Does anyone here like jerking off more than having sex??

• Thread starterripped
  • Start date

ripped

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2009
topic ^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a cuckold for many years and have lately started down the road to becoming a full time sissy maid for my beautiful mistress, using another site to reinforce those desires.

Under the "rules" of that site, I am allowed to jerk off only twice a week. I also have been using a phytoestrogen cream to help in feminizing my body. The estrogen has the side effect of lessening my desire.

So long story short, I find I only enjoy jerking off now, although I still enjoy pleasing my Mistress with my tongue and I have a much stronger enjoyment of just cuddling.

i wouldn't say i enjoy JO more than sex..
but i've been assured that my efforts in her bed please no one... that i'm better off in a chastity belt... waiting to be used by her BF's to fluff them or by her and her strapon. Since this has been my only relief for years.. it's all that i crave and all that i can enjoy.

V/R --k

It all depends on my mood. Somestimes i enjoy fucking my wife, other times I enjoy jerking off about her cucking me.

During the time my wife of my precuck to becoming cuck I was jerking off constantly. The hot sex fantasy stories, to her eventually cucking me with another guy.

Sometimes in the shower I would fantasize about her my wife being touched and fondled while at the same time she is grapping his big cock and getting him off. As I continue to stroke I would remember the details about her D tits getting sucked and her ass being squeezed. I would relish the thoughts in my mind and cum while stroking my little member

Reactions: whitewife696969 and DannyBoyx
Susan's slave, your progress in reducing your sexual desires is commendable. You have accepted your role as slave and Susan has reason to be pleased with your efforts. Always remember to write nice things about Susan as she has given you this unusual opportunity - so many men would like to step into your shoes but they never get the chance (and remain frustrated for years).

A man who wishes to be a cuck will most likely not become a cuck. He must pretend he is already a cuck, and act every hour as a cuck. If you want to be something, you will usually hold yourself in a mindframe of "WANTING".

If you believe you are a cuck, and act like a cuck, then the Law of Attraction will MAKE IT TRUE. You become what you BELIEVE YOU ARE.

A woman can't become a slut until she BELIEVES THE ROLE IS HERS and acts as though she is already.

A boss won't promote you until you demonstrate that you can already handle the new position. Promotion is just rubber stamping your skills and experience.

An actress has to play the part and can not be a success until she believes "she is the part".

A cuck wanabee reads all he can on the subject so that he decide what type of cuck best suits his personality and marriage. When he is absolutely sure with clarity, overnight it happens like hypnosis as he holds the vision in his thoughts (to the exclusion of other roles). He has to let go of the old role as a husband and become a cuck. He can't be both, he must decide.

Think of it like two rooms, one lets him be a husband, and in the other room he can be a cuck. Which room? The one that matches his fantasies the closest. A cuck won't go back to the vanilla (uninspiring) husband room, he just switches off old thoughts about it - and gives all this time to the cuckold room which means he will see many men fuck his wife, and he gets the chance to appreciate and serve the bulls in many ways. OMG, vanilla husband stuff is sure boring........Cuckold is always better and more fun.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Thank you Saraha! I enjoy your posts and I am pleased that you are happy with my efforts.

You may be pleased to know that my sissy side is more out in the open now. My daughter drowned her phone a few weeks back and we gave her my old one to use. I did not check it before giving it to her and one of her teenage male friends found a picture of me taken in my prettiest dress (with earrings, make-up, etc.). He shared it with his sister and my daughter.

Just yesterday Susan and I were watching TV and the newest Victoria's Secret commercial came on. I commented that when I grew up I wanted to be a VS model. Not fifteen minutes later my daughter came down stairs and said that she had decided she was going to be a VS model. Susan immediately laughed and said that is what your dad wants to be as well. It has been a very embarrassing week!

Reactions: Zoocum
SS, is your daughter aware of Susan's extramarital sex life?

I find that jo is really enjoyable. Especially since I have found it takes a long time to get my wife off and sometimes I'm just horny and want to finish quick.

