• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cum on my wifes pic

Has she a big black cocked stud to stretch her pussy? I would love to hear that her pussy is now to big for your tiny cuckolded cock lol

Has she a big black cocked stud to stretch her pussy? I would love to hear that her pussy is now to big for your tiny cuckolded cock lol

A few weeks back she went out with a bunch of friends. Half way through the night I got a text message from her phone. It was a pic of her with a huge black cock in her mouth...must have been at least ten inches and thick. I couldn't believe it...she didn't go out with friends, she went to fuck this guy.

She came home later that night with her panties soaking in cum. She then let me fuck her (finally) and I could feel the load of cum that was still in her pussy from earlier. I had never been more turned on by her.

Anybody up for taking a photo of you jerking it to her pics and messaging them to me? She and I would love to see them!

A few weeks back she went out with a bunch of friends. Half way through the night I got a text message from her phone. It was a pic of her with a huge black cock in her mouth...must have been at least ten inches and thick. I couldn't believe it...she didn't go out with friends, she went to fuck this guy.

She came home later that night with her panties soaking in cum. She then let me fuck her (finally) and I could feel the load of cum that was still in her pussy from earlier. I had never been more turned on by her.

Did she let you lick her pussy clean? Or are you not into that (yet)

After I came in her she pushed my head down to her pussy and told me to "clean up". So I licked her pussy clean and we went to bed.

We re still looking for some cum tributes to her pics I've posted on this thread, any and all are welcome.

She is a very sexy lady, and I think she would look even better covered in cum, specially that nice smooth pussy.

more pics of the wife

Hey guys, the quality is pretty low on these pics...we lost our camera cable. Thoughts on them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back