Cucks with Cucks

jprtist

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hi, I'm a very frustrated cuck. For many years, I've jacked off while women I love gave me details of their sex with other men/women. I've relished eating creampies from any woman. I cum intensely when a woman will pee directly into my mouth. I've sucked a couple of shemale cocks, and practice eating my own cum whenever I masturbate.

I can't seem to meet a Domme woman who can relate to my sissy desires. Until now, I've only wanted to do sexual things with men in the company, and at the direction of a female I admire.

Lately, I've been toying with the idea of playing with other sissie males. I think I'd enjoy wearing panties and lingerie with other sissies, Having sword fights, making out, spooning, sucking, and letting others sissies fuck my man pussy.

Do any of you other sissies think about this, or participate in such things? What are your thoughts on this?

I should admit, I'm not at all passable. I look ridiculous in drag,and cannot wear heels. But I still love the feel of lingerie, especially panties, stockings and garters.

Reactions: littlemanswife, MsPAWGandhubby, Softwimphub and 7 others
I've been with Tgirls a couple of times. I like them, and would play with them again. If they're on hormones, they can't get it up most of the time. They want real men usually, not other sissies. I don't want to fuck their ass's, I want somebody to fuck mine, prefferably while a woman watches. A woman pegging me is fine too, of course.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, 44 mwm and wmjacking
Yes two sissies together is a good sexual relief for frustrated wannabe cucks

Reactions: Sissywannabe, Softwimphub, Charliescuck and 1 other person
I have been a sissy faggot cuckold (CD) for many years. Many "Real Men" have used my three holes to sexually dominate me and satisfy their needs for sexual release. (I have a fat belly with a huge belly-button, hence the third hole.) My hot wife enjoys watching her studs fuck me; and I go absolutely crazy with pleasure watching them fuck her. Like you I am not passable; I am a total "bottom" as my tiny boy's cock prevents me from fucking another guy. I also have sex with 4 other CDs. Three of them are like me, total bottoms with small dicklets. The fourth is versatile, and is a good ass fucker (See photo of his manhood). Nevertheless, he does have other guys who like to fuck him. When the 3 other gurls and I get together, we play as if we are "Male Lesbians". We also perform as "tag teams" for some of our alpha-males. Yes, the type of sissies you are looking for are out there. Finding us, however, can sometimes be tricky. Good luck!

John-cock & balls.jpeg See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg Thong Panty, Front View.jpg

Reactions: xswitch, 69eatmore77, jprtist and 2 others
i think most cucks end up plying with other cucks, I did.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, 69eatmore77, jprtist and 1 other person
ckc said:
i think most cucks end up plying with other cucks, I did.
Yes I'm not sure why. Is it just an extra humiliation

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Softwimphub, jprtist and 1 other person
Sissyjohn said:
Yes I'm not sure why. Is it just an extra humiliation
It could be the extra humiliation. Or it could be a matter of adhering to the old saying: "Birds of a feather flock together".

Just a personal perspective. My wife is part of a kind of club consisting of white women (most married or with long term boyfriends) and black men. They have "meetings"/parties semi-regularly and sometimes we cuckold hubbies are allowed to attend ... basically to "serve" and sometimes be part of the "entertainment" for them. Won't go into detail on that, but on those occasions the wives and their men usually go off on their own, and we cucks ... at least a few of us ... are allowed to stay, mainly to do the old kind of clean-up on the party and bed rooms. We are usually put together in a separate room until needed. At that point we are usually at least bottom-less and, depending on the "entertainment" we provided, either still with our little erections or maybe soft again after cumming. In either case, we are usually still pretty charged up. And our discussions about what our wives are doing, and the men they are with, inevitably get us pretty heated up. Not surprisingly, in that environment, it usually ends up with us all masturbating and, more often now, taking care of each other's needs. It's always awkward and embarrassing/humiliating at first, but quickly becomes pretty uninhibited. Some of us also now get together on non-party nights, when our wives are out, for some of the same kind of sharing/support and "stress relief." It's habit forming, when it's the only way, or one of the few ways, we have or are allowed to get relief.

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Slutlvr2008, ckc and 14 others
This is the hottest post on the site. I wish I could be in a group of sissy friends.

Reactions: tucsoncucktobbw
Our neighbour is a single divorced guy around our age. With all her going out and coming back at all hours accompanied by other men he figured out early on what we're up to. He tried to make a pass at her but she humiliated and put him in his place. He worships my Julia just as much as I do and would do anything she asks of him. Especially since she had him caged and let him eat her pussy on a couple occasions. He comes over quite often when she's away. Sometimes we bathe and shave, sometimes we dress and play as sissies. Most times we end up sucking each other. She knows and encourages us. She says is good practice

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, MsPAWGandhubby, Sissycdsub and 6 others
very hot natasnaikul

Reactions: natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
Our neighbour is a single divorced guy around our age. With all her going out and coming back at all hours accompanied by other men he figured out early on what we're up to. He tried to make a pass at her but she humiliated and put him in his place. He worships my Julia just as much as I do and would do anything she asks of him. Especially since she had him caged and let him eat her pussy on a couple occasions. He comes over quite often when she's away. Sometimes we bathe and shave, sometimes we dress and play as sissies. Most times we end up sucking each other. She knows and encourages us. She says is good practice
Had a neighbor that also figured out what we were up to, he broached the subject this past week. I wrote it down but haven't posted it yet.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, natasnaikul and ckc
2wheel said:
Had a neighbor that also figured out what we were up to, he broached the subject this past week. I wrote it down but haven't posted it yet.
We're all excited to hear how that conversation went :)

I'd love to find someone to play like this

84304_5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, DanW_cuckold, Softwimphub and 6 others
I so love being with another sissy like me. And sucking our little clots and playing with our nipples. It's so hot and lipstick on while kissing only wish someday to have a real man or a woman laugh at us for being such sissy boi sluts together. And a man using us while we have sissy boi sex.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and natasnaikul
We have little choice in any case, but I think cucks with cucks, sharing our humiliating experiences would add to our humiliation, but also may help, knowing others are in the same situation.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and monitaur
Sissy boys sleepover

122344_13.jpg

• Love
Reactions: protobull, littlemanswife, monitaur and 1 other person
Sissycdsub said:
I so love being with another sissy like me. And sucking our little clots and playing with our nipples. It's so hot and lipstick on while kissing only wish someday to have a real man or a woman laugh at us for being such sissy boi sluts together. And a man using us while we have sissy boi sex.
The passing reference to "lipstick" hits home. I mentioned briefly elsewhere my own experiences with other wimpy cuckolds, and as it has evolved and intensified wearing lipstick ... and other girly affectations ... has certainly made the boy-on-boy experiences i have had more humiliating .... and excitiing. Kind of one of the last signs that you have totally given up your manhood and accepted what you really are ... and perhaps secretly always wanted to be. And just purely physically, sucking cock, being sucked, and passionately making out while wear generous coats of lipstick ... expecially slutty bright red or thick gloddy pink ... adds immensely to the physical ... and psychological ... impact of the experience.

Reactions: Sissycdsub
natasnaikul said:
Sissy boys sleepover

122344_13.jpg
Cuter behinds than I've seen on many women.

Reactions: natasnaikul