Cucks with Cucks

natasnaikul said:
I'd love to find someone to play like this

84304_5.jpg
No shit!!! Don't need the frills, just the contact!

Reactions: natasnaikul
jprtist said:
Hi, I'm a very frustrated cuck. For many years, I've jacked off while women I love gave me details of their sex with other men/women. I've relished eating creampies from any woman. I cum intensely when a woman will pee directly into my mouth. I've sucked a couple of shemale cocks, and practice eating my own cum whenever I masturbate.

I can't seem to meet a Domme woman who can relate to my sissy desires. Until now, I've only wanted to do sexual things with men in the company, and at the direction of a female I admire.

Lately, I've been toying with the idea of playing with other sissie males. I think I'd enjoy wearing panties and lingerie with other sissies, Having sword fights, making out, spooning, sucking, and letting others sissies fuck my man pussy.

Do any of you other sissies think about this, or participate in such things? What are your thoughts on this?

I should admit, I'm not at all passable. I look ridiculous in drag,and cannot wear heels. But I still love the feel of lingerie, especially panties, stockings and gar

natasnaikul said:
Sissy boys sleepover

122344_13.jpg
I don't think anyone of them could fit me but I'd let them nibble on my cock

Reactions: curidura