• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks with Cucks

natasnaikul said:
I'd love to find someone to play like this

84304_5.jpg
No shit!!! Don't need the frills, just the contact!

Reactions: ckc and natasnaikul
jprtist said:
Hi, I'm a very frustrated cuck. For many years, I've jacked off while women I love gave me details of their sex with other men/women. I've relished eating creampies from any woman. I cum intensely when a woman will pee directly into my mouth. I've sucked a couple of shemale cocks, and practice eating my own cum whenever I masturbate.

I can't seem to meet a Domme woman who can relate to my sissy desires. Until now, I've only wanted to do sexual things with men in the company, and at the direction of a female I admire.

Lately, I've been toying with the idea of playing with other sissie males. I think I'd enjoy wearing panties and lingerie with other sissies, Having sword fights, making out, spooning, sucking, and letting others sissies fuck my man pussy.

Do any of you other sissies think about this, or participate in such things? What are your thoughts on this?

I should admit, I'm not at all passable. I look ridiculous in drag,and cannot wear heels. But I still love the feel of lingerie, especially panties, stockings and gar

natasnaikul said:
Sissy boys sleepover

122344_13.jpg
I don't think anyone of them could fit me but I'd let them nibble on my cock

Reactions: curidura
Playing 18 holes of golf this morning while my wife fucks her bull. Only time this week they could meet. I struggle with ED so he satisfies her. Fucks her hard. His cock is 7” and mine is 5”. She seems to like that!

Reactions: protobull and MatureCockWhore
Lucky you! Your wife will never complain about you playing golf!

She is upper 60’s and he is upper 30’s with a family. He told me she is the best fucking he has ever had! Kind of a badge of honor.

fk2546 said:
Lucky you! Your wife will never complain about you playing golf!
I played pretty well but am sad I missed out. She is so noisy when she has an orgasm. He makes her almost scream.

You need to get something like a voice activated voice recorder or motion activated cam so you can see or hear what you missed.

fk2546 said:
You need to get something like a voice activated voice recorder or motion activated cam so you can see or hear what you missed.
Spy cam!

We need to get together, to console each other

capt c cuck sis 998.jpeg

Reactions: newcucka, protobull and ckc
Softwimphub said:

capt c cuck sis 998.jpeg
I don’t mind she likes his cock more than mine. She still fucks me regularly. He is filling a need I can’t provide anymore. It’s a turn on having someone fucking my wife. I’m getting hard typing this! 😀

Reactions: newcucka, ckc and Softwimphub
Softwimphub said:

capt c cuck sis 998.jpeg
Seems proper for two chucks to play with each other

Reactions: newcucka and Softwimphub
ckc said:
Seems proper for two chucks to play with each other
Would be even better if our wives were bi too. I could be sucking a cock and she could be muff diving. Then swap.

Reactions: ckc
Hawkdoctor said:
Would be even better if our wives were bi too. I could be sucking a cock and she could be muff diving. Then swap.
My ex wife and I did that with a couple. We swapped first time….second time he told his wife to eat my wife. But they only would if I sucked hid dick,, I. Did and his wife did my wife. Real strange me and his wife on our knees, I sucked him, sitting beside my wife as his wife ate her pussy. Just FYI, myself and his wife are submissive.

Reactions: h5t6ca, 2wheel and Hawkdoctor
The one thing that is not appealing in the cuck conversation are those that never fuck their wives again but are made to watch and masturbate. That would be a deal breaker for me. Love to see my wife enjoying other guys but I want in that hoy, hairy pussy too.

ckc said:
My ex wife and I did that with a couple. We swapped first time….second time he told his wife to eat my wife. But they only would if I sucked hid dick,, I. Did and his wife did my wife. Real strange me and his wife on our knees, I sucked him, sitting beside my wife as his wife ate her pussy. Just FYI, myself and his wife are submissive.
Tell us more about you and your wife

Users who are viewing this thread