• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do post menopausal still get wet when sexually aroused?

• Thread starterwhitewife696969
  • Start date
sharedmyasian said:
My wife had several years after menopause where she still had strong interest and still got VERY wet as she did when younger. She's about 18 years post menopause now and JUST recently started not getting as wet. Also, her drive did not die. In fact, she had just started a thing with another guy before menopause hit; when she started missing periods it was pretty clear that a part of her was happy because it meant she could go bare with him. She is now almost 67
That is a beautiful story

Rickyrick said:
My wife always complained my dick was too big for her and hurt! Started on our honeymoon but after menopause it got worse! She didn’t get wet like she did before which seemed to make sex more unpleasant for her. I found some lube called spunk which looks and smells like cum! It is slick like cum and has helped.
You know how the say lots of older guys turn bi after middle age? I think menopause is the cause! Wives pussy don’t get as wet they slow down on sex so the older hubbies go to xxx places to satisfy their hornieyness and end up trying dick!
yes, many women don't get wet without help. I use lube and always pack a tube when traveling. my wife gives more BJs now because of that issue

AllenGa said:
I am not sure why everyone is concerned with what the female wants. It is her job to take cocks in any hole and get guys off. So what if she is dry? Just fuck her.
Douche

My wife had to have a full hysterectomy that killed her sex drive.