Do tits really get worse with age?

• Thread starterMilkymilf
  • Start date

Do tits really get worse with age?

• Total voters
Sashermann said:
I think they get better love saggy tits
I love saggy little titties too! Just like my wife’s. She’s breastfed all of our kids and she now has the perfect combination of tiny little titties and a very open and spacious and wet pussy!

JPEG image 92.jpeg

Reactions: Milkymilf
These are 52

IMG_8740.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, Nazareth, Milkymilf and 3 others
Wife’s look good to me at 51yo

IMG_1656.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: itsanoone, Nazareth, Milkymilf and 4 others
xiedaz said:
I love saggy little titties too! Just like my wife’s. She’s breastfed all of our kids and she now has the perfect combination of tiny little titties and a very open and spacious and wet pussy!

JPEG image 92.jpeg
Suckable!

Titties NEVER get worse, IMO. Until they're like 90 years old, maybe...
Nice, big, hanging tits on a mature woman are a thing of beauty. Not overly big, but enough to make a nice handful, feeling the weight of them.
Not to mention the visual of seeing them hang and swing when you are fucking her from behind, hang and bounce when she rides your cock, or swing and bounce when you pound her missionary....

Reactions: Milkymilf
Nazareth said:
Titties NEVER get worse, IMO. Until they're like 90 years old, maybe...
Nice, big, hanging tits on a mature woman are a thing of beauty. Not overly big, but enough to make a nice handful, feeling the weight of them.
Not to mention the visual of seeing them hang and swing when you are fucking her from behind, hang and bounce when she rides your cock, or swing and bounce when you pound her missionary....
20220923_140454269_iOS.gif

• Love
Reactions: itsanoone and Nazareth
Reactions: Naughtycub
Milkymilf said:
My wife and I have been together since high school. She used to send me pics once in a while while I was away at university, but we mostly would masturbate together on Skype. The pic below compares her tits back then to now. Which are better?

IMG_0443.jpeg
Great! Would love to see the bounce

mailkme said:
Great! Would love to see the bounce
Click the gif above and you will 😉

Yes
Milkymilf said:
Click the gif above and you will 😉
!!!! Yes!!! So much yes lol damn!