• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dark meat 4 u

• Thread startermr_N
  • Start date
what a cock!~

omg.....what a wondeful cock....no wonder white woman want black men so much.....i have cock envy.....

what a cock!~

omg.....what a wondeful cock....no wonder white woman want black men so much.....i have cock envy....

ohhhh my!

ohhhh my!

MMMMMmmmmm

Mmmmmm please, please can I lick n suck that lovely cock. I'm sure my wife would love to have that cock deep inside her.

mmm

Please show some more...

Big Beautiful Stick

Oh darling, that I want to try. I'm wearing a large butt plug to train my ass should we ever meet.

Gail :p :p :p

I will flight you to Florida to rip my wife virgin ass for my birthday she will do anything I want. so if you are available in midseptember this is what you are going to fuck with no mercy and of course I will dress her up as a ****** a have it in tape so she can see how deliciously pervert she is.

Attachments

• buttytime_180.jpg
    buttytime_180.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 227
you definetly caught my attention with that stick...impressive....

beautiful dick

Damn i need some of that strong big thick dick of your. i promise i'll fuck the shit of it

mmmm

Your cock is sooo lovely, that if my wife had to see it, she'd want nothing else. To be honest, I'd wouldnt really like to show her. She'd get wet just looking at it, and then she'd want only you and nothing else.

Every time I look at you, I get hungry, and want to get on my knees and worship that beauty of yours. I'd love to lick, kiss n suck you, and make you hard for my wife..so that she could experience some real pleasure.

Mmmm

Still the hottest bc i have seen.

shaved white pussy

oh my god,ive gone weak at the knees,im just sorry i cant meet up at the moment but i would love to cam2cam with you,you can watch me play with my dildo while i watch that big black thing get hard,please get back to me im so turned on just thinking of that thing between your legs......sandra

Attachments

• sandra1_244.jpg
    sandra1_244.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 331
im in so cal and coming out to london in oct. with my family, if i can break away i want to to fill my fantasy of beign with a black stud. im 21 f, and ill send you pics let me know how to get in touch...
hit me up soon!

im in so cal and coming out to london in oct. with my family, if i can break away i want to to fill my fantasy of beign with a black stud. im 21 f, and ill send you pics let me know how to get in touch...
hit me up soon!

please useme

mwf 31 michigan here

now that would be just right for my wifes first time would love to meet up.

UMMMMM!!!!!!!! He can fill me up with his mighty pole anytime. Bet he is a big cummer too. Would love to feel his seed juices running down my legs..Would really like to ride that cock into oblivion...

m

I can't help coming back and looking all the time. My wife would love this cock too.

Users who are viewing this thread