• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks: Please learn from my mistake, confession/apology

• Thread starterHaroldtheWimp
  • Start date

HaroldtheWimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2006
this is a confession but additionally an apology to a bull who recently registered here.
---

It has been 13 months and 5 days since a first cuckold experience gone terribly wrong. This is my first confession.

I am 47, a small man of about 5-7 140 pounds. My name is Harold. My wife Paige is 36, in very good shape, athletic (but not really curvy figure) but a sweethearts face that I fell in love with. She looks mid-to-late 20s when she prepares herself.

Sadly, my penis measures just short of 3 inches when fully erect. I am the only man that Paige has had sex with.

About a year and a ago, I flirted with the idea of allowing my Paige to experience a bigger man's unit in the safety of our own home. She initially thought I was crazy.. But she had grown very frustrated with my lack of size and and was very discouraged that the only way I could make her orgasm was by eating her pussy for close to an hour. Her friends would describe their plentiful sex lives at parties while Paige sat quiet.

Not long after, Paige was interested in experiencing a larger penis. She stated that it mainly a curiousity thing and wanted my approval. I said yes - without even thinking. I was so excited.

Paige said she would locate the bull, but it had to be someone she knew and felt comfortable with. I agreed.

Paige attracts more than a lot of attention at the gym. With her youthful looks, pumpkin face and toned body - she has male gym friends of all ages.

Within a week, Paige reported to me that she had great news. She found her bull, it was her 'first choice' as she put it - Chris . She was excited, I couldn't wait another second. I was estatic.

She described Chris to me, he was a ridiculously handsome big 'strong as an ox' kid. She felt really comfortable with him and they harmlessly flirted for several months she said. It was harmless because Chris was only 22 and knew Paige was married. Paige didn't know what he was packin', but she safely assumed it was far greater than my woeful penis.

Later that week they set a date, they were to go out for some Italian food and return to our home around 10:30pm. Paige was excited, I could hardly contain myself.

continued...

He walked over to me and we did a quick comparison. He was double my size while he was soft. Paige was laughing hard, Chris was proud and I was humilated.

Paige and Chris started going at while I watched. She soon called for me to apply KY-Jelly to her area and to his penis. I squirted the jelly all around. It was an incredible feeling preparing my wife for his handsome horse. Chris went very slow, it was a very tight fit for him in my Paige. In fact, he initially entered her while he was soft and then inflated his hung.

I took a seat right behind them. I had a full view of Chris' thick butt, swolen balls and horse-thick seven and half incher as he gradually sped up. Paige had her first orgasm within 10 minutes. Paige had another one about 10 minutes after.

I was getting worried she was enjoying this young stud too much but I remained seated. Paige kept yelling for him to cum in her and screamed in absolutely exstacy with each and every one of his trusts. It was amazing, he'd pump and she'd squeel. Each time he tightened his tush and push, my wife would yell in happiness. It was a sight to see.

She was yelling that it was incredible and she never wanted him to leave. "Can I keep you?" she laughed. Each time she'd orgasm she'd kiss him for about 5minutes and they would both giggle and reflect on the great time they were having. The two were like little school kids. She'd then pull his butt in and he'd start up again. Amazing, really.

I was becoming scared. My wife didn't even know I was there. I don't think Chris did either. I thought I was watching my marriage fall apart before my eyes.

Chris then said he was going to pump her full of his cum after her 4th orgasm. The stud started thrusting again. He had a big smile on his face. I had to stop this. I couldn't let this continue, enough damage had been done. I wasn't horny anymore, I had busted a little my load about 3 times.

I kept trying to get their attention. Paige! I'd yell. Chris stop! Please Paige! Neither of them looked at me. It was like I was a ghost. I knew I didn't have much time, Chris' ripe balls had begun to rise in his sack. They were looking really plump as Paige was yelling for him to fire. He was ready to climax and Paige waited eagerly to feel his storm.

I panicked. I didn't know what to do.

I threw all my 140lbs of me I had at him and knocked him just to the side of her. He never saw it coming, I had dislogged his penis my Paige. He was still standing and I felt down on my back. He exploded outside of her, his cum flew everywhere, on the walls, dark blue carpet and the bedspread. I had done it, I prevented him from busting in her.

The look on his face was one of completely confusion. Paige was silent and looked embarassed. He didn't know what happened. Chris looked around and saw me on the ground and Paige upset on the bed. He was still a bit *****, as was Paige. The look of confusion turned to absolute rage. I had never been more terrified in my life. He began to scream at me, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??? WHAT THE F_CK LITTLE MAN???"

He was embarassed.
Paige was speechless.
I stood there like a stone.
It was the most akward 10seconds of my life.

He violently swung his fist at me and missed. I pleaded with him to settle down and how I didn't think the cuckold thing was for me and I had to stop it. He swung again and missed. I yelled for Paige to tell the bull to stop. She sat there quiet, emotionless.

I didn't know what to do, my wife wasn't even trying to stop him. Paige just sat there with tears in her eyes. I kept trying to reason with him at he tried to grab me. I kept him away from me for about 20seconds. I was taught to grab the right arm if ever I got into a fight. I grabbed his massive right arm with both of mine and held on for dear life.

But the young stud got his way and connected with a left hook to my neck. He must have been left handed. I felt backward and hit my head on the side of a set of drawers. It was so powerful I thought I was dead. But I wasn't.

I had to get back to my feet and run away or he'd kill me. I couldn't get up. I was dizzy. I felt I was blacking out but I tried to keep breathing. He delivered 3 massive bare foot kicks to my ribs that broke 4 of them on impact. I was at his mercy now. I tried again to yell to Paige for help but the pain was too much. She was crying on the bed trying to find their clothes.

As I lay on the ground, Chris looked at me and continued to yell all sorts of things that I don't remember.
He was embarassed that he hadn't blown his massive load in my wife. He kept screaming at me that they were enjoy themselves and I ruined it.

Then the horror came. He was still fully naked, balls hanging, thick penis flopping around. He took a position over me and lowered his powerful butt on my face. I couldn't breathe or move. He began to fart, it was absolutely awful - he was set on embarassing me, as I somehow did him 3minutes before. I smelt the Italian food he and Paige dined on. I eventually ********** from lack of oxygen and his fumes. To this day I can taste his evening meal he enjoyed with my Paige. I can't bear the smell of Italian food because of what he did to me.

I woke up about 25minutes later and got to my feet. Paige was gone, Chris was gone. The room was mess. I looked around. I then saw them from the window.. It was dark outside because it was after 1am but the street lights provided an ample amount of light. Paige was crying and saying how sorry she was. She kept kissing him and he just hugged her. She tried to get in his car but he kept telling her not to.

Finally he drove off and Paige broke down crying again. She eventually got in her car and drove to a friend's house. I called 911 and went to the hospital. I didn't see Paige for about 20 days. Months later, Paige and I started to try to rebuild our marriage. We goto marriage counseling 2 times a week.

---
My mistake was not quite knowing if I wanted my wife to be screwed my this amazing stud (or anyone). I really enjoyed it initially but I got scared. I got beat up pretty bad for it and my marriage is very rocky now. I haven't had sex with Paige in over 15 months. I don't know what will happen. With a 2.8" penis my options are limited.

My advice is: Do not be a cuckold if you aren't 100% sure. I thought I was 100% sure but I wasn't. I owe Chris an apology however for preventing him from cumming into Paige upon the awful night. It wasn't his fault. I embarassed him and he was supposed to be the bull. He and Paige were enjoy themselves, but I selfishly ruined it. My jealously overtook me. Because of his body, face, balls muscles and penis - I thought my marriage was on the ropes. I panicked. I'm sorry.

Please understand. I am terribly sorry and I hope you can accept my advice and apology so I can tell Paige I admitted I was wrong.

haroldkolmer.

We believed your story, right-up until you commented about the "Bull", sitting on your face, and farting. Needless to say, ( all of the farting stuff aside ), we agree with you, that this lifestyle isn't right for everyone. But for my Wife and I, we have never been happier in our marriage. ( This message has been posted, by a real, married, white, cuckold couple, who have been in this lifestyle, for all 18 years of our marriage ). Love and Kisses, Irene and babydollsissy!!!

i understand, however i'm afraid the story is sadly true. I was in denial for awhile about it but it has many lasting ramifications

Not only true, it is also a sad story and worse is Dirks answer.

Wow

This is unreal. This a shock, Harold Kolmer.

Harold, there are about 101 things I want to address in your post and I will.. I'm busy as hell right now, but tonight I want to go over all this stuff so you can move on.

I accept your apology. I have nothing against you nor did I ever have any problem with you. Tell Paige that if you want, I haven't thought about this whole ordeal in a while. In all honesty, I see Paige at the health and fitness center and the deli across the street from time to time - it's not even akward, we are less flirtatious obviously now. I was 22, I wasn't trying to ruin your marriage. Why or how you thought that, I don't know.

I think you are missing the point though?
Why did I get mad? Oh my God. are you kidding me

I wasn't embarrassed or humiliated by you. I wasn't mad because 'I was the bull' and you were supposed to be the 'cuck'. I can't believe you are thinking like that.

I got mad because you unprovoked - elbowed me in the face when I hadn't done anything whatsoever to you. you tell me to do your wife, we are enjoying ourselves (and you were too). You somehow decide you don't like it after you jerked off (apparently) and out of f_cking nowhere, you attack me.

hello harold? does that make sense?? you attacked be from behind.

look, I have to go - I'll be back to discuss this shit. I have no problems with you, in fact I feel sorry for how everything went down. You owed me an apology - and after a year I finally get it. I accept it, thank you. It seems you've take responsiblity for your actions when it comes to Paige.

so you have to acknowledge that you attacked me from behind. Why don't you understand that? Ok listen, we'll discuss this more. have a good day, there are no hard feelings if that matters.

*please keep our identities out of this. I don't think Paige would approve but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goes with the territory

That is exactly what has to be expected when you become a cuck. Surely you knew

Thank you for responding. This is on my mind at least 20 hours a day. I replay it in my head constantly. I owed you an apology that night, so it means a lot that you still accept it. Yes, I will tell Paige that you accepted my apology - hopefully I finally look like a man now.

All I can say is you are absolutely right, I attacked you from behind I am sorry. I have been in denial about a lot of things, I hope you understand.

You were nothing but respectful the entire time. I was seething with jealousy from the moment I saw you. I controlled that jealousy, but after I came for the 3rd time I freaked out. Please understand. All I saw was an endowed stud going at it with Paige. I was no longer a cuckold, just a husband trying to protect his wife.

Once I realized what was really happening, like I said: I snapped. I couldn't think straight. I thought Paige was going to leave me for you (or another man later with a hung dick). Please understand. She was yelling things in pleasure that I never had heard. When she orgasmed and you guys would kiss and giggle - I thought she was emotionally getting into it too much. She kept saying that she was so happy and kept thanking you. I couldn't take it.

The amount of courage it took for me to strike you, you will never know. I didn't know how you would take it but I had to save my marriage I thought. The irony is I did more harm than good to my relationship with Paige.

I tried to get your attention to stop. I kept crying out for Paige to stop. I promise I did. I thought you guys were just ignoring me, I had to do something.

Would you have stopped if you heard me? Were you ignoring me? Did you not hear me telling you and Paige to stop??

I think I now realize that once I say it's okay for a bull to take my wife, I can't take it back mid-way.

Thank you for replying, I will wait and anticipate your next reply.

to all the other watching the soap-opera that is my life, I encourage you to comment. But I ask you also be sympathic to how I felt. :eek:

HaroldK

snskb said:
This is unreal. This a shock, Harold Kolmer.

Harold, there are about 101 things I want to address in your post and I will.. I'm busy as hell right now, but tonight I want to go over all this stuff so you can move on.

I accept your apology. I have nothing against you nor did I ever have any problem with you. Tell Paige that if you want, I haven't thought about this whole ordeal in a while. In all honesty, I see Paige at the health and fitness center and the deli across the street from time to time - it's not even akward, we are less flirtatious obviously now. I was 22, I wasn't trying to ruin your marriage. Why or how you thought that, I don't know.

I think you are missing the point though?
Why did I get mad? Oh my God. are you kidding me

I wasn't embarrassed or humiliated by you. I wasn't mad because 'I was the bull' and you were supposed to be the 'cuck'. I can't believe you are thinking like that.

I got mad because you unprovoked - elbowed me in the face when I hadn't done anything whatsoever to you. you tell me to do your wife, we are enjoying ourselves (and you were too). You somehow decide you don't like it after you jerked off (apparently) and out of f_cking nowhere, you attack me.

hello harold? does that make sense?? you attacked be from behind.

look, I have to go - I'll be back to discuss this shit. I have no problems with you, in fact I feel sorry for how everything went down. You owed me an apology - and after a year I finally get it. I accept it, thank you. It seems you've take responsiblity for your actions when it comes to Paige.

so you have to acknowledge that you attacked me from behind. Why don't you understand that? Ok listen, we'll discuss this more. have a good day, there are no hard feelings if that matters.

*please keep our identities out of this. I don't think Paige would approve but I could be wrong.

From the first communication:

“I kept trying to get their attention. Paige! I'd yell. Chris stop! Please Paige! Neither of them looked at me. It was like I was a ghost. I knew I didn't have much time, Chris' ripe balls had begun to rise in his sack.”

He yelled stop!

And now this ………… thinks he is due an apology for inflicting bodily harm to this man.

An apology for

He connected with a left hook to my neck. He must have been left handed. I felt backward and hit my head on the side of a set of drawers. It was so powerful I thought I was dead. But I wasn't.
He delivered 3 massive bare foot kicks to my ribs that broke 4 of them on impact. I was at his mercy now. I tried again to yell to Paige for help but the pain was too much.

Only in America do people drive on parkways and park on driveways.

enser said:
From the first communication:

“I kept trying to get their attention. Paige! I'd yell. Chris stop! Please Paige! Neither of them looked at me. It was like I was a ghost. I knew I didn't have much time, Chris' ripe balls had begun to rise in his sack.”

He yelled stop!

And now this ………… thinks he is due an apology for inflicting bodily harm to this man.

An apology for

He connected with a left hook to my neck. He must have been left handed. I felt backward and hit my head on the side of a set of drawers. It was so powerful I thought I was dead. But I wasn't.
He delivered 3 massive bare foot kicks to my ribs that broke 4 of them on impact. I was at his mercy now. I tried again to yell to Paige for help but the pain was too much.

Only in America do people drive on parkways and park on driveways.

Should I not have apologized?! Is that what you are saying?? I hit him first..? :( :( :( :confused:

Is this a for real story? I'm new...and don't care...but...

enser said:
He should have stopped when asked to. And hands are there to hold things not to hit someone. And feet are definitely not for breaking someone’s ribs. This drunken bully owes your medical bills and loss of wages and a written apology.

Enser, thank you for your thoughts. please keep them coming.

but understand the point I'm at these days..

a lawsuit?!? lol.. I never even thought along those lines. I just want a happy marriage or a chance to live with Paige again. We are still married but we have been separated for 7 months now.

Besides, I attacked him first and he beat me up.. I don't see where I stand any ground in the court of law. Pressing charges at this point would be embarassing. I would have to tell the court, I was letting him love my wife because I can't please her? :( and I wanted him to stop?

sometimes I think I got what I deserved

okay. my ribs were broken true. i have a small scar on my head. he passed his wind on me... it all doesn't matter compared to not having Paige anymore.

thank you Enser. I dont know what to do anymore :( :confused:

smalldick4 said:
Is this a for real story? I'm new...and don't care...but...

it's real my cuck friend. be careful if you have a stud love your wife. I saw your pictures and I understand your pain. We are about the same size nearly? I'm 2.8". Your wife or the bull really treat you badly. they wrote all over your body :(

things got out of control and i freaked out. Guys like us stand no chance physically against hung studs. The bull in my case was 22, healthy, strong and he had plump balls that probably produce a ton of testosterone for him. He has muscles everywhere. Veins on his arms and on his member. I am lucky he didn't kill me.

where are you?

well I've been waiting here all night
I thought we were going discuss what happened??
where are you?

probably using your hung or something
:(

enser said:
He should have stopped when asked to. And hands are there to hold things not to hit someone. And feet are definitely not for breaking someone’s ribs. This drunken bully owes your medical bills and loss of wages and a written apology.

Enser. I appriciate your contribution to the thread - really I do. I understand you defending a follow cuckold as well. I respect that.

But the last thing Paige needs to see is Harold trying to bring a frivolous lawsuit against me. Honestly, I don't think she'd want any part of it and would not testify on his behalf. I have just as much grounds to bring a lawsuit against Harold for attacking me. My response was in self-defense, his was unprovoked. Enser, you are simply appealing to sympathy and generalizing a 'big huge hung bully' beats up a 'little poor small cuckold'.

Whether Paige or I heard Harold screaming to stop has no relevance whatsoever. It is not a crime to have sex with a married woman with her consent, regardless if the cuck 'changes his mind'. The bed I penetrated Paige in - is just as much her bed as Harolds'. Do you see what I'm getting at?

Harold needs to move on. I am trying to be a decent guy and help him do so. I could just ignore all this and laugh at him.

respectfully,
bull

HaroldtheWimp said:
well I've been waiting here all night
I thought we were going discuss what happened??
where are you?

probably using your hung or something
:(

Sorry, I was going to come home early but a situation presented itself where a cutie made herself availible for me tonight. I had to take advantage.

funny you say that, I did use my hung dick tonight! she did quite well. it was all oral though ;)

HaroldtheWimp said:
Thank you for responding. This is on my mind at least 20 hours a day. I replay it in my head constantly. I owed you an apology that night, so it means a lot that you still accept it. Yes, I will tell Paige that you accepted my apology - hopefully I finally look like a man now.

again, I accept your apology and ask you to try and bury this ordeal. Do it for Paige, you need to move past this if ever you are going to keep her as a wife. don't you agree?

HaroldtheWimp said:
You were nothing but respectful the entire time. I was seething with jealousy from the moment I saw you. I controlled that jealousy, but after I came for the 3rd time I freaked out. Please understand. All I saw was an endowed stud going at it with Paige. I was no longer a cuckold, just a husband trying to protect his wife.

I do understand that, that is why I accept your apology. To have the second part of that wrong though. You weren't protecting Paige, she was having the best time of all of us. You were protecting yourself.

HaroldtheWimp said:
When she orgasmed and you guys would kiss and giggle I thought she was emotionally getting into it too much. She kept saying that she was so happy and kept thanking you. I couldn't take it.

Honestly Harold, what did you expect?

HaroldtheWimp said:
The amount of courage it took for me to strike you, you will never know. I didn't know how you would take it but I had to save my marriage I thought. The irony is I did more harm than good to my relationship with Paige.

I agree 100%

HaroldtheWimp said:
I tried to get your attention to stop. I kept crying out for Paige to stop. I promise I did. I thought you guys were just ignoring me, I had to do something.

I was having sex with Paige. I wasn't having sex with you. We weren't ignoring you, we were just enjoying our moment.

HaroldtheWimp said:
Would you have stopped if you heard me? Were you ignoring me? Did you not hear me telling you and Paige to stop??

If it helps you put this damn issue to rest: No I would not have stopped and neither would Paige. That's why we didn't. Why don't you understand this????

HaroldtheWimp said:
I think I now realize that once I say it's okay for a bull to take my wife, I can't take it back mid-way.

now you are making sense. go tell that to Paige. apologize to her. yeah, have you done that??? you are so bent on apologizing to me (so you can tell her you did) when you should be thinking about her.

subincabloc talking to harold said:
That is exactly what has to be expected when you become a cuck. Surely you knew

Thank you, finally somebody with common sense!

hidden faggot

he should have turned around and allowed u to suck his man cock. With your small pee wee he should have put u in panties and had u get him a beer!

lilsmckskr said:
Harold = closet faggot

I'm beginning to think the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread