Cuckold's View of GreyMaster...

• Thread startergreymaster
  • Start date
joey7890 said:
I will timidly ask one favor , may i drop down a little lower and take those powerful Balls into my mouth? I would love to be holding your balls in mouth and feel them pull up tight as you unloaded your manly Bull cum into my lovely wifes pussy.

Hello joey - from your description of your 'Goddess', I'd love to see her demonstrating her submissive nature to a 'real man'. I like the thought of you feeling my juices pushing past your lips as I fill her with spunk.

You seem to know your place, and I'd leave behind a nice 'pool' for you to swim in after I've left.

b717xtm said:
Is this the sort of thing you had in mind?

Very nice - I like the way she's looking across the room at the full length mirror. We obviously both like the way her tits will dance about in that position. [The body is generous to me, but what the hell - we're playing "fantasy fucks" anyway ;) ]

Drackas - hope you enjoy the taste of my cream (while she sucks me back up for round 2).

Greymaster, I promise not waste a drop of your spunk, as it ozzes from wifes pussy. That is unless she wants to eat it all herself, this happens often with a unusally powerfull man has her.She said she first starting doing it when she was cheating on me. She would use her fingers while driving home to try and clean her pussy before she got back to our apt. I thougt, she tasted different at different times of the month. I was a cucky in basic training. She learned to really enjoy eating a viral mans cum after very intense erotic intercoure. She has never eaten my cum after we have sex! .

This thread had my sissy-clit straining really hard against my red lace, boy short panties. My hotwife had a good laugh while watching my little sissy-clit stay hard while looking at Greymaster's cock and imagining it fucking her while I service them both with my mouth. Since I was already on my knees, she sat in the computer chair and spread her legs so I could orally service her while she thinks about being pleased by a real man's cock like Greymaster's. I really started leaking fluids when Greymaster started describing positions in detail that would allow my hotwife to get fucked and me to serve both parties orally. Luckily I was allowed to release a load, and pretended it was a fresh load dropped by Greymaster into this sissy slut's eager and open mouth.

oh she will as well .so i will get seconds as well

Ahahhhh - another new follower - I'm sure your hotwife would look FINE riding my cock. :D

As you read through the tread, was there a particular position that you feel really puts you in your place???

Where did you release MY load? In her?? On her??? Tell me (and your fellow sissy group) more ;)

Nice cock

Just to be smelling and licking all of your slimy cum and my wifes pussy juice off your big hard cock as It slides In and out of her .

I remember your wife - and it's not just her well-fucked holes I'm interested in.

LOVE the idea if playing with these old, soft, squeezable tits. Wrap them round my cock while you teach her all you know about ball-licking - then you can demonstrate your ass-licking abilities.

My fingers digging DEEP into her tit-flesh and leaving red finger marks as I pump between them.

Twisting and pulling her nipples until she begs me to fuck her and fill her for you to clean up.

Attachments

• pussyboy01.JPG
    pussyboy01.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 269
Thanks graymaster

Thanks graymaster for showing my slut wife licking your hairy asshole , and seeing your big cock between her nice big tits .

pussy boy said:
Thanks graymaster for showing my slut wife licking your hairy asshole , and seeing your big cock between her nice big tits .

============

whadda faggit :mad:

Very constructive Duke - LOL :D

Nice job greymaster, getting allot of guys worked up here aren't you :p

I'd love to see a real pic of grey with one of the ladies mentioned on this thread, but the fake ones are interesting.

Any chance of showing us what it looks like after you've just shot a load? ;) (your cock I mean)

Must get round to posting my own manhood up on here sometime.

Superior Penis

Wow your penis is so nice. I am bowing down to it. You have a real mans penis. And it's the way it should be. With your beautiful foreskin. An uncut penis is a proper penis. I want my young wife to kiss your superior penis with her sexy lovely lips. Kiss allover your penis why it's in it's foreskin, kiss the tip of it one last time. And then pull it back and kiss your big head of your penis, then suck you off the way you deserve why i watch.

