Does anyone here like jerking off more than having sex??

• Thread starterripped
  • Start date
Jack Hammer, you don't have all the facts, and you aren't fair to the guys who prefer to jack-off!

I will say this for masturbation! When jacking-off, you have complete control over the situation and can concentrate on your own pleasure in a way that no woman ever will.

I agree that fucking a pussy, and cumming in it, is the most sexual pleasure that a man can have, but for those who don't always have that option, masturbation is a great way to spend sexual tension.

Reactions: whitewife696969
When I was married to my first wife, we had to worry about her getting pregnant, and condoms didn't work too well for us, so I would fuck her until she came, then pull out and jack-off while I sucked her tits, then shoot my cum onto her tits and belly.

I would have preferred to cum in her cunt, but under the circumstances, this was a good-enough method.

Reactions: Readyu
Jack Off vs. Pussy?
Hmmm.

Well, since I got my wife interested in big dildos, her hole is way to be for me to get off in, unless I'm in a mood for it.

Commonly we either fuck and I withdraw to finish my stubby off, or she is fucking her huge dildo, watching me, teasing me, debasing my stub as she cums. I then finish and lick the cum from my fingers.

So I'd say it's roughly 75% jack off.
If I ever get her hooked up with a bull, I'm happy going 100% jack off and would count myself lucky to touch my stub once a month.

Hope that answers the question.

Jack Hammer said:
What kind of limp dick loser would prefer jerking himself off to fucking an actual woman? Something makes me think you fags would prefer a dick in your mouths to anything involving a woman.
For your info, this limp dick has gotten so use to jerking my 5" dick, that I've become to really loving it. My wife is not as interest in sex as me, and doesn't even know that I do jerk a lot thinking of cock too. I'd love to have more sex with my wife, but I masturbate so much more, and love it. When I masturbate Sir, I cum so easy with my thoughts. And since my wife's not into it, I do think of being a sissy for some horny man. My wife is making me think of being a loser sissy. So please try being nice, and understand us that don't get much pussy.

Reactions: wmjacking
hub2hotwifelynda said:
If I am watching my wife getting a good fucking, then yes I would rather jack off than fuck her myself.
I would except my role as their clean up cuckold, and be thankful for them letting me be a part of their hot sex.

Reactions: Readyu and hub2hotwifelynda
If I'm going to get off now, it will only be with my hand. But it is especially good when I've just watched her being well fucked and am cleaning both of them up.

My current preferences. 1. Get a bj from a cocksucker, 2, beat off, 3 fuck my wife.

Jerking off is the only sex I get because I have a small penis. My wife has become a size queen, so no pussy for me. Phil

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Reactions: HornyCouplee, wmjacking, DanW_cuckold and 1 other person
yes I am jerking of more than having sex and i am loving it as i think about seeing my wife fucking a BBC.

Reactions: HornyCouplee, mikester and Phil C
Phil C said:
Jerking off is the only sex I get because I have a small penis. My wife has become a size queen, so no pussy for me. Phil

image.jpegimage.jpeg
I feel your pain my friend. Now that my wife has discovered what a cock should be like, only my tongue will ever get inside her.

Reactions: crt, Phil C and oibiscoito
Susan's Slave said:
I have been a cuckold for many years and have lately started down the road to becoming a full time sissy maid for my beautiful mistress, using another site to reinforce those desires.

Under the "rules" of that site, I am allowed to jerk off only twice a week. I also have been using a phytoestrogen cream to help in feminizing my body. The estrogen has the side effect of lessening my desire.

So long story short, I find I only enjoy jerking off now, although I still enjoy pleasing my Mistress with my tongue and I have a much stronger enjoyment of just cuddling.
can you send me the address to the site you mentioned?

thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: crt
Susan's Slave said:
Hi Mary's Pet,

No Susan has only played at home on one occasion, and our daughter was in school at the time. That part of our life has always been very discreet.

I do not flaunt my sissyness at home either, although I am always in panties and most of the time a bra. I do try to keep a sweatshirt on, or close by, for when she is around. All she knows is that her dad is a little "weird". I would imagine that my daughter is aware of my subservient attitude toward her mom, but when she tries to take advantage she finds I will not serve her. She has always liked being the boss so I try very hard to make sure she knows how to fend for herself. Perhaps some day in the future she will make some submissive a very happy slave.
this from almost 10 years ago. how did your daughter progress in this lifestyle as she got older? did she ever treat you as her submissive?

how did she become aware of your lifestyle?

as a submissive & a sissy wannabe, i think this is way hot.

Jerking off on come.to me.i find it exiting especially when the other side are couples.

Not allowed pussy - has to be hand

I'd give up pussy if my wife would take up other men's cocks. And share the experience with me while I cleaned her up.

My hand along with a month full of cream pie would be better than fucking pussy.

Last edited:
I think most cucks enjoy jerking off more than sex. Quick fast and to the point. No pressure to perform. Extremely satisfying. I like to masturbate into a porcelain sink. I like the feeling of the cold porcelain on my balls before and during ejaculation. I can watch my sperm shoot into the sink from different angles through the mirror very erotic. Clean up is a breeze. Just turn on the taps and wash that useless sperm down the drain. Even more satisfying. I usually like to remember the details of the first guy who fucked my wife. Makes me cum quick.
Where do other people like to masturbate?

I am not quick fast and to the point jerking off, more like edging for a good while at the computer.

Reactions: crt and oibiscoito
I haven’t had sex with my wife in 4 months so I Jack off , my wife has boyfriends

Reactions: SubWolf and whitewife696969
My gf hasn’t let me have sex with her for 4 years so... wanking feels pretty good considering my options

• Sad
Reactions: PhotoVoy and crt
love jacking off no pressure love hearing about wife and her boyfriends

Reactions: crt and SubWolf