Do post menopausal still get wet when sexually aroused?

• Thread starterwhitewife696969
  • Start date

whitewife696969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2016
NYC
It seems to me that some women lose their sexual interest after menopause.

Yes they do certainly. Usually not for hubby though. 😈😈

• Love
Reactions: cute_sandra, iLuvDeb, throwback and 2 others
My wife entered the menopause at 42. Even now, nearly 30 years later she gets wet when aroused and her cunt loosens considerably.

• Love
Reactions: cuckedsenior, throwback, whitewife696969 and 2 others
MatureBullForMatureSluts said:
Yes they do certainly. Usually not for hubby though. 😈😈
You're right. Mine doesn't get wet for me.

Reactions: cuckedsenior, iLuvDeb and MatureBullForMatureSluts
Mine gets sopping wet

• Love
Reactions: Bikelover, throwback, whitewife696969 and 2 others
whitewife696969 said:
It seems to me that some women lose their sexual interest after menopause.
I'm talking about me! When I'm about to go through menopause, you can fuck me with looks. After menopause it takes me a little longer to get hot, but I still get wet, albeit a little heavier.

Reactions: cuckedsenior, Bikelover, Custer Laststand and 2 others
My wife had several years after menopause where she still had strong interest and still got VERY wet as she did when younger. She's about 18 years post menopause now and JUST recently started not getting as wet. Also, her drive did not die. In fact, she had just started a thing with another guy before menopause hit; when she started missing periods it was pretty clear that a part of her was happy because it meant she could go bare with him. She is now almost 67

Reactions: cuckedsenior, Bikelover, Custer Laststand and 4 others
My wife began to lose interest in sex as she approached menopause (her middle 50's), and has completely lost interest over the years since.
However, on the occasions where I get to stimulate her manually, she will get very wet and will eventually squirt. It just takes a lot longer than it used to, she needs a little help to get started (either saliva or lube), and I have to go much slower.
FWIW, my opinion is the percentage of women who still get wet after menopause is much greater than the percentage that still desires sex.

Reactions: Bikelover, DaveJ, Tina B and 1 other person
My wife has lost all interest in all types of sex/intimacy after menopause. Before she was too much for me to handle. I blame myself for not keeping her interested. Always felt she would enjoy getting interest from other men as she is always getting looks from others.

Reactions: MatureBullForMatureSluts and DaveJ
Upright said:
My wife has lost all interest in all types of sex/intimacy after menopause. Before she was too much for me to handle. I blame myself for not keeping her interested. Always felt she would enjoy getting interest from other men as she is always getting looks from others.same
same for my wife. Her pussy shriveled up and is drier than death valley, she no longer fucks anyone. Way to painful, even with medications

• Sad
Reactions: throwback and DaveJ
69eatmore77 said:
same for my wife. Her pussy shriveled up and is drier than death valley, she no longer fucks anyone. Way to painful, even with medications
And another cause are a mix of different medications and pain pills. My ex wife, the last 4 years of our marriage, experienced acts of “out of balance” decisions. One was getting fucked by 2 black guys. By all means I’m not a cuck. More a bull. We tried over and over to get her checked for harmone Issues. It took a divorce and her hitting rock bottom to finally get checked. What a change, she’s on different meds now and helped. Not sure if she’s still getting fucked by the black guys! It was kind of hot!

Reactions: Bikelover and whitewife696969
I am not sure why everyone is concerned with what the female wants. It is her job to take cocks in any hole and get guys off. So what if she is dry? Just fuck her.

• Angry
Reactions: HusbandOfHotwifeForYou, throwback and whitewife696969
I started going to swinging parties in London in early 1990s. It surprised me that most couples there were mid 40s or older, and it was women in these age category (40+) that were likely to play. I talked (and played with a lot of couples) and I would guess there were four reasons why the couples were there. The first was that they both equally wanted to swing. The second was that they had become empty nesters and were seeking new thrills. The third was that the guy had ED and had suggested their wife fuck other guys. The fourth, and most relavant to this chat were the couples where the wife had gone through the menopause. These women's sex drive had increased (maybe due to no longer having risk of getting pregnant), whilst their husbands had dwindled or stopped. These couples had concluded the wife was either going to end up leaving or having an affair so better if it was out in the open. One thing all 4 groups had was that the husband got very aroused watching his wife having fun and if able to, when they 'reclaimed her pussy' they said they got harder and came more

Reactions: TBH, Bikelover and whitewife696969
My wife went the other way, at 50 she became much more adventurous and started seeing many other men

• Love
Reactions: JustTrying, Custer Laststand, throwback and 1 other person
mine is approaching meno-age... i'm hoping she becomes even more adventurous... she's slowly been turning into a little exhibitionist... buut i'd love her her to share her cunt with you lot.

• Love
Reactions: Bikelover, JazzzBBC and whitewife696969
Deb still gets wet WHEN SHE"S TURNED ON. That's the big thing. She's also a slow starter, if she's not already in the mood. Dating is great for her as it gives her plenty of time to anticipate having sex and get herself all worked up. Not to mention the thrill for her of having or possibly having a different partner. When she's into it and has plenty of time to get that way, her cunt is as wet as it was 25 years ago. As for me, we keep a large tube of Warming KY on the nightstand!

Reactions: Bikelover, whitewife696969 and MatureBullForMatureSluts
yes

Reactions: Lovasianladies, throwback and Bikelover
All communication and stimulation. G9t to do the first and figure out what stimulates her.. Sad to say it may not be what you think or want.

But its a 2 way street. Thise who dare will cross it.

My wife is going through menopause now and her appetite didn't really change, however she's started taking some kind of HRT and has become more "needy". She can dry up a little while playing with her clit, but very wet when taking cock.

My wife keeps ky handy she’s 69