I'm officially too old to go clubbing, but knowing you and your wife are there gives me a reason.

Hope you enjoyed all that snogging you got later in the night ;)

Attachments

• FuzzBuster01.JPG
    FuzzBuster01.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 265
greymaster, you can add two new fans of your manhood and virility!

Your hairy, uncut symbol of dominance is exactly what we both crave...

Seduce us...subdue us....cause me to give up my own manhood to you...and cause her to willingly fuck another man outside of our marriage vows.

She is naturally submissive....she will wear your collar...I have taken her training as far as I can, but she needs a more dominant man now.

When you make her strip for your pleasure, you will be pleased by the large breasts with half dollar sized nipples growing hard under your gaze...the vee shaped patch of hair is still held tightly closed, but you know (and I know) it will not take great effort on your part to open it.

When you tell her to turn so you can see her ass, she obeys. You gaze at the best part (or so I think)...firm and full and round. You tell her to bend over and spread and she obeys....yes, she has taken the cock up that path also and you can tell from the openness of her hole....you smile as you recall me telling her secret...that she likes it up the ass even more so than in her always ready cunt.

You allow her to stand straight again, and as she does her long curly brown hair flows freely over her shoulders....she has done all she can to make herself beautiful for you on this first night. She is washed and clean for you...her nails painted...every hair on her pussy trimmed to perfection.

"Come", you softly command....and she walks to you. "Kneel", you say to her in a gentle but firm tone that leaves no room for confusion as to your intent...and she kneels before you.

"Bring the collar", you command me....and I bring you the collar that you will place on my wife...and the handing of this symbol of submission is my own first step in handing over everything to you. As you buckle the soft leather around her neck, we all know that life has changed....and we all know it will change more and more every day.

You look at me, and simply say, "Strip". As you and my wife watch, I remove my clothes...my hands beginning to shake at the enormity of what is taking place....but, you smile...a knowing smile...as the last of my covering is removed and my erection belies any possible words I might say about not wanting to do this...you know in that moment that I am yours...and that you have my wife for your own enjoyment...that you have us both to service your virility.

"Kneel beside her", you command...and I obey.

"Do you have his collar?", you ask her.
"Yes.", she replies and reaches to open the small package on the table next to you.

Taking the collar from her, you quietly ask me, "Are you willing to surrender your manhood to me? Are you willing to submit to me? Are you willing to give me your wife? Are you willing to become a queer for me?"....at each question I can only meekly nod my head up and down...my heart is racing, and I am light headed....What have I done, I ask myself...I glance to my wife's eyes and see her reassurance....yes, this is what we have wanted...and yet, my hands still shake at the enormity of what we are doing.

This is the moment we have both been both eager for, and at the same time dreading...the surrender of myself to another man...to become his servant...to become his sexual plaything....for my wife to allow another man to dominate her both sexually and emotionally...

And yet, I cannot do anything but meekly say yes....yes, I will be your possession.

"Good boy", you say as you open the collar for me to place my neck into...I willing lean forward and lay my neck into your collar, and as you affix the buckle, I feel a strange relief...a soothing peace comes over me because I now know I no longer have to pretend to be like other men...I am now the man that life has intended for me...a submissive...a servant...a cuckold...

Of course, the story goes on...and on...but enough for now I suppose...

Good to have you on board sojourner.q - and a lovely bit of writing :)

With the collars in place, it is time to show the teasing power of a simple leash. With a harsh CLICK, yours is fixed to the strong ring on the collar. The simple looping of the length under my nearest foot, and an upward pull of the loop draws your head downwards by 6-inches and bends your back forwards.

With my weight on the strong leather, you are fixed in place.

Your wife's leash I attach to the ring at the back of her neck. After playfully stroking her beautiful tits with the loop of the handle, I then bend over her and smooth the length of the leather down her shapely spine. "Wrists!", I say - and she dutifully crosses her wrists behind her. A loop around one wrist, then adding the other hand a second loop around both wrists fixes them in place.

The remaining length of leash is then drawn back up her body until I can sink my fingers into her soft curls.... I love long hair, and will have fun with this over time :D

Holding her hair tightly, I turn her head downwards towards your face. "Kiss your wife's hot mouth SLUT, if you can". I see the tension in your leash as you try to obey, but my hand in her hair easily keeps your lips well away from each other. "You have the pose right", I say, "now DON'T look anywhere else than that".

With those words I turn your wife's face away from you - and directly towards my cock. "Open wide my sweet SuckSlut - and keep it open until I say differently".

You can't help but watch as inch after inch (after inch) of my cock slides between her open lips.... the lower one trembling as the head of my cock passes along her tongue and in towards her throat. She swallows and gurgles, but does not gag as my hairy balls move in to rest against her chin.

"Good girl.... Close!". Her mouth closes over my throbbing cock, and I start moving back and forth inside. Sometimes I flex my hips and fuck into that soft, wet hole - other times I stand still and use my handhold on her head to move her over me.

Subtly I release my hold on her hair, and continue her movements by slight pulls on the leash... Suck - Suck - Suck.... until you see that I've stopped controlling her and she is sucking me from base to tip under her own power.

From your viewing point you see my balls tighten, and hear me grunt as I start pumping my heavy load into her mouth. You see her lips wrapped in a tight "O" around the head as the shaft jerks and spits.

"Now YOU can kiss HIM", I say - and she turns her puff-cheeked face down towards you and closes the distance to share her reward for a job well done.

:D

wow ..............wow ....a bull and a
poet

MacNfries said:
keep it going, greymaster ... I do believe Duke's about to bend over the bowl and lose his lunch ... hahaha! Hell, he's likely to even drop his membership to cuckolds.com ... :D

===========

stop cyber-bullying me Mac :mad:

We had always dreamed of a strong dominant man putting the collar on us...it had been like a game we played...but when the moment came, and you clicked the symbol of my submission into it's locked position, the reality quickly became so much clearer. You immediately reinforced my new reality when you placed your controlling leash in place and ****** me down...down into a bowed position before you and unable to move...making me feel so impotent and foolish trying to kiss my wife while you mock me.

A moment of fear gripped me as I understood that this was for real...I had given control of myself to another man...and I had offered my wife to him for his pleasure...and he had taken my offer!

Witnessing you taking a firm hand on the bride of my youth, I realized that I was not the man you are...I had tried to be dominant with her, but it was not with the same easy confidence that you took her. Oh my! Perhaps we had made a mistake...perhaps we should stop...

But then, mesmerized I watched as you fed your manhood into her mouth...her willingness both shocking me and humiliating me...yes, we said we had wanted this...but she seemed so eager...much more eager for your symbol of strength than she had ever been for my own...

Ashamed I watch my wife give service to another man...but along with the shame there is a growing arousal that my own swelling member attests to...Oh how embarrassing to have her witness me getting an erection because she is cock-sucking another man! And how humiliating to see the smile on your face as you look down upon me in my submission and exchange that knowing look with me. Yes, your eyes say it all in a moment, "That's right," they seem to say to me, "I know your a fag and you wish it was you sucking this...I know the kind of man you are...now watch a real man use your wife the way she needs to be used..."

And after that look...after that acknowledgement of my submission to your dominance, I do watch...I see her enjoyment...I see your power...and I accept my place on my knees before this scene of my wife being taken.

When she accepts your seed in her mouth, she glances quickly at me, her eyes finding mine...she has never taken my own in her mouth despite my repeated asking...she wants to make sure I see her eating of your essence...of your power.

Oh my own silly cock is about to explode it seems...I have never been as hard as I am now...on my knees as another man throat fucks my wife to his complete satisfaction.

As she lowers herself for my kiss, I am now ready...I too will taste the nectar of our master....

I have an idea ...

duke9555 said:
===========

And on the same occasion, duke, you might consider softening your remarks also... Not everyone is into humiliation, and it does not fits everywhere...

Come on man , you'll be ok

duke9555 said:
===========

And what were some of the things you said to me duke , and about my wife . AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE .