but he's definitely trying to make a point to me in general.
me (9:12:41 PM): how do u mean?
bill (9:13:34 PM): The last time he was here he told me as he was fucking her, he told me to take her shopping for a slutty outfit
me (9:14:00 PM): that's a little random ok, not sure what to make of that
bill (9:15:36 PM): Before he left he said to me that I need to take her shopping for some skimply stripper type outfit and that he wants to embarrass her out in public where her tits might pop out
me (9:15:58 PM): how'd yr girl react to that?
bill (9:17:29 PM): And he said he wanted me to write "cock hungry" on her ass before we went out. She didn't say no to it. But it goes along with what I've said that she doesn't say no to him on anything.
me (9:19:02 PM): well maybe she doesn't say no, because she likes to have her sub side brought out, and he knows how to do it
bill (9:19:34 PM): Yeah OK but he was saying this to me.
me (9:19:50 PM): how'd it make u feel?
bill (9:21:04 PM): I was kind of stunned at the time. My head was spinning. I've jacked off thinking about it but I have to think he looks at me and thinks what a spineless pussy I am.
me (9:21:23 PM): stroked it thinkin what?
bill (9:22:25 PM): Just how humiliating it would be to write that on her ass and shopping for an outfit for him and being out with her like that.
me (9:22:51 PM): it's kinda hot, part of it's a turn on isn't it?
bill (9:24:08 PM): It's fucked up dude. It's like the time he told her to go home with me with his cum on her face. It's like he doesn't want to just use her, but wanst to emabarrass me as well.
me (9:24:40 PM): but afterwards, u jerked off thinkin bout taking her home cum-face like that, rite?
bill (9:25:11 PM): Yes and I felt like such a pussy everytime right afterwards.
me (9:25:45 PM): and u felt like that jerking off thinking about writing cock hungry on her ass, yes?
bill (9:26:29 PM): Yes only more so
me (9:27:51 PM): so maybe he's not trying to embarass u, maybe he just sees that u & her are alike, that u've got a sub side, and he's trying to draw that out of u...hell, yr wife said she likes that yr sub around him
bill (9:28:32 PM): I feel totally stripped of my confidence and my manhood and I think he just sees that
me (9:29:04 PM): c'mon man, yr still every much a man, it's just u know yr place around a dominant male
bill (9:30:13 PM): I don't know dude. I feel subservient around him. I met him at a bar just he and I, two weeks ago and he had me call her to ask her if she wanted me to bring him home.
me (9:30:21 PM): and?
bill (9:30:58 PM): She did and then he had me call her back to tell her to wear something sexy for him
me (9:31:20 PM): and what happened?
bill (9:32:10 PM): That was the night he fucked her against our apartment door and probably got our neighbors attention.
me (9:33:02 PM): that's hot man, sounds like yr just a sub couple, like millions out there, yr wife seems to realize it, but u seem to still struggle with accepting it
bill (9:33:49 PM): I don't know what that means. She's not sub around me. I'm not jerking off on her face.
me (9:34:55 PM): well yeah, cause she's sub to a dominant male. i've seen it with a few gf's of mine. a guy with a big cock & knows how to bring out the slut in a girl, they lose themselves, the sub in them comes out.
bill (9:35:47 PM): I just see how she reacts to his dick and the way he fucks her with such natural ease that I feel so inferior like I can't compete with that
me (9:36:15 PM): how big are u again & how big is he?
bill (9:36:44 PM): I'm like 5 1/2 I think he's probably close to 8
me (9:36:57 PM): and thickness?
bill (9:37:25 PM): He's thick, thicker than me for sure. It defintiely intimidates me.
me (9:37:46 PM): what, his cock intimidates u?
bill (9:38:01 PM): Yeah
me (9:38:23 PM): but u jerk off thinking of that big cock fucking yr girl
bill (9:38:50 PM): Yes it's fucked up I know.
me (9:39:52 PM): i didn't mean anything, just wanted to make sure i understood, i don't think it's fucked up at all, i can totally relate actually
bill (9:41:09 PM): Dude, when he cums on her face it's so much sperm. He'll cover her. And I think about all that when he cums in her in pussy.
me (9:42:24 PM): yr gonna be like "if u were in my shoes u wouldn't" but i'm envious of u, it's like societal issues keep bringing u down when there's something to be said for what u got, a hot wife who loves cock & wants to share experiences w/you
bill (9:43:12 PM): But I can't satisfy her. I thought I was getting better but it's embarrassing how quick I cum when I'm inside her lately.
me (9:43:38 PM): u been fucking her much?
bill (9:45:00 PM): No because I realize that. I'll go down on her and she will give me a handjob but even that I cum from too quickly. Watching him fuck her here in my apartment like he did has really fucked with everything.
me (9:45:19 PM): what do u mean everything?
bill (9:46:14 PM): My ability to perform mainly but I'm continually distracted thinking about it even at work. And I feel like such a loser for how often I jerk off thinking about it.
me (9:46:45 PM): you'll get that back no doubt, do u still love her as much as u did?
bill (9:48:08 PM): Of course. And I don't take anything for granted anymore. I love her more than ever and I would do anything for her. That's what makes it so fucked up how easily she gives her pussy away to him.
me (9:48:22 PM): why?
bill (9:48:43 PM): To me it's so precious and sacred.
me (9:49:01 PM): what, yr wife's pussy?
bill (9:49:35 PM): Yes but to him it's just a juicy warm pussy to fuck and blow his sperm inside of.
me (9:49:56 PM): mmm yeah, his personal fuck doll
bill (9:50:55 PM): I think of all the effort I put into our relationship and all the wedding preparations and yet he can just show up at our home and strip her naked and completely use her as he wishes
me (9:51:37 PM): yeah, but that also gets u hard yes? i sure would. have u jerked off thinking about that reality?
bill (9:53:04 PM): Yeah, I'll think how we just went through a whole elaborate wedding which was like a year plus long partnership and here she is just sticking her ass up to him and begging for his cock to fuck her.
me (9:53:26 PM): year long, you've been together for several years rite?
bill (9:55:08 PM): I meant the planning of the wedding. It was something we worked on together the last year and especially the last six months. I'm sorry I have to go she just finished up with things and I'm hoping to be intimate with her tonight.
me (9:55:31 PM): lol, i understand, good luck my friend!
bill (9:55:45 PM): Thanks and goodnight.

Engine,

Just a thought but next time you chat with him online convince him to take her shopping, pick out the dress and write on her ass for you. Tell him how hot it's going to make her but especially him. Also tell him how happy it will make her and how much more she will appreciate him.

It's all well and good to keep asking him how hard it gets him but you should be helping him to develop his role. Help him to understand that when he does things for the real you he's really doing it for her. He wants to make her happy right? And what makes you happy makes her happy. Make sure he understands that.

G.

I'm not so sure...

I'm not sure I'd push too hard. I think you have a good thing going.

As far as pushing online, I don't think so. I think that you should really just be listening. Explore his thoughts. You are very fortunate to have such a good way to read his thoughts. Try to use it as you would a friend, not to gain too much advantage. You might even consider asking if he wants it to just go away or not (would he miss it?), and how he feels about his girl.

Also, as for when you are in person with Allie & Bill, I don't know if you should push it with him directly. Once, when you followed him into the bathroom, he felt uncomfortable, right? And by talking directly to him you, it's much different that talking to Allie. I think that Allie is still the key here. I think that what turns Bill on (what he gets out of it so to speak) is seeing Allie in a totally different light, so I think you should (for now) keep your conversation with her.

Perhaps some of the cucks on here can speak up. Would you rather have a bull talk directly to you, or have the bull make your wife say how much she loves having his cock, and how she wants you to help her pick something out for him?

I don't mean to say that Engine should 'push' while online. I do think that he should 'guide' him more. Engine has already established that he appreciates the position that Abby and whats-his-face are in and is envious of it.

It's not a leap to say, "Man, if I were you I would totally take her shopping for that dress" or "So are you going to write on her ass? I know if it were me I wouldn't be able to resist."

It's not pushing, it's totally congruent with Engine's online persona.

Users who are viewing this thread