• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dark meat 4 u

• Thread startermr_N
  • Start date
so nice!

may i please go for a ride?

Kisses Kate

I want to see you breeding a white wife with that hard cock. :D

PLEASE I NEED IT

Please big daddy, I need an love your big black cock. I would love to dress like a fuck slut an have you show me off to all your rough black friends. I know I could take care of you an all your big black cock friends,I'll do a good job for you DADDY. Please give me some black cum, my white pussy is so wet for your big black cock.

i think i can accomadate that big fat dick of urs in my backdoor;)

Attachments

• pict0033__wince_.jpg
    pict0033__wince_.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8,517
WOW!

I would be your slave!!

Attachments

• jenny-001_247.jpg
    jenny-001_247.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 551
omg

That is the biggest thing I have laid my eyes on in awhile. God, to feel you deep in my pussy,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmm

That is a work of art !! Check out my thread to see my pic, my backdoor cud definatley handle that monster!

Been a member of dark cavern since before you had to be a member. I just found my favorite part. What a fantastic cock. Would love to see it in my wife. Me too for that matter.

:D You Have a gorgeous hunk of black meat. I would work on you with my mouth trying to deepthroat it to the balls until your nuts exploded in my mouth. Then I would turn over and let you fuck my pussy all night long. Then I would let you try my virgin ass. GOD I WANT THAT COCK. Krystal. :wink:

Attachments

• 24a_348.jpg
    24a_348.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 638
Reactions: moltenneeds
MMMMM

U CAN HIDE IT HERE

Attachments

• p019.jpg
    p019.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 342

Attachments

• me_having_fun.jpg
    me_having_fun.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 998
Cum and get me in so cal... Hot white pussy in the west...

wow wow wow those cocks are huge xxx

ive never had a blackman before and god im hooked on this site xx

Am i really missing out on such a good time,, hope you like my pic guys xx

Attachments

• on_hols_218.jpg
    on_hols_218.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 6,375
:(
That is a real cock,I know because i have one a tenth of the size. :(

yummm

I just can't stop coming back to look and salivate. I'd love to take you in my mouth, lick and suck that delicious looking cock. I could spend hours on my knees for you. MMMmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread