• Thread starterMilkymilf
  • Start date

Do tits really get worse with age?

• Total voters

Milkymilf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2022
My wife and I have been together since high school. She used to send me pics once in a while while I was away at university, but we mostly would masturbate together on Skype. The pic below compares her tits back then to now. Which are better?

IMG_0443.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: itsanoone, mailkme, sluthunt and 5 others
Her tits are still quite lovely despite her having aged slightly. They do tend to sag with age but if a woman looks after herself, I believe she could take her tits way into the future and still be desirable.
I actually prefer her 30 year old tits to be honest. They appear larger, more fuller and big enough to wrap around a hard cock for an amazing titty fuck.
They'd look great with cum all over her nipples. Is that something you could share with us ?
Give it your best shot and cream those babies for us.

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, fallingtopieces and Milkymilf
In my experience a lot comes down to breast feeding. Without opening up a debate on the pros/cons of breastfeeding or to suggested that boob aesthetics should be a consideration about breast feeding or not - I think it makes a big difference. Also I think as women get older there is more noticeable changes depending on where they are in there cycle.

Here's my current partner, 50 and didn't breast feed.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 4.46.50 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 4.49.13 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 4.50.13 pm.png

• Love
Reactions: UntamedHotwife, itsanoone, sluthunt and 8 others
LoveCumSluts said:
Her tits are still quite lovely despite her having aged slightly. They do tend to sag with age but if a woman looks after herself, I believe she could take her tits way into the future and still be desirable.
I actually prefer her 30 year old tits to be honest. They appear larger, more fuller and big enough to wrap around a hard cock for an amazing titty fuck.
They'd look great with cum all over her nipples. Is that something you could share with us ?
Give it your best shot and cream those babies for us.
I’ll work on this for sure. They are definitely much larger now. She was a light C-cup then and is a heavy D cup now.

Reactions: Bobman, fallingtopieces and LoveCumSluts
sharklasers said:
In my experience a lot comes down to breast feeding. Without opening up a debate on the pros/cons of breastfeeding or to suggested that boob aesthetics should be a consideration about breast feeding or not - I think it makes a big difference. Also I think as women get older there is more noticeable changes depending on where they are in there cycle.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 4.46.50 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 4.49.13 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 4.50.13 pm.png
Lovely Tits for 50. She looks sexy !
I'd love to fuck her for you.

Yes I agree. She obviously breastfed (username) and that played a large role with the size increase as well as putting on some weight as a result as well. This also led to some sagging, but I actually find the sagging attractive.
sharklasers said:

LoveCumSluts said:
Lovely Tits for 50. She looks sexy !
I'd love to fuck her for you.
I agree.

There is nothing like the animal sexiness of a woman who has had kids. Stretched nipples and a loose pussy is incredible to play with

Reactions: secretcrowds, Deek, Milkymilf and 1 other person
MrMLondon said:
There is nothing like the animal sexiness of a woman who has had kids. Stretched nipples and a loose pussy is incredible to play with
I totally agree. They have sexuality the younger women lack and they know what they like and tend to have more dirty, kinky thoughts and ideas.
I always lusted after older women, even in my teenage years. I would lust over my neighbour's wife and imagined what it would be like to undress her and feel her all over, her tits, her pussy, her thighs, kiss her, lick her then fuck her !!

Reactions: Bobman and MrMLondon
MrMLondon said:
Luckily she didn’t loosen up too much.

Reactions: MrMLondon
LoveCumSluts said:
I totally agree. They have sexuality the younger women lack and they know what they like and tend to have more dirty, kinky thoughts and ideas.
I always lusted after older women, even in my teenage years. I would lust over my neighbour's wife and imagined what it would be like to undress her and feel her all over, her tits, her pussy, her thighs, kiss her, lick her then fuck her !!
I still find myself doing it.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
have to agree that her tits are great at both ages.

Milkymilf said:
have to agree that her tits are great at both ages.
I would love to cum all over them for her and watch her rub it all in, then lick her fingers.

Reactions: Bobman and Milkymilf
Tbh I love more mature tits

Reactions: Milkymilf
Feel free to post your wives tits here as well, and we will let others rate them. :)

I think they get better love saggy tits

Reactions: Bobman and Milkymilf