• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,

Ole saying what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

New thought for your consideration.

Men and Women generally find others much more desirable when the one they are attracted too is desired and wanted by others. Have you entertained the thought of putting into the "conversation" that you may want to explore options with other women?

Just the mere suggestion should help Sue find herself emotionally much quicker. Right now it is unbalanced and the dictate is much more one sided than healthy relationships need with the balancing of "give and take".

Just a suggestion.........

Regards

Manon - right now, I think if I suggested it right, that she might say okay. Much would depend on the circumstance, but I believe her desire to deny me is in relation to herself and not to necessarily with others, although that might be an interesting conversation. Unfortunately, I really don't want someone else, as crazy as it sounds, right now I am actually enjoying this denial. I console myself by saying that we'd gone this long in the past so i"m sure this sense of complacency will fade as more time goes by.

Thanks for the reply.

Just a suggestion which may help you in the future without playing your get out of jail card. )

A lot of times when the shoe is placed on the other foot it brings quicker resolutions. )

Regards

Manon - I think that's something I want to clear up a bit. I want her to resolve this when she's ready to. If it goes on a few months or perhaps longer as I thought it would, so be it. If it ends sooner, then that will be okay too. The point I want to remind myself and others of is that this isn't something I can push or derail her on, at least not without potential issues in the future for not letting her figure herself out now that the cat-is-out-of-the-bag. At this point, I want her to take her time and I will enjoy (yes, enjoy) the journey as so far it coincides with my desires - I am sure we'll reach that fork in the road at some point, and I am sure that will be when, if things aren't resolving themselves, then that will be when everyone elses concerns become much more to the point and applicable.

Ok Steve, that's clearer. It's still not based on anything Sue seems to have recently said but it's clearer. It does raise the question though, what on earth made you think Sue was moving towards a resolution of some kind before the children came back? I suppose I should add now, if no resolution is likely, what is Sue planning to do with Paul while they are around? She can't do a midweek training day away every week...

Peak - that's why I'd thought that maybe she'd wind things downward in the next 4 weeks - so that things weren't so up in the air when our kids arrive back. But since I'm not sure that's her plan right now, I honestly don't have any idea what she's going to do. Our son did get an internship again this summer so there is always a possibility he bunks with a friend over the summer from time to time but our daughter is now coming home after finishing her freshman year so there will likely be transition issues there as we'd had years back with our son.

In post 523 on page 53, you took the opportunity to broach the subject of the forthcoming holidays to your wife in the following exchange – ‘She said something about only having a few more weeks before the kids come home. When I asked her if that was going to change things - she giggled and said "not between you and me," she did say that she expected things to change with Paul but when I asked her more she said she wasn't sure what was going to happen.’

I took that as intimating that when your children are there, her liaisons with Paul will inevitably become more difficult and hence uncertain but that your denial will continue. However, nobody else including you has chosen to put that interpretation on her words and I’m not sure why.

Well spotted UK. I must admit I was reacting to Steve's more recent posts and I forgot that one. As it gets nearer though it does indicate that Sue has plans that she just isn't ready to share with her husband just yet. Doesn't sound like it's going to be a treat for him either does it? That'll be five months without feeling her fully by then too. .

I'll have a bit more time later to post more but UK - you are correct - it was my speculation that perhaps things would change when the kids get home, and that reflects my thoughts about her accelerating things. However, I also am not going to kid myself and believe that she'll have resolved what she wants or reached what she is looking for by then either. I'm quite aware of the passage of time. Right now, I am still very aroused by all of this, but I know that in another 4 weeks that I likely won't feel that way.

Going to go and get some dinner together and finish some stuff in the garage while it's still light and warm out. Back later.

Well, it got dark out so I had to push everything back into the garage even though I wasn't done going through it all.

She again said she'd call me tonight and like last week, take a little time to talk and make sure we're okay. I already know she's quite horny for him tonight and I have to say that it makes me feel good that she is doing what she wants right now while she can. Maybe that's what I'm feeling more, not that she's accelerated things but that she's filling in what time there is left with him as she wants. I will say that it is still a huge turn on that she is there wanting him tonight.

Not sure what more to share right now other than that my cock is rock hard and no doubt I'll be back here later.

It will be almost 2 months without pussy by the time the kids return. Just curious what your all time record dry spell is.

I was going to post more last night but after talking to her on the phone I found myself missing her and also very horny at the same time.

This morning, as I've said for the past few weeks, is when it stings the most waking up to an empty-bed and empty-house especially knowing where she is and what she's likely doing! It hurts and yet at the same time it turns me on. She hasn't said if she will be home tonight or not yet. I am honestly thinking she won't and a part of me wants her to stay the night and get it out of her system. We are this far into this, she might as well do it all (so to speak).

Knk - 7-8 weeks is the longest we have ever gone without having sex. That was probably 20 years ago when she was pregnant and gave birth to our daughter. But even then she'd give me an occasional blow-job or hand-job or would let me play-with or touch her. So we are now approaching the half-way point on that. I know it sounds crazy to everyone but I am still quite enthused by all of this and other than the angst at moments like this morning, I still love how it makes me feel and how I feel around Sue. It is like everything she does is magnified and sexualized. I can't explain it but I get hard at the littlest things - like seeing her panties in the clothes dryer downstairs - or seeing her clothes and bra in the hamper. I know if she doesn't come home tonight that I am going to really be horned up - whether she's here or not.

Well, a bit of radio blackout last night here. When I knew she wasn't going to be home I stayed late at work, went out and grabbed some dinner and even grabbed a few beers at a local strip-joint but all I could think about was Sue at Paul's again last night. This morning, she's already called me from work and asked if I'm okay and she said she missed me. She teased and asked me if I'd taken care of myself and I told her yes and she said "that's good" and she said she'd be home this evening and we can have some time together.

I'm already past the uncomfortable point knowing she'll be home in another 8 hours or so but I will say that I didn't sleep well last night at all even after jerking off. And even after all of that, as I got dried off after my shower earlier this morning all I could think of was her prancing around his bedroom just like she does with me. Fuck I'm horny already...

STB
Well it look's , like you got your wish. Sue stayed two days in a row, the big thing now is did she get it out of her system . as you hoped she would.
or did she like it so well that she want's to do it all the time now.
keep us posted.

STB
sorry it posted two times.

Dana - I'm under no illusions that she'll have worked things out for herself yet.
What I/we need to discuss is balancing things. I admit that even not having sex with her, that I still miss seeing her with Paul.
More later.

Steve,

Outside looking in you have come this far...... Would it not be a wiser, prudent course of action to allow Sue to have 3-4 more weeks until the kids come home and allow/give her the full opportunity to get this out of her system potentially?

Affairs tend to blaze out with a burst of flame at their zenith a lot of times so just a suggestion.

How long has it taken you two to reach this point in time? Years?

If one is emotional and loses sleep are they more prone to emotional feelings instead of well thought out actions?

Sue, has been open and given you exactly what you have asked of her based on what you have communicated here so I would recommend as a suggestion to take some time to think things thru when you are rested and at peace such as over the weekend.

You know, she will push as hard as possible during these remaining few weeks............. )

When the kids comes home it will drastically change the dynamics with time away for Sue.

Regards

Last edited:
STB when you thought about becoming and telling Sue that you wanted to be Beta did you think it would be this extreme or did you envision it differently or is this the plan that you and Sue talked about or has she just taken the ball and run with it? I personally felt like the path would take you down the road of no intercourse for an extended period of time like you played with several times while Robert was in the picture but I really didn't expect it would be to this level. I actually thought you would be more involved and at least get to orally serve Sue after she has / had been with Paul maybe not every time but occasionally.

As I have stated before I would not be surprised if this not really what Sue wants but what she thinks you want concerning your involvement or lack there of. I think it completely obvious that she totally enjoys the sex and her role with Paul.

Last edited:
Well i hope you communicate and get more of an opportunity to be apart of their relationship. I would have to sneak some of Sue's used panties after her nights with Paul to smell and enjoy while you jerk off. Hope you come to a bit of an understanding.

Finally had some time taking a break from yard-work while Sue is off at Costco shopping.

Before posting what's gone on in the last few days, I wanted to answer Manon and Golfman. For Manon - I don't plan on applying any pressure to her or trying to sway things. As I'll recap below, she feels she's "making progress" and getting back in touch with herself and as she said it, "my own self-confidence". I don't expect things to have resolved themselves in just 3 more weeks - our daughter is due home sometime the week of the 24th and our son that following weekend. We began talking about what-if's and such and i'll just say that it's a work in progress. I do recognize that we're now 8 years into this (really 18 if you count all the time working towards it) so I don't expect that if this is the rationalization point she's come to, that it'll resolve itself in a fixed timeframe.

Golfman - my admission to wanting to be the beta was, I think, the outcome of several desires of mine. I did want to see her allow herself to experience a boyfriend more fully and in a way, I'd hoped it would lead to a bit more subservient role sexually with her, yes,with her hopefully instructing me to clean her or to not-have-her before her dates. I also hoped it would give her an increased self-confidence that I saw budding at times but never seemed to come-forth. I knew condoms would be the fare as part of the beta-role, she knew I would accept that after the time with Robert where I found I didn't mind them. I knew that more denial was a possibility but thought it wouldn't be as rigid or as extreme as she has wanted. I knew that taking the beta-role and telling her that I wanted to do so might let her either take more control in general, or feel she could let her boyfriend do so. I wasn't sure how you were asking your last question - whether you were suggesting that she is adopting this full-denial because she thinks I want it.

