Dominate Athletic Black Bull Seeking Through Carolinas....

• Thread starterbbcsupreme
  • Start date
i am not near you but have a nice wife ...

Do you ever come to Charlotte? Because I thought your post said you traveled here frequently

bbcsupreme said:
Dominate Athletic Black Bull here looking to supply a good time.

Professional, intelligent, college educated w/ a strong Muscular physique and well endowed with a long thick hard heavy black cock, ready to thump, thrust, pulse and fill in between both sets of lips wink.png
Personal trainer w/ 5 years of experience taming beautiful voluptuous white women in and out of the gym.

I have a genuine Straightforward dominant personality and my aim is to please both mentally and sexually. Allow me to assist you in fulfilling your greatest fantasy in erotic play including BBC Worship, Domination, Cuckold or just straight fucking. I love to incorporate dirty-talking, ass/thigh spanking, licking/slobbing etc. into my dominate role playing but I am also very keen to the more subtle sensibilities of BBC lovers who crave the gentle whispers, strokes and cock pulses of a bulging bull.

My thick black vessel and tight firm cum loaded sack is well maintained and conditioned all year round due to my active lifestyle, healthy diet and discipline. I am primed to provide you with a pleasurable and sensual orgamsic experience with high intensity, long enduring stamina, and voluminous black seeded cum loads.

Due to the nature of my career I am always traveling back and forth between the Carolinas from Charlotte, NC to Columbia, SC so im open to traveling for meet ups in the Carolina region.

I have great enthusiasm and respect for this hobby and lifestyle and I’ve had my eye on this community quite sometime now I’m ready to contribute to the fun!

RESPECT & HONESTY are apart of my creed and I provide and expect the same in exchange.

Please Straight Single/Couples Only.

If you think you're up for the challenge of giving this bull a ride hit the inbox wink.png
BBC71.jpg BBC7IN.jpg BBCSBED.jpg
My wife wants to be fucked by a huge nigger cock and treated like a total pig slut. She wants you to own and dominate her completely and degrade and humiliate her.

IMG_3354.jpeg
IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3346.jpeg
IMG_3253.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg
View attachment IMG_7593.mp4

Reactions: whitewife696969
dm me

Do you ever get to texas

bbcsupreme said:
Dominate Athletic Black Bull here looking to supply a good time.

Professional, intelligent, college educated w/ a strong Muscular physique and well endowed with a long thick hard heavy black cock, ready to thump, thrust, pulse and fill in between both sets of lips wink.png
Personal trainer w/ 5 years of experience taming beautiful voluptuous white women in and out of the gym.

I have a genuine Straightforward dominant personality and my aim is to please both mentally and sexually. Allow me to assist you in fulfilling your greatest fantasy in erotic play including BBC Worship, Domination, Cuckold or just straight fucking. I love to incorporate dirty-talking, ass/thigh spanking, licking/slobbing etc. into my dominate role playing but I am also very keen to the more subtle sensibilities of BBC lovers who crave the gentle whispers, strokes and cock pulses of a bulging bull.

My thick black vessel and tight firm cum loaded sack is well maintained and conditioned all year round due to my active lifestyle, healthy diet and discipline. I am primed to provide you with a pleasurable and sensual orgamsic experience with high intensity, long enduring stamina, and voluminous black seeded cum loads.

Due to the nature of my career I am always traveling back and forth between the Carolinas from Charlotte, NC to Columbia, SC so im open to traveling for meet ups in the Carolina region.

I have great enthusiasm and respect for this hobby and lifestyle and I’ve had my eye on this community quite sometime now I’m ready to contribute to the fun!

RESPECT & HONESTY are apart of my creed and I provide and expect the same in exchange.

Please Straight Single/Couples Only.

If you think you're up for the challenge of giving this bull a ride hit the inbox wink.png
BBC71.jpg BBC7IN.jpg BBCSBED.jpg
Im bi live alone in Dayton TN.ill swallow all ur bigdick