Does anyone here like jerking off more than having sex??

• Thread starterripped
  • Start date
oibiscoito said:
I jack off daily, in large part to be sure I CAN'T get hard for my wife. I like that she knows I am impotent, and teases me. I encourage her to take the next step, but she resists...

you can show me your beautiful wives i will masturbate looking at her for you

yes jerking...

Reactions: tucsoncucktobbw
hdguy said:
love jacking off no pressure love hearing about wife and her boyfriends
I would love to hear from my wife what she does with her boyfriends, she never tells me , ever. I only hear bits and pieces from my friends (who the majority of my wife’s boyfriends are) of what she gets up to.

Optimus said:
My gf hasn’t let me have sex with her for 4 years so... wanking feels pretty good considering my options
I have a feeling that I am going that way ( years not just months) during 2020 I only had sex with my wife 2 times , once in May and once in August, I will add that my wife and I are very close and love each other but she prefers other men for her pleasure

Reactions: SubWolf
Jerking off and getting a handjob from my wife from time to time is the kind of sex I get.
And its good as it is.

Reactions: Readyu and crt
jerking off is the best no pressure to be hard love jerking off knowing wife is fucking a real hard cock

Reactions: crt
her phoning aswell while she is fucking i dont last very long

My best orgsm ever was the time i jerked off while deep rimming my wife. As I got closer and closer to orgasm, getting deeper into her ass is the only thing that mattered. After I came, I laid my head on her cheeks, kissed them and thanked her. After I recovered a bit I gently kissed her asshole as if it were the most precious thing ever, and for the moment I guess it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969
nice did she cum also

hdguy said:
nice did she cum also
I always make sure my wife cums. Usually by eating her. Sometimes after I've cum in her.

In this case she had already cum and nicely let me take my pleasure with her body as I wanted too. She's good that way.

Reactions: whitewife696969
ripped said:
topic ^^^^^^
Are used to know I’m divorced and have sex with women that actually want to be fucked and have a good time

Reactions: PhotoVoy
And here I am jerking off again.

Reactions: Readyu
I love jacking off while thinking about my wife with another guy. She doesn’t seem to be interested in having sex with me anymore. We haven’t had sex in 4-5 months now. So I have been jacking off a lot and about to the point I think I would rather jack off then have sex

Reactions: tucsoncucktobbw, PhotoVoy, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
wanking is fun would love to see your wife

Reactions: DirtyUncleJesse and Readyu