• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Know what Happens at Your Wives Office?

customer service

Evelyn-Cox-Work-c-01.jpg Evelyn-Cox-Work-c-02.jpg

It’s standard procedure in most offices especially as more horny women get into positions of power and influence.

I’ve had plenty of sex while being a boss over the years.. fast forward to a year ago, my married, female boss was hitting on me during a work trip. We traveled most of the US over then next several months and I got to use her and send her home, well used, to her millionaire, over weight, small dick hubby. He had no idea.

She’s now moved on to another company and we’ve never spoken again. Fun knowing I used a millionaire debutant like a cheap ***** and sent her home to her family.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. When she first seduced him, she told him that her husband knew what she was doing. We wanted him to be able to relax and fuck her without worrying about her husband catching them in our bed.

Since he is married, they always have sex at our house. for the first few months, whenever they had a date, I would leave the house. After a few months of their weekly dates, my wife convinced her boss that since her husband knew they were having sex and was okay with it, it seemed unnecessary for me to have to leave the house when they have their dates.

Now, they have sex upstairs when I am home in the evening. I like it when her boss stays for a drink after he fucks my wife. We chat about normal everyday things, never acknowledging that he just spent two hours in bed with my wife, who is sitting there with us with her pussy full of his cum. We all three enjoy my wife's being her boss's girlfriend.

Rob
She sounds wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back