• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
I love the way his cock is so huge the condom won't fit down to the base.

cant wait to hear the update on this......

The two HOTTEST threads on this site LEXXI & STB; Have us all anxiously waiting for the report on Fri. night!!!
I wonder which one will come through first and which will be the hottest portrayal of SEX!!!

Cheers, Harry

You Killing Us !!!!!!!!!

Lexxi Baby dont be mean to us. Hell i was up at dawn checking for your update. You should be freshly black cock fucked and creampied. Tell us and show us no face of coarse.:p:p I am so fucking hot thinking about it i would eat your creampie. Have some MERCY and let us know now if you are now a HOT BBC WIFE. :D okdeacon

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Well, it's midday Saturday 9/4/10. How did your long-anticipated first date with your hot black colleague go last night, with the long and carefully-plotted full acquiescence and approval of your cuckold-in-waiting?

I can't resist speculating, so I'll guess your date was an over-nighter with heavy sexual action Friday night 9/3 and heavy follow-up action this morning... followed by a late-morning return home to your husband, now fully and formally your cuckold, and exhausted sleep.... followed by you (perhaps now) sensuously describing your steamy first fucking of a hot black man with a large cock to him as he kisses and licks your feet (in response to your order), while trying... probably unsuccessfully... to refrain from cumming in his tighty-whities...?

Am I right...?

I hope you won't drop off the radar now that you've attained your goal (presumably) and initiated your new phase of life as a highly-sexual married woman who successfully beds hot black men with large cocks, while expecting and receiving the continuing acquiescence, increased respect, and greatly-increased support you require (including, but not limited to, a greatly-increased housework contribution) from your teeny-weenie cuckold.

Your thread, so far, stands as an inspiration to frustrated married women everywhere. When I think about you and what you're doing, I feel it in my cock...

—Custer

Group of cucks..

Hi Lexxi:)
I hope all went as planned for you on Friday night, and you had your sweet pussy filled with BBC multiple times.:p I think that not only have you cucked your hubby, but I think you have a lot of us under your spell, and in some intangible freaky way have basically cucked us all! And we need more baby....
Please..... You rule... You just may be queen of the cucks... Or you may have chickened out, and are gearing it up for coming days... We won't know until you give us our relief... Come back baby:D

Lexxi,
a lot of people are wondering what happened, including myself. Many are probably just looking titilating tidbits, but many are also eager to hear how it's going because they are in or considering getting into similar situations. (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also very turned on by the story though)

Even if things didn't go as well as hoped, sharing your experience might help guide the rest of us down this scary and exciting path, or warn us of potential pitfalls.

I only post this because I'm guessing your working through it all with your hubby at the moment. I'm sure he is a much higher priority than we are, as well he should be. Still, those of us who are very close to officially being cuckolded would love to hear how things went with your lover and your hubby. Don't hold out.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to hear about our journey, it's at:

True Story-First Time, In Progress - Free Cuckold Community at CuckoldPlace.com (1)

please don't leave us hanging...

-j

Wow! I don't have a lot of time to post right now, but I promise to tell you all the details from my weekend. Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I was pretty "busy". LOL

I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful posts over the last week, and say that I really appreciate your support and kind words.

Just to say a little about my weekend...I had sort of worried about two things leading up to Friday. The first was that after all this preperation and buildup, it wouldn't be all that it was cracked up to be. The second was that maybe I couldn't take a big one, and that not only wouldn't I enjoy it, but that it may hurt me.

Well, as far as the first, all my fantasies were not only met, but greatly exceeded. I had no idea sex could be so amazing. As for the second, he broke me in so gently, or "sized" me as he called it. Then as the weekend (yes, weekend, not night) progressed and as I became adjusted to him, he continually got more and more aggressive, until eventually he was pounding me like the Black Cock slut that he has successfully turned me into.

At this point it's not that I "want" to be with him again.

It's that I NEED!!! to be with him!

Reactions: jacksmithcple
Cool... congratulations, hot-and-horny Ms. Lexxi!

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Thank you for the update; it's good to hear from you again.

lexxi said:
Wow! I don't have a lot of time to post right now, but I promise to tell you all the details from my weekend. Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I was pretty "busy". LOL

So I assumed...

lexxi said:
I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful posts over the last week, and say that I really appreciate your support and kind words.

You're welcome. It was a pleasure.

lexxi said:
Just to say a little about my weekend...I had sort of worried about two things leading up to Friday. The first was that after all this preperation and buildup, it wouldn't be all that it was cracked up to be. The second was that maybe I couldn't take a big one, and that not only wouldn't I enjoy it, but that it may hurt me.

Both reasonable concerns, of course...

lexxi said:
Well, as far as the first, all my fantasies were not only met, but greatly exceeded. I had no idea sex could be so amazing.

Excellent! That's good to hear. I was pretty sure that would turn out to be the case...

lexxi said:
As for the second, he broke me in so gently, or "sized" me as he called it. Then as the weekend (yes, weekend, not night) progressed and as I became adjusted to him, he continually got more and more aggressive, until eventually he was pounding me like the Black Cock slut that he has successfully turned me into.

VERY good! Your new hot black lover sounds like an experienced fucker of white married women whose small-cock husbands, whom they have successfully made their cuckolds, were never able to satisfy them... ergo they, like you, were starved for adequate sex.

lexxi said:
At this point it's not that I "want" to be with him again. It's that I NEED!!! to be with him!

Excellent again! Good for you for not only acknowledging but acting on (and satisfying!) your deepest innermost desires, and being determined to continue doing so.

I look forward to reading a more complete update from you when you are able to get to it.

—Custer

Congratulations

Any creampie for hubby? ;)

Attachments

• BBC creampie 5.jpg
    BBC creampie 5.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 845
Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Now that you have been filled to overflowing with your black lovers cock and felt the strength and heat of his cum, you will never be satisfied with your hubby's cock again:p
I do hope that he is relishing in your newly found sexuality, and that you share everything with him... Hopefully you will teach him to clean you after, like a good subhub should:D I wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching that hung stud SIZING you, and watch your expression that first instant you took him all in, and realized that you could never go back:cool:

Patiently waiting for your complete update, especially interested in hubbies new role and how he is adjusting to it...He is one lucky little dick man to have you...And you are a very smart woman to go for what you need, both sexually, and in your marriage! Good luck to you Lexxi...

Hey Lexxi

lexxi said:

Well, as far as the first, all my fantasies were not only met, but greatly exceeded. I had no idea sex could be so amazing. As for the second, he broke me in so gently, or "sized" me as he called it. Then as the weekend (yes, weekend, not night) progressed and as I became adjusted to him, he continually got more and more aggressive, until eventually he was pounding me like the Black Cock slut that he has successfully turned me into.

At this point it's not that I "want" to be with him again.

It's that I NEED!!! to be with him!
Way to go girl. Comgratulations Hot Wife. ant wait until you let us know more. He wont be the only blackman to ever fuck you but i bet you already know that. You are now a woman who has had a real dick and you like it black and you always will. Good for you!!!!! One question for you. Honestly now who does that sweet resized pussy between your lovely legs BELONG TO? :p Let your hubby have the creampies he will like them and that does not make him any less of a man. You may have to encourage him to try one at first but if he is really horny he will dive right in. More power to you sexy lady. You are now in charge. Treat your lovers and your hubby well and you shall enjoy life as you have never had a chance to do before. A loving hot wife is a real treasure and now you qualify. 5 star Hot Wife!:p okdeacon

Hi everyone. I promised to inform all of you with the details of last weekend's time with my BBC lover, but last weekend has turned into this week, and this week is now turning into another weekend...

I will keep my promise and "tell all" when I get a chance. I just wanted to say hello and let you all know I'm still out here. I'm going to see him in one hour and just had a little time to post before then. Since our first "meeting" last Friday I've been with him everyday except yesterday. I'm like a kid with a new toy...AND WHAT A TOY IT IS!!!

My husband's role is evolving as well. He is well on his way to becoming the perfect cuck husband I've fantasized about. He's not there yet by any means, but progress has definitely been made.

I will post again soon. Thanks for your understanding.

P.S. Thank you all once again for all your wonderful supportive posts. I will address as many as I can when I post again.

Your management skill and success is impressive, Ma'am...

Good day, Madam Lexxi:

Thank you for your update. It's particularly good to hear:

lexxi said:
.... My husband's role is evolving, [as is my relationship with my new lover]. He is well on his way to becoming the perfect cuckold husband I've fantasized about.

Excellent! It's impossible to overestimate the importance training your cuckold and managing him skillfully while doing so.

It's also good to hear:

lexxi said:
I'm going to see [my new hot black lover again] in one hour and just had a little time to post before then. Since our first "meeting" last Friday I've been with him every day except yesterday. I'm like a kid with a new toy...AND WHAT A TOY IT IS!!!

