• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
To my friend Custer, mybuttplug, and debscleaner.....

You have asked about my cuck's status/progress, and about our relationship.

These are not easy questions to answer, as everything seems to be evolving in an ongoing way. Let me give this some thought and I'll think of a way to best describe these situations. Thanks.

Lexxi,
It is always good to read your views, there are fewer women here than there maybe should be and their perspective is valuable as a result. So many opinions about what women think - from men. Go figure.

Just to throw my own opinion re cuckolds in. A think "A man with an unfaithful wife" has been used many times and it works for me. I think the unfaithful has to work on one side only for the angst to work. Otherwise it's just partner swapping.

If the husband doesn't know, he's still a cuckold - but its difficult to craft a good story round it!

If the husband does know, he may have initiated it, in which case he may less inclined to be submissive and lean towards femdom / S&M etc.. but any of these areas are surely interesting additions to the cuckolding world. Not required but surely accepted here.

If the husband didn't initiate it but finds out, he may still not be submissive. The love torn man who loves his wife but has to accept her occasional lovers in order to keep her is the stuff of classic tales over the centuries - both fiction and fact. Its interesting that when a man does this with a mistress we don't react in the same way at all. Maybe some people still stick with the marriage as ownership rather than partnership view.

Enough. It would be good to read your update. I look forward to it.

Welcome back Lexxi. I love reading and rereading your posts. I look forward to hearing more about your evolving relationships.

Ryan,
You should never criticise what you can't understand. In your case that may be very little but you should try. You are on the wrong site, with the wrong attitude and are wholly disrespectful. If you said that in public, you could be sued. It's cowardice and the mark of a bully to do it.

Ryan7 said:
You stupid cunt, how can you cheat on him? You took vows bitch, stand by him and protect his honor and dignity. You're destroying it hoe. You want to be a two timing rat slut, tell him you're not attracted to him anymore and divorce him. Be a real woman instead of being a stupid sub woman hoe. He married you cos he trusted you and thought you respected him. Stupid heartless bitch, cheating scum like you is the reason most women cant and shouldnt be trusted and men shouldnt marry cos of you trash.

Sounds like you must be a Republican. Is this the latest installment of your War on Women?

Ryan7 said:
you stupid twisted cunt, is this how you treat the man you ''love''? I wanna know you dumb bitch, why the fuck does your husband not stand up for himself and beat your bitch ass, piss on you and leave? Stupid cunt, he's under the delusion that you actually ''love'' him. But you deny him sex and humiliate him. Stop degrading him you inbred cunt, he did nothing wrong except make the mistake of marrying trailer trash scum slut like you. Stupid cunt, learn loyalty and respect. In marriage, you're not supposed to cheat dumb hoe. One day bitch, you'll be humiliated, degraded and hurt twice as bad as you hurt him. Hat goes around comes around bitch.

You seemed to be confused and misguided as to why you joined a site such as this...

OK. There seems to be a lot of interest in how my hubby is doing and how he's "progressing". Well, he and I both are doing fine. We have come to a point where we enjoy a lifestyle that's right for us, and are both very happy.

He is my little sissy cuck, but I defifitely respect his limits. Cuckolding isn't a "one size fits all" lifestyle. Some of the things I would like him to do, he's not into, but I do give him credit...he's tried most of them at least once.

He is a complete foot fetish sissy, and he loves playing "dress up", and worshiping my feet. He also loves his own creampie from my feet and the THOUGHT of me making it with a huge black bull. Being under-endowed is a real turn on for him.

AS far as what he isn't into...as I said he loves to KNOW I am with black men, but as far as actually watching, that's not his thing. Also, someone else's creampie and actually giving a guy head or taking it anally, are also things he's not into.

That being said, he knows I would like him to do those things, even though I've never pushed him, because I know he's not into them. So, my sweet loving cucky has actually tried three of those four things JUST FOR ME!!

I told him how much I loved him for doing things just for me, so we'll see how all that goes in the future. If he does or doesn't do any of them ever again, that's all up to him.

Well, there's the update, as always, any questions or comments are welcome.

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Thank you for the update and for responding to the questions I posed a while back.

lexxi said:
OK. There seems to be a lot of interest in how my hubby is doing and how he's "progressing."

Yes, and in how you're doing as well, of course...

lexxi said:
Well, he and I both are doing fine. We have come to a point where we enjoy a lifestyle that's right for us, and are both very happy.

That's good to hear...

lexxi said:
He is my little sissy cuck, but I defifitely respect his limits. Cuckolding isn't a "one size fits all" lifestyle.

No, of course not...

lexxi said:
Some of the things I would like him to do, he's not into, but I do give him credit... he's tried most of them at least once.

It sounds like he makes sincere efforts to please you...

lexxi said:
He is a complete foot fetish sissy; he loves playing "dress up" and worshiping my feet. He also loves [licking up and swallowing] his own creampie from my feet.

Excellent; that's very positive. If your sissy cuckold has, as you say, a strong desire to worship your feet — especially if he bows down and kisses your feet when you arrive home and before you depart — and if you expect that of him; and if he craves kneeling before you, beating his weenie and ejaculating on your feet when you allow or order him to do so, then licking up and swallowing his cum from your feet, and you encourage him in that; and if he loves wearing complete sissy attire when the two of you are at home together, and you encourage that also; then you have clearly brought him a long way.

All this has almost certainly gone a long way toward permanently establishing you as the dominant partner in your marriage with the privilege and prerogative of doing as you wish, and your sissy cuckold as your submissive partner whose primary purpose and role is to please and assist you in whatever you wish to do (IMO). If, in addition, he views you as his queen — including at times when you're between lovers or, for reasons of your own, may even decide to forego having a lover for some period of time — so much the better.

lexxi said:
And, [my sissy cuckold loves] the THOUGHT of me making it with a huge black bull. Being under-endowed is a real turn on for him.

That's especially positive...

lexxi said:
As far as what he isn't into... as I said, he loves to KNOW I am with black men, but as far as actually watching, that's not his thing. Also, [eating] someone else's creampie and actually giving a guy head or taking it anally, are also things he's not into.

Well, as you pointed out, not all things are for everyone...

lexxi said:
That being said, he knows I would like him to do those things, even though I've never pushed him, because I know he's not into them. So, my sweet loving cucky has actually tried three of those four things JUST FOR ME!!

That's important. It means he's trying to serve and please you, even when he finds it distasteful (at first)...

lexxi said:
I told him how much I loved him for doing things just for me, so we'll see how all that goes in the future. ....

Clearly you have a good attitude toward managing your sissy. Positive reinforcement with gentle expressions of love — combined with a reward consisting of allowing him to do something he wants to do (but may secretly be too embarrassed to ask of you) — can go a long way toward getting you what you want, even if, at first, he seems resistant.

lexxi said:
Well, there's the update. As always, any questions or comments are welcome.

Thanks again for passing along these insights into the nature of your relationship with your cuckold. During your long silences, I tend to fear things may not be going well for you.

Re. future updates (which I hope you'll post from time to time), I suspect you may be over-thinking the difficulty of describing how your marriage is going in conjunction with maintaining your intense sexual- and emotional-satisfaction via your relationships with large-cock black lovers.

Would it be workable to, for instance, simply describe in a factual way how you and your sissy relate to each other at home vis-a-vis daily activities like housework, cooking and kitchen cleanup, and when you're out together... e.g., when you go out* for dinner...?

—Custer

[*When you go out, I'll guess your cuckold does not wear his female sissy attire... but perhaps it would help move him forward, so to speak, if you were to gently persuade him that when you go places together, you will normally drive and he will normally ride in the passenger seat, unless you tell him to drive. And, when you go out for dinner (or whatever — even if just for an ice cream cone or a drink), gently and lovingly persuade him to accept that you will always order for him, then afterwards pay the bill and tip (with your, not his, cc or cash). That is, if such practices are not already included in your relationship.]

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Thank you for the update and for responding to the questions I posed a while back.

Yes, and in how you're doing as well, of course...

That's good to hear...

No, of course not...

It sounds like he makes sincere efforts to please you...

Excellent; that's very positive. If your sissy cuckold has, as you say, a strong desire to worship your feet — especially if he bows down and kisses your feet when you arrive home and before you depart — and if you expect that of him; and if he craves kneeling before you, beating his weenie and ejaculating on your feet when you allow or order him to do so, then licking up and swallowing his cum from your feet, and you encourage him in that; and if he loves wearing complete sissy attire when the two of you are at home together, and you encourage that also; then you have clearly brought him a long way.

All this has almost certainly gone a long way toward permanently establishing you as the dominant partner in your marriage with the privilege and prerogative of doing as you wish, and your sissy cuckold as your submissive partner whose primary purpose and role is to please and assist you in whatever you wish to do (IMO). If, in addition, he views you as his queen — including at times when you're between lovers or, for reasons of your own, may even decide to forego having a lover for some period of time — so much the better.

That's especially positive...

Well, as you pointed out, not all things are for everyone...

That's important. It means he's trying to serve and please you, even when he finds it distasteful (at first)...

Clearly you have a good attitude toward managing your sissy. Positive reinforcement with gentle expressions of love — combined with a reward consisting of allowing him to do something he wants to do (but may secretly be too embarrassed to ask of you) — can go a long way toward getting you what you want, even if, at first, he seems resistant.

Thanks again for passing along these insights into the nature of your relationship with your cuckold. During your long silences, I tend to fear things may not be going well for you.

Re. future updates (which I hope you'll post from time to time), I suspect you may be over-thinking the difficulty of describing how your marriage is going in conjunction with maintaining your intense sexual- and emotional-satisfaction via your relationships with large-cock black lovers.

Would it be workable to, for instance, simply describe in a factual way how you and your sissy relate to each other at home vis-a-vis daily activities like housework, cooking and kitchen cleanup, and when you're out together... e.g., when you go out* for dinner...?

—Custer

[*When you go out, I'll guess your cuckold does not wear his female sissy attire... but perhaps it would help move him forward, so to speak, if you were to gently persuade him that when you go places together, you will normally drive and he will normally ride in the passenger seat, unless you tell him to drive. And, when you go out for dinner (or whatever — even if just for an ice cream cone or a drink), gently and lovingly persuade him to accept that you will always order for him, then afterwards pay the bill and tip (with your, not his, cc or cash). That is, if such practices are not already included in your relationship.]

First of all, yes, it is difficult for me to describe how my marriage is going, due to the fact that so much is going on that it's hard to summarize everything. I will, however, try to be a little more specific in the future and not so general.

Secondly, my intense SEXUAL satisfaction is, as you state, with my black lovers. However, my intense EMOTIONAL satisfaction is now only with my husband.

I am now at peace with the "love vs. lust" questions that almost tore me and my marriage apart at one time. I offer my hubby my love and affection, and I offer my black lovers my body to use. Those two roads don't cross for me anymore.

As for our "at home activities", we tend now to enjoy his foot fetish and his crossdressing desires during his "sexual relief" times and not on a constant basis. That is, for us, just too intense to do on an ongoing basis.

And, when we go out, he actually does wear panties and thigh highs most of the time. As far as me driving, paying etc., we don't really do much of that.

Well, if anyone has any specific questions I'll do my best to answer them. Other than that, I'll try to post more often and go into more detail when I can about what is going on with me.

Thanks,
Lexxi

falcondfw69 said:
Mrs. Lexxi,
This is very important for me as I want to see my fiance (when she gets here) with BBC, but I desperately do not want to lose her. How were you finally able to separate the paths? How were you able to get past any religion-induced or society-induced guilt you had? How were you able to just let go and enjoy and still return to hub?

Actually, in my case it was my idea to get into this lifestyle. My guilt issues were with cheating, so I had to inform my hubby of my intentions BEFORE I ever got any BBC. Once that was done there were no guilt issues. My problem came when I fell in love with my bull and actually considered leaving my hubby. In my case, what brought me around was when I had a one night stand with my second ever bull and saw that the sex was as good with him as with the one I "fell in love with". From that point on, sex with my first bull seemed to be more physical and less emotional all the time,and hubby remained always there for me. I "refell in love with him" and here we are.

Just remember this. If you do go down this path, your fiancee is very likely to enjoy sex with the BBC more than she does with you. If that becomes the case, it's anybody's guess where things go from there. This is a risky lifestyle for all involved. I for one think there is a lot more said about the turn ons assosiated with it, than the actual risks to the marriage.

Good luck to you.
Lexxi

This is somewhat of an FYI post.

Late last year for hubby, and early this year for me, we both turned 30. We have always felt that someday we would like to start a family, but have postponed it for one reason or another. I think this milestone age of 30 has really made us think that it may be getting to be that time.

Given our current "situation", there are a lot of questions that we must confront before going forward with this.

Just wanted to let you know and see if anyone would like to give any advise or opinions.

Thanks,
Lexxi

Hmmmm.... I don't know if anyone on this site would like to do that...

wifeownsme said:
Hmmmm.... I don't know if anyone on this site would like to do that...

Looks like you may be right.

There are actually four choices if we have a child, as to the biological father.

1) My hubby
2) A black man
3) A white stranger
4) A white man we know

We are in the midst of discussing it now.

If he wants you to have his baby then he should be the one that pleasures your Bulls. You can still fuck your Bulls bare, but he should swallow their cum and get them off.

I think you should deny hubby sex except for once a month. He has one opportunity to have you during your fertile time of the month. Ideally, he wouldn't be allowed to cum at all except for this time so that his sperm can build up. I would suggest a chastity device.

Children know, even if it's subliminal!

Lexi:
I have just read through your entire thread, and to answer your question, It seems to me that you do love your husband, and for that reason, I would believe that you would want HIS child.
Since you are still having frequent sex with your "bull," It stands to reason that the way to do this would be to resume having sex with your husband (choice #1) at least during your "fertile" time, while continuing to have sex with your Bull.
You would have to "take care" that sex with your bull would be during your non-fertile time, or that, he would use a condom.
Are you currently on a form of birth control that allows "bareback sex"? I think that is a 'Yes' from reading your account.
In the beginning, with your 'bull,' he was not interested in an emotional relationship. I know you had "fallen in love" with him then, went back to physical sex with him. It seems then, that the one who would father children, should be your husband. The man that you love, and live with. I think it would be best for the children to have a loving mother and father who live together.
I 'vote' therefore, for option #1
I know you will consider all your options. Please do get your husbands preferences too before acting.

It's hard to realize that you have been posting on this site for so long. I didn't realize how long until I clicked on "first" and looked at the date.
I see that you have carefully considered every step along the way. This step is probably the most important, as pertaining to "decision" that you will make.

Cheers, and best wishes, Harry

I vote, hubbi should father your children...period.

You can get pregnant with hubby's sperm, does not require the act of sex. Having another man's baby can complicate your life quite a bit and your potential offspring's. When it really comes down to it when you become a parent the only thing that truly matters is your child's stability and happiness. My wife's older child is not mine and he has started to question things, if i could go back in time and make him mine biologically I would.

Eguard,

Regarding:

eguard66 said:
My wife's older child is not mine and he has started to question things. If i could go back in time and make him mine biologically, I would.

The implication seems to be that your wife's older child has come to realize* you are not his biological father and is beginning to ask questions like: (i) why not? and (ii) who is? and (iii) what were the circumstances that led to some other man being his biological father, while you are the biological father of his sibling(s)?

These seem like difficult questions, at best, to answer simply and clearly for a child. Lexxi might find it helpful if you were to enlarge on how you and your wife are planning to handle this problem.

—Custer

*Whether he's racially the same as you and your wife or different is relevant to this question, obviously.

542776-oz_simon_adebisi_tobiasbeecher.jpeg

Duke: Lexi is a sensitive lady, asking a serious question!
I'm sure she would appreciate appropriate answers.
NOT IMPLICATIONS!!

It's best you stay out of this one!!!

Harry

Users who are viewing this thread