• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cute wife for fakes

• Thread startereastern77
  • Start date
what a great way for my sweet wife to trained. now all those thick dicked thugs have to do is pull on her leash and my wife will be ****** to obey any and all there commands

oh my sweet wife what a great slut she has become i just hope that when her nose is finally touching his balls that she is made to mumble how great it feels to have such a thick cock shoved down her throat

i am sure he enjoyed playing with her big natural tits as he aggressively used my wife's pussy and mouth in the back of the family van. i guess thats why her pantie and bra were hanging from the steering wheel and rearview mirror

Be careful what you wish for....you might get more then you want

Attachments

• DSCN0156.jpg
    DSCN0156.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 200
the talent for fakes is always impressive! quite the artists. but for the record, doing this in real life is far more fun ;)

once again bdd711 awesome work i guess i got the surprise and the couch for that night. i wonder if she will still be smiling after getting completely worked over by six very huge and thick black cocks. i sure she will be so sore and exhausted that she might not be able to do anything but lie there on our bed and let the cum leak out of her. what a great slut wife she is turning into

very nice beg2bcuck i like it i would be great to see her used by thick cock and that is the perfect position for her this way he has a choice on how she will fuck her and were to put his hands does he want to grab her tits or hair

she is very very hot

glad you enjoy her pics ukr mar

eastern77 said:
glad you enjoy her pics ukr mar

I think your slut is hot and needs to find her way to .no tell motel:D

wow its great to see my sweet wife back on the pro scene

You have a hot slut with incredible tits.

thanks glad you like her big white tits would like to hear how you would use her

its great to see a group of hardcore thugs enjoying there new property. i just hope they keep enjoying her to she begs and pleads with them to stop

i tell ya a dream cum true to see her all happy and smiling right before she gets all her holes violated hopefully more then once during the night by this group of black thugs

once again bbd711 awesome work
nothing like watching my wife's big white tits getting groped and played with by strong black hands as she is made to submit to their thick black cocks

more than words

this series is grest

thanks hoxxvoxx glad you enjoy them as much as i do

Would love to see more of her

Users who are viewing this thread