What she has said to me now twice since Thursday night is that she likes how she feels that she doesn't have to have sex with me to share herself with me and she's continued to say that she wants to be the one to want to have sex and to not feel like she "has to" do it. She's said that these last 2 times coming home after being with Paul and being very open with me sexually but also not allowing me to touch her sexually - that she thinks it is helping her to really feel that I can see her, be horny for her and for her to know that unless she wants it with me, that she doesn't have to do it. She looked at me and said "I haven't felt this since before we had kids". I told her that I wish she'd have said something all this time but she genuinely doesn't blame me and says that "it's not you, it's me" and that not having any contact with me is helping her. The thing is, she sounds so open and honest, there's even almost a tear in her eye at times, it's hard to not believe that this is how she's feeling.

When we got in bed on Thursday night I found myself so almost hypnotized by seeing her undress in front of me knowing I hadn't seen her in over 2 days and that she'd been naked with him in that time just as she stood there in front of me. Her breasts had "almost hickies" on them in several places and she told me she'd yelled at him to only do it on the bottom of her breasts so the marks wouldn't show in an open-neck top. She proceeded to pull her breasts upwards and showed me where he had in fact left some marks. I told her that was a first and she giggled that she'd "told him to do that so you'd find them later" only she still hasn't told him that all I am doing it looking at them!

I could not take my eyes off of her. Knowing she'd spent the last 2 nights and 2 mornings with him had me so horny that I could barely get my boxers off over my hard-on. And she again moaned softly when she saw my hard cock and said again how it turned her on that "I haven't felt you in so long now" and then said how excited she was at thinking how fun it's going to be to rediscover each other. She didn't say when nor did I ask.

She climbed on the bed with me and began to telll me how free she felt being at Pauls and how "the only thing that mattered was him fucking me". She told me to stroke my cock while she would talk to me. She asked me if I"d "taken care of myself while she was gone" and I told her that I'd done so both nights. Just the way she moaned I knew it turned her on that I'd done so especially when I told her that I was thinking about her at the time.

She taunted me a bit about how horny she felt when she went back to his place after work on Wednesday knowing she was spending the night with him again and she told me how she had just his dress-shirt on (she knows that turns me on) while they got dinner ready and then ate. I moaned and she asked me what I was thinking and I told her that it turned me on that was what she wore as she had dinner with him and I remember looking at her lying on one side next to me and I looked at her breasts and it so turned me on that he would have had a sexy view of them as he ate opposite her.

Of course at some point she spread her legs and even told me to "look down there..... remember how it felt?......" - actually several times and I think she knew from my response each time that it turned me on more and more. She told me how she would let him lick her as long as he wanted when she knew she didn't have to get ready quickly and run home afterwards and it gave me the craziest intense sexual thrill to hear her tell me how "good he is licking me down there now baby", that he knows her body now so well - inside and out!

She didn't really recap every moment of what they did but she did flaunt her body at me including again standing over me dangling her breasts above me and telling me how she likes to let Paul suck and nibble at them while she rides him. I didn't need to ask because she told me several times both Thursday night as well as last night and today how much they fucked and how much he came in her. And I will say openly here that as she taunted me lying next to me with one leg out straight and the other bent at the knee showing me her still reddened and slightly swollen and, as I soon came to see, still wet inside - that as she whispered that "it's been 4 months since you came in me last baby" that I let loose with a veritable geyser of cum! She groaned at seeing me spurt away and even commented if I was "sure I'd done it right the last 2 nights". I won't say that she came herself but that she surely did moan and look flushed and reddened all over when I did finally catch my breath and look over at her.

I counted at least 5 long streaks of cum on my chest and a puddle where the rest had driibbled out. And maybe I just noticed it more but she had a distinct look of arousal in her eyes as she leaned over towards me and began her usual routine of playing with my semen and then feeding it to me.

The only thing we've talked about for the summer is that she said that she can work some extra time on some days and then leave early on others. But she' also said "I have every intention of seeing him somehow twice a week even when the kids are home" and she looked at me and said that "You'll know when I'm past my issues when that changes" and before she would let me say a thing she added "I am so lucky, I love you" and she leaned over and hugged me - yes - she pressed her bare breasts against my chest and my god did she feel so good but all I did was hug her and she had a deep smile on her face as we moved apart a moment later.

We went out to dinner and got home late last night but she's already looked at me and said that she wants to have some fun tonight together with me. So I"m excited about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread