Cuckold's View of GreyMaster...

• Thread startergreymaster
  • Start date

greymaster

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2008
Although my pictures get good exercise in the 'Fake My Wife..." type threads, I don't think I've ever put myself into THIS part of the forum.

This is the view that I'd like to give to Cuckold Husbands (and boyfriends) as I slip inch by inch into their woman's pussy or ass. Imagine that cock vanishing into her wet, slurping pussy, doggy-style as she kneels over your face.

There are a few busty beauties around that would see the same sight as I line up for a reverse-titty-fuck. I love the idea of where their kisses and licks would be received.

Thoughts and comments always welcome. One smooth, shaven sissy saw a similar shot of me and commented "You're very masculine" :D LOL ... and he was comparing me with...??? ;)

Attachments

• GM Astride.jpg
    GM Astride.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,289
As you are probably aware the majority of postings to the various subjects listed in the forum tend to lean toward interracial. It's nice to see a well hung white man every now and then to remind us all that the name "Cuckolds.Com" makes no mention of cuckolding along racial lines. Personally I would love to be doing a 69 (on the bottom) with my wife and have you slide that monster into her pussy or ass from behind. I can already feel those hairy balls dragging across my forehead. hmmmm

wow, my gf would LOVE you(and id like that view, SOOO humiliating).

You put me to shame big time Master

The best place to be

WOW! nice picture SHOW ME SOME MORE , because thats the only place this sissy cuck should be . Is under you bull smelling and licking my wifes pussy and ass , off of your big manly cock and balls . I would also say that your ass looks real lickable to . Thats all I'm good for is being a cleaning pussy boy .

Make my slut squirt

And I'm sure you would make my wife squirt all over my face .

agusto - you don't say a great deal, but what you say is very interesting. I've also commented on the 'IR' side of cuckolding and grimace when all the Cucks (sissy or otherwise) fixate on bBc. However I understand the aesthetic of skin colour contrast and love the idea of soft brown breasts pressed against me and a smooth body (of any colour or nationality) to play with :)

Tell me a bit more about your wife so I can imagine her pussy eating my cock up and her juices dripping on your face.

Razor - I know you're a fan (and enjoy my taste in women ;) ) - I'm not sure if we've heard about your girlfriend either [or perhaps I didn't look far enough back]. Would she enjoy me levering her hole open as I push in to the root? Doggy-style means I get to reach round and enjoy the tits as well. As you feel her nipples moving against your stomach, you will know that movement is due to my squeezing, stroking, and pulling her soft flesh.

pussy boy - Ah! My hot tongued rimmer from another thread :D Glad you like the view, and it would be a pleasure to make your wife squirt all over your face. The perfect testament to a hard fuck from a Master. You want to see more do you? What shots do you like??

Three different Cucky responses (so far), and I don't think I have a mental image of any of your girls. I understand that there are many reasons not to post photos [safety and privacy are paramount], but you can all describe the sexy body I'll get to play with when you can see that view.

I have not had the pleasure of experiencing it but I suspect that a soft, wet tongue applied to the balls at a critical time will result in LOTS of extra cream being deposited :D

Well being a cuckold is more of a State of Mind

Thoughts and comments always welcome. One smooth, shaven sissy saw a similar shot of me and commented "You're very masculine" LOL ... and he was comparing me with...???

I do not find it odd that a person can be cuck to his wife, and bull/dominant to another. You do have a nice tool, does it get hard, like to get sucked? I bet it does, and Gray you have not shaved and become a feminized sissy, so you are somewhere between. Well, no offense, but you are hummm desirable, and I also seem to be one thing to some and another to others.

Attachments

• mimihard.jpg
    mimihard.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 607
  • handsass.jpg
    handsass.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 740
  • ID48873_9.jpg
    ID48873_9.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 580
  • Picture9.jpg
    Picture9.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 546
Under there

I love being under there and smelling my wife in heat when her bull makes her cum hard all over my face . It's the best place to see all the action and how wet you really get my wife .

Reactions: newcucka
Very good Pussy Boy... a soft ass to cushion against as I dig deep, and a proper pair of hanging titties to reach round and enjoy :) Having you underneath watching the action would be the icing on the cake. How about after I've pounded her for a while, I hold still with my balls against your lips, and have her push her way back against me - fucking herself on my cock?

mimi27406 said:
You do have a nice tool, does it get hard, like to get sucked?

Thank you very much - in answer to both your questions - IT DOES :D {sounds like you're offering} ;)

mimi27406 said:
I bet it does, and Gray you have not shaved and become a feminized sissy, so you are somewhere between.

I enjoy your contributions to the forum, and find a lot of what you say interesting, but I think you're either confusing me or reading something I've read the wrong way. I don't take the 'Cuck' role in any relationship and would not think of going along the sissy or feminization route. As you say - it's a state of mind - and my mind doesn't head to those states ;) 'Between' does not come into the equation.

No offense taken, and I thank you for the compliments.

Cucks point of view

Graymaster, I appreciated your comments about my wifes breasts. You are correct about my last message posted. What you describe here is what i want more than any thing. I want to do this so bad it hurts. I dream of licking her sweet cunt after she has been fucked and filled with cum. I wish I could find some one to do it. She needs to be seduced, she won't cuckold me just by asking her. Sucking her clit while she is being filled would be so cool. By hte way, you do have a very nice mansized cock. Sure beats the hell out of my small dicklet. I can only imagine what it would be like to be under her while you pound her and squeeze her tits and make her moan while convincing her to be you cunt.

greymaster said:
Razor - I know you're a fan (and enjoy my taste in women ;) ) - I'm not sure if we've heard about your girlfriend either [or perhaps I didn't look far enough back]. Would she enjoy me levering her hole open as I push in to the root? Doggy-style means I get to reach round and enjoy the tits as well. As you feel her nipples moving against your stomach, you will know that movement is due to my squeezing, stroking, and pulling her soft flesh.

I have not had the pleasure of experiencing it but I suspect that a soft, wet tongue applied to the balls at a critical time will result in LOTS of extra cream being deposited :D

I haven't posted pics of her before(or talkd about her at all). She's 26, real nice and thick(how I love em). She's tall, has an amazing thick ass, it's pretty glorious. She's got nice white skin, and very dark hair. She loves older dudes, haha has told me she digs the silverfox look in dudes in their 40s abouts. I'm younger then she is though ha. She loves thin, tall guys(of which I'm neither, i'm avg height). When we dirty talk she talks all the time about loving being deep dicked. It gave me worries at first as I'm only 5.5 inches. I can only give it to her deep how she likes in certain positions, and cuz of how big her beautiful ass is, doggystyle isn't one of em(even though it's my fav, cuz i LOVE ass) :mad:

She also LOVES giving oral, has said she can cum just from sucking cock. She loves when a guy gets real dominant with it, with sex in general, which I sometimes have some trouble with. I can do that and have great fun with it, don't get mer wrong, but that's not my natural inclination usually.

She's teased me a lot about doing other dudes. Part of me thinks it's pure jest, but another part of me thinks she might actually be open to it or want to do it. haha for someone like me who is into this stuff purely for fantasy, that's not exactly a good thing.

What you've described here is amazing, feeling her hot tits against me but ONLY cuz of your manipulations, having your balls bounce against my face as you take what was MY pussy, licking em to encourage a bigger load. WOW.

HI hehheh - thought you would like this thread :D Your wife's soft tits hang beautifully and I can imagine the way they would move and bounce in any sexual situation. I know that you like the idea of this position because you want to feel them moving against you as she is fucked. When I can hold still and have her fucking back against me - then you'll know that she is my cock-hungry cunt in every way ;)

Razor - excellent description of your girl. As I don't give real details of post face photos of myself, I think it perfectly correct that everyone sets their own privacy limits. [No matter how much pressure they are put under to show more ;) ]

The combination of the dark hair and the pale skin sounds delightful. I'd like to think I would be tall enough to turn her face upwards to kiss her hot lips - and from my photo, I don't think I've yet drifted into FAT (although THIN may be a think of the past).

I'm sure you'd enjoy watching her submit to the charms of a man 20-years her senior. Her love of giving oral simply makes her more attractive. Think of this aspect of her when you look at the next photo.