Hi Mary's Pet,

No Susan has only played at home on one occasion, and our daughter was in school at the time. That part of our life has always been very discreet.

I do not flaunt my sissyness at home either, although I am always in panties and most of the time a bra. I do try to keep a sweatshirt on, or close by, for when she is around. All she knows is that her dad is a little "weird". I would imagine that my daughter is aware of my subservient attitude toward her mom, but when she tries to take advantage she finds I will not serve her. She has always liked being the boss so I try very hard to make sure she knows how to fend for herself. Perhaps some day in the future she will make some submissive a very happy slave.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
marys_pet said:
SS, is your daughter aware of Susan's extramarital sex life?

It is probably only a matter of time before Susan's daughter starts becoming alittle bit more assertive with her Dad. Susan's slave should make it alittle easier, as daughter has been trying to exert her influence over him, and he has been not letting it happen. What finer opportunity than letting her win now and then in the decisions around the house. Maybe, Susan's slave could hoover his daughter's room as a starting point, and slowly do more and more for his daughter over time, slowly allowing both mother and daughter to consult each other. Don't rush it, but stop resisting the natural order of female being always dominant, and male always being purposely submissive. Daughter will obviously want to exert her control over her own husband as she reaches adulthood so she can't be taken advantage of.

Saraha said:
Don't rush it, but stop resisting the natural order of female being always dominant, and male always being purposely submissive. Daughter will obviously want to exert her control over her own husband as she reaches adulthood so she can't be taken advantage of.

You make a good point Sahara. My daugther has grown up in a household where the woman runs the show. I'm sure she will grow up just like her mother.

She has found the condom supply and also my CB-3000. I'm pretty sure she knows her mom fucks around, but just hasn't said anything about it.

Yes, if my wife doesn't lock me up I tend to JO all the time.

No choice but to jerk off!

ripped said:
topic ^^^^^^

In my case where my wife has withdrawn sex from me totally for up to 10 years at a time there have been many, many occasions when the only outlet I had was to jerk off then as I got to an age the only way I could cum was through the extra contact I had in masturbation.

Yes I enjoy jerking/wanking off better than sex.

I find it the only way to satisfy my sexual arousal since my cock is so small, my wife would not like to do anything with it. So while cleaning up her I used to jerk off

I do enjoy jerking more than I did sex, mainly because the experience of sex isn't that good if you're unable to please your partner. Being ****** to cum after watching your wife's pussy get annihilated is pure heaven.

Reactions: SecretCeleste and whitewife696969
I prefer jerking off. Yes size has a lot to do in that for me. My gf doesn't like sex with me and I have never been good at it or really enjoyed it.

Strange as it is I've always preferred jacking off to sex. In jacking off I rather selfishishly can create the entire situation in my mind and unleash my fantasies with no inhibition. I've always had a very powerful imagination and in that realm I can let the panty wearing pussy side of me flourish. Occasionally my wife will enjoy me grovelling at her feet and wil allow me the opportunity to pepper her lovely feet with kisses but our sex has become more conventional and I've had to delve into my fantasies to heighten my satisfaction. But even at the height of our D/s relationship it was never an exact pinpoint of nailing my fantasies on the head, (though I do understand it should NEVER be about the wimp's desires), but my sexuality has always been complete and perfect in my own mind and jacking off has always allowed me to indulge my sex exactly the way I want it.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Me too

leesbftom said:
I prefer jerking off. Yes size has a lot to do in that for me. My gf doesn't like sex with me and I have never been good at it or really enjoyed it.

This pretty much describes me perfectly. It's hard for me to enjoy sex if the woman isn't enjoying it. Which basically means I've never enjoyed sex since I've never satisfied a woman.

What kind of limp dick loser would prefer jerking himself off to fucking an actual woman? Something makes me think you fags would prefer a dick in your mouths to anything involving a woman.

At times, yes, a cock in my mouth is 100% perfect... At other times, only my wife's pussy will do. Is this problem for you?