• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cute wife for fakes

• Thread startereastern77
  • Start date
Has she actually been blacked?

not yet but there might be hope she is showing interest so maybe the fantasy will become real

cool. Any help you need just let me know.

its great to see that she still will give it up to the white man also

its great to see her still have the energy to service the other guys in the room after being tag teamed by thick black cock. what a good ***** she is turning into.

its great to see the wife's training starting to pay off.

oh thats ok i don't mind watching her being trained i think its great to watch her try to smile as as one black cock is thrust down her throat and the other is stretching her ass. and of course its always enjoyable to look at all that thug cum leaking out of her holes as she lies there exhausted and spent. to me thats a great evening. once again thanks for the awesome work

very nice its great to see my wife dressing appropriately when she goes out. i am sure that in this outfit she will have no trouble finding a few dominate bulls to take advantage of her

she alreaady found

some masters for her

happy couple

dominated by a black master.

thanks all, she sure looks good surrounded by all that black meat. i guess she must really enjoy getting her holes turned out by that black cock but i'm sure she won't be smileing as she takes on the three of them or has that cock sunk deep into her ass

so give us

a picture with her face in pain or an astonished look, so that it would look more realistic

here are some of her not smiling

Attachments

• 100_1282.jpg
    100_1282.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_1504.jpg
    100_1504.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 434
  • 100_1537.jpg
    100_1537.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 432
  • 100_1658.jpg
    100_1658.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 433
last three pics mistake here they are again

Attachments

• 100_1504.jpg
    100_1504.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 212
  • 100_1537.jpg
    100_1537.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_1658.jpg
    100_1658.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 153
she still looks happy

to be recieving shots from two guys

very nice a slut sandwich hopefully he uses that cum to lube her asshole for a good hard fuck

wow i am sure that after playing with that team she will be leaking there cum for days

here she is covered in cum

Attachments

• cum covered slut.JPG
    cum covered slut.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 162
i am sure she will definitely please the group that D'Von has brought over to enjoy the main attraction at his party. i just hope when they finish with her they leave her in the same situation for me when i come to pick her up after her weekend of use.

Users who are viewing this thread