VERY good, Ma'am... sounds like full immersion with both tits and your pussy, not to mention your delectable well-formed ass, Ma'am. Obviously you're doing well... VERY well... on all fronts, thereby demonstrating impressive multi-tasking ability. My congratulations to you again, Ma'am. You're demonstrating a talent for management of men that will almost certainly be of increasing value to you professionally as time passes.

Regarding:

lexxi said:
P.S. Thank you all once again for all your wonderful supportive posts.

You're welcome again, Ma'am. Of course, Ma'am. It's been "a pleasure and a plivilege"* to offer encouragement and suggestions to such an obviously intelligent, assertive fast learner as yourself, Ma'am, who doesn't hesitate to wield her voluptuous pussy power.

Here, Ma'am, are some links to letters you may find relevant to your new sexual relationship with your hot black-man lover vis-à-vis your relationship with your foot-fetishist teenie-weenie white cuckold. All are taken from the Ronnie West / Cherry Lee index (first link). I hope my passing them along meets with your approval, Ma'am, and you find them helpful.

Varietal Sex Index:
Index for VarietalSex Site

On “sizing” of a white married woman by a black man w/ a very large cock:
White Wives and Black Lovers - A Forum Letter

Getting your husband to let you have a black lover:
Getting Him to Let You Have a Black Lover

A white woman asks her husband to set her up with a black mutual acquaintance:
My Wife Asked Me to Set Her Up With Another Man

A black woman gives white women who lust after black men a few words of advice:
Black Lover Myths

A white woman gives black men who fuck white wives a few words of advice:
A White Woman's Advice to Black Men

A bashful woman asks her husband to get her a date… then another and…
Honey, Would You Get Me a Date?

A woman forces her husband to watch a real man with her:
I ****** my husband to watch a real man with me

An Asian wife talks about "married white or Asian women with black lovers" clubs:
Cautionary Tale

-------------------

*Phrase used by Tom Waits in "Nighthawks At The Diner."

Custer, for one so 'helpful' you can be stupid sometimes. Our dear Lexxi is enjoying herself at the moment. She has no time to post. We want her to post. You appear to want her to read a whole wedge of dubious comment before she does so. Duh ..

Peakmb,

peakmb said:
Custer, for one so 'helpful' you can be stupid sometimes.

Sigh...

peakmb said:
Our dear Lexxi is enjoying herself at the moment. She has no time to post.

Given Madam Lexxi said that herself, I think we can all agree that's obvious.

peakmb said:
We want her to post.

Yes, yes... of course. Madam Lexxi's now-longer delays between posts are for the reason she stated and you reiterated. People who reach goals that require time-consuming effort (even passionately-pleasurable effort, as in this case) and commitment on their part no longer have time to communicate extensively with those whose suggestions and comments helped them get there. That isn't among the "facts of life" you're likely to be able to change.

peakmb said:
You appear to want her to read a whole wedge of dubious comment before she does so [i.e., posts further].

An advantage of posts that remain through time in an open forum like this is, the "original poster" (OP) can read them and whatever links they might include whenever she or he finds it convenient, or not at all — then reply whenever she or he finds it convenient, or not at all.

In the case of the links I suggested most recently to Madam Lexxi in post #219, all are relatively short (they're letters), all are directly relevant to her situation, and they provide information she may not be aware of a-priori, what with being new to the intensely-emotional phenomena of white married women fucking black men... albeit with the knowledge and approval of their cuckolds (and sometimes not). Obviously, what she's doing involves actual and potential risks to her marriage and to her personally, as well as to her and her black colleague in a professional sense. What she's doing is not risk-free, nor — although she has sought guidance here — is it for the entertainment of the members of this forum.

As for the letters being "a wedge of dubious comment," they are from a source that's arguably as credible as anything posted in this forum, if not more so.

Regarding the question of whether my comments and suggestions are helpful: in a PM (as well as in this thread), Madam Lexxi has stated she does find them helpful. She also pointed out they have had the effect of stimulating continuing comments from others; she requested I continue. (I suppose your post #220 can be taken as an example of this.) If she were to suggest or state bluntly she no longer finds my comments helpful then, of course, I would not comment further.

—Custer

See if you can get this well know phrase. Combine the two.

1. Mass movement of air blowing across a landmass.
2. Receptacle, perhaps used for shopping.

peakmb said:
See if you can get this well know phrase. Combine the two.

1. Mass movement of air blowing across a landmass.
2. Receptacle, perhaps used for shopping.

==========

not only is the Custard Stand a gasbag
but he's always unfunny & wrong and those are his goodpoints :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread