• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks: Please learn from my mistake, confession/apology

• Thread starterHaroldtheWimp
  • Start date
lilsmckskr said:
he should have turned around and allowed u to suck his man cock. With your small pee wee he should have put u in panties and had u get him a beer!

You are absolutely right and draw on a crucial point.

He should have been in a cage, tied up or in chastity. That would have prevented this whole damn incidient. Instead he was jerking off (3 times?!?!) and then he lost interest in what Paige and I were doing. pretty f_cking selfish.

lilsmckskr said:
he should have turned around and allowed u to suck his man cock. With your small pee wee he should have put u in panties and had u get him a beer!

lilsmckr, how could you be so cruel? we are both wimps, have some compassion. do you understand what's happened to me??? i am in tears now after this and seeing the latest black hung showin off in the pics section. I'm going to lay down.

SNS, I will read your posts in the morning I'm sorry. I'm exhausted. Thank you for replying. I am glad you had your pipe sucked off, you deserve it. thank you for putting up with me and tryin' to help

goodnight

HaroldtheWimp said:
lilsmckr, how could you be so cruel? we are both wimps, have some compassion. do you understand what's happened to me??? i am in tears now after this and seeing the latest black hung showin off in the pics section. I'm going to lay down.

SNS, I will read your posts in the morning I'm sorry. I'm exhausted. Thank you for replying. I am glad you had your pipe sucked off, you deserve it. thank you for putting up with me and tryin' to help

goodnight

LilSmack is just messing with Harold. relax. I would never use my dominating physical prowess to make anyone guy/girl have to suck my on schlong.

Harold is complaining about a few farts I passed on his face, what if I was a jerk and made you suck me off? Think about it.. you are overreacting

snskb said:
LilSmack is just messing with Harold. relax. I would never use my dominating physical prowess to make anyone guy/girl have to suck my on schlong.

Harold is complaining about a few farts I passed on his face, what if I was a jerk and made you suck me off? Think about it.. you are overreacting

i am in a better mood tonight. it will be the first night in 3 week where i do not cry myself to sleep. unless i relapse. SNS, you are right, thank you. You could be laughing at me like most of the other but instead you are trying to help me somewhat. Ultimately I know it is my responsiblity to overcome what happened.

though you DID beat me badly, worse than you initially thought, it was not a long punishing torture that you could have inflicted. I don't believe you would do that nor do I believe me wife would try to convince you to do so. I began the night happily married (i think?) and the night ends with my head bleeding, 4 broken ribs, my wife moving out (we are still married) and reeking of your butt fumes. So it's hard to get past you know? :)

thank you for trying to help me though
I don't know that I will remember this post in the morning I took about 7 Xanax.

I really respect you, I can't say I fully forgive you but I am working on it. we will see how I feel in the morning but I'm pretty happy right now

Hi Harold :)
a bit of an update for you

I think you are perfect material for a cuckold we might have just rushed things. Tell me how these pictures make you feel.

Attachments

• 4harold.JPG
    4harold.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 675
oh my. i am speechless. the butt, you are smiling. you have lost weight

an update for everyone:
I am considering a second cuckold session with SNSKB and Paige. Many have asked me in the Chatroom if we are getting a divorce. That is a no :). She plans to move back in me if our session goes well. This is such good news! These are the tentitive plans! it's not official but things are looking up!! Hopefully I will be looking up too, at Paige's crotch, with a fresh hot load from my buddy SNSKB in her!! I know I will not freak out this time! hooray for sunday :) :D

snskb said:
Hi Harold :)
a bit of an update for you

I think you are perfect material for a cuckold we might have just rushed things. Tell me how these pictures make you feel.

i am printing these too
i can not wait to serve you
i cant not wait for Paige to come back to the house
the picture brings back so many memories

ridiculous

that whole 3 pages on harold and paige made me ill..... the whole 3 of you should go to counselling,.

Too late for that. I don’t think they can be helped anymore. They are goners.

You pussy...

All of this bull shit and no photos!

Don't post anymore unless you pictures :mad:

This whole thread is worthless mess. What waste of everyones time.

You guys owe cuckolds.com an apology for wasting bandwidth.

good advice..

harold obviously made a second accnt and faked it all

wow a near 5 YEAR OLD POST!!! RECORD BREAKER ** DING DING DING DING*

Users who are viewing this thread