Since Pussy Boy asked for more, here's another one. I will say to think of your girls in the indicated places, but I know enough about certain cock-hungry cucks to know that your thoughts won't only be drifting to a female mouth at work here... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• PositionOpen.jpg
    PositionOpen.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 417
You've got her dripping

I would say my face in that picture , but you would probably bitch slap me to keep me away from it . But then I would get underneath my wife just like you want . and open wide and stick my tongue out to lick your sweaty balls as you make my wife and yourself squirt . Then have me swollowing all your slimy gooey cum from my wifes very wet dripping pussy .

Your cock is so powerful looking. I can definitely imagine K's face there, giving it the pleasure and worship it deserves.

pussy boy said:
I would say my face in that picture , but you would probably bitch slap me to keep me away from it .

After the doggy-fuck described from the first picture, I figure this is the your wife cleaning me and getting me hard for a second round. As this shot is from my point of view, I figure I will look past your wife's face, down between her tits past her stomach, and see your eyes and the top of your head drinking in the sight from below as she rides your mouth and drains her pussy into you.

Keep your fingers crossed. I may allow you to lick me clean... after I enjoy taking her asshole. ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed

greymaster said:
After the doggy-fuck described from the first picture, I figure this is the your wife cleaning me and getting me hard for a second round. As this shot is from my point of view, I figure I will look past your wife's face, down between her tits past her stomach, and see your eyes and the top of your head drinking in the sight from below as she rides your mouth and drains her pussy into you.

Keep your fingers crossed. I may allow you to lick me clean... after I enjoy taking her asshole. ;)
What do you mean you might let me clean you . Your the boss but , cum on thats cruel . But I would love to see that cock of yours stretching my wifes asshole and make her wimper and moan . Then fill it with your nasty cum load . OH YEA !

Grabbing two handfulls of her hips to pull her back against me. Her ass feels good and tight around my shaft, and what's that she's saying???

"So fuckin' deeeeeeeep"

:D

Razor - on your visit, I hope you like the sight of K's lips working their way down the length of my cock. Her tongue soft and active as it enjoys the taste of a real cock in her mouth, and her pleasure at knowing that when it is hard again I'm going to fill her pussy again in a different position.

Attachments

• PussyBoyWife01.JPG
    PussyBoyWife01.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 309
THat would be an amazing sight. And knowing thered be plenty more fucking to come would be very exciting. I can only go once and after that it takes an hour and a half at least before i can get hard enough to sufficiently screw again.

FUCK THAT ASS please

greymaster said:
Grabbing two handfulls of her hips to pull her back against me. Her ass feels good and tight around my shaft, and what's that she's saying???

"So fuckin' deeeeeeeep"

:D

Razor - on your visit, I hope you like the sight of K's lips working their way down the length of my cock. Her tongue soft and active as it enjoys the taste of a real cock in her mouth, and her pleasure at knowing that when it is hard again I'm going to fill her pussy again in a different position.
I know my wife would get a good laugh , after your done fucking her pussy and ass real deep . Then shove that nasty dirty cock in my face all smelly and slimy from my wifes pussy and ass . Thanks for the fake graymaster you got my wimpy limp dick hard .

OMYGOD GREYMASTER: I have just logged in after a long absence and I have to admit, the sight of your first photo has my little sissy clitty rock hard! you are so amazingly viril and dominant looking. i just love it when well hung hairy bull forces me on my back as he stands above me, in his position as dominant male, kissing and fondling my wife (i have an upskirt view of her beautiful off-limits pussy and asshole too (off-limits except for kissing, licking and cleaning)...and then slowly the two of them lower themselves onto me, i see his muscular hairy asshole, closing in on my mouth...my tongue is out and ready to plunge into his musky, delicious, hairy,puckered he-man shit hole, i am panting with cuckold-faggot desire, i wish to worship his asshole while he fucks my wife silly. and after he has fucked her ass to orgasm, he pulls his he-man tool, coated in her anal juice and slimy with fecal residue, and shoves it down my hungry mouth and into my throat to clean. i would just love other photos of your divine, delicious asshole GREYMASTER, and of your beautiful cock, your balls, your feet, all must be worshiped by sissy cumsluts like us...