• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dirty and kinky sh*t your hotwife said to you

A real slutty bridesmaid have a dp db , dc
DoublePenetration
DoubleBlowjob
DoubleCumshot
😍

We went to a friends wedding at a hotel and my wife was bridesmaid. A few days later she told me that when she disappeared for an hour she wasn’t making a phone call which I thought. She was in our room getting fucked by the best man and his friend.

Finally admitted this

IMG_7819.jpeg

My wife has told me that her ex fuck buddy (from b4 we met) was seriously HUNG (10 Inches) she has told me she loved his cock and now sometimes dirty talks when we fuck about how much she loved his cock, how she would make him cum and how he would make her cum. I love her describing being fucked by such an alpha cock, guaranteed to make me cum loads!

When her boyfriend was fucking her bareback and they both cum at the same time, she told me that's the easiest way to get pregnant, I've never known that to be true and she didn't but its always hot to hear her talk about getting fucked bareback which she likes the best because she says she loves the feel of their warm cum shooting up inside of her

Just let her sell her pics and videos or only fans page my wife would make alot off her pictures
Shes turned on by these thoughts in real life experiences. not online.

"my wife would make a lot off her pictures" what do you mean? didnt get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back