• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cum swallowing

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date
babyruthiezhubby said:
My Ruthie says the same thing. All cum tastes different. It must be so. Your wife sounds like fun lol.

I swallowed a few loads, and I can't really say that I noticed difference in taste. Not that I was really paying attention to it.

my wife wouldn't waste it, that load would go in her pussy lol

when my wife finally told me about the first time she had sex with her boss, she described how she jerked him off slowly until he started to precum. she said she knew when he was gonna cum because he began to jerk and moan. i asked her if she made him cum and she said 'yes', then i asked her what she did when he came and she said, 'i ate it, you don't think i was gonna let go to waste.' a true cocksucker if there ever was one. and i mean that in a good way!!

Reactions: WM2SeedurWife
Here goes,

Over the last year or so I've 'become' bisexual. It was a simple start. There was a scandal with a teacher in an adjacent county and they mentioned a site catering to gay men. So being the inquisitive sort that I am I visited it. Being intrigued I also created a profile and did some searching. Shortly I received interest from someone. I toyed with the idea of meeting him for a get-together. Of course all things ran through my mind, hey I don't think twice about a woman but a man was different. Well I gave in to my own inquisitiveness and we met. At first it wasn't what I was used to, woman want, need romance, kissing, hugging, touching. This encounter was way different, we exchanged names and following his lead we were naked in minutes. I took control telling him to lay on the bed I took some lube and warmed in in my hands. He was limp as was I. I threw away any 'hetro' feelings and got on the bed between his legs. I took his cock in my hands and started to rub it, when he was hard I lowered my mouth around it and began sucking him and rubbing the shaft of his cock. He told me he likes his balls touched so I did that as well. Either he is quick shooter or I am a good cocksucker, cause he came within minutes. I swallowed the entire load.

Since that time I've been with 2 other men, no kissing, no penetration.

I can tell you from first hand experience and from a man's view point, of the 3 men I've blown, they all tasted different. Of course we all know that cum is different: some thick, some thin, some translucent, some opaque, some prodigious, some a spoon full, some dribble and some shoot.

Guys don't be ashamed, it has been a wonderful experience, a real turn-on. But I'm torn between watching him cum and getting a mouthful. For the gals any suggestions?

Now, to get my wife in on the action. For anyone, any suggestions?

I love to swallow cum too. It´s like my reward for a job well done. Why waste my work and the cum I worked so hard to get?

Reactions: okdeacon
perradeplaya said:
I love to swallow cum too. It´s like my reward for a job well done. Why waste my work and the cum I worked so hard to get?
Hey this thread is 7 years old. But lady seeing your beautiful cum covered face makes it very much worthwhile. Thanks for showing your good looking self and it is great to know you suck anyone, anyplace. You are the type that makes the world go around, sexy. Thanks for this hard on. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread