Draq-Queen for BBC

• Thread starterVanessaTheDraqQueen
  • Start date

VanessaTheDraqQueen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2009
I'm a 22 year old draq queen from sunny LA, California. I noticed my addiction to wearing women's clothing at the age of 14 when I started to put on my mothers bras and panties. My body was never really masculine so many people said that I would looking more like a girl than a man. I also learned about my interests in dating man and having sex with them. Until my 18th birthday I hide my nature but than I started my feminization. The cute sissified Davey changed into the beautiful draq queen Vanessa. A half a year ago I learned also my addiction to date black man. Black man have the kind of real masculinity, something a white man will never have. In the last years I also met some other white man, straight guys as well as gay guys, who found out about their tendency for wearing women's clothing. I supported them in their decision to change their life and helped them to got a succesfully feminization. I personally think that a lot of young white guys are more feminine nowadays. I think we should encourage them to start their feminization. They would be more happier. Believe me. White boys with tiny dicks are the real girls.

DSCN1376.jpg

DSCN1276.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

Love guys, and I hope you like me.

Kisses,
Vanessa

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk and Dark_Hung
Vanessa, you look great. I had a very similar path to where I am in femme and in accepting my own looks and body and finally sex orientation. Ikin dof wish there had been a forum like this when i was younger. I was always taken for a girl even though obvious at times I was a boy. I have never actually looked like a MAN. I swam and played soccer and ran track and played tennis. These actaully helped my legs develop the way they did. A little thicker than yours but still very feminine and shapely , like yours. I am 47 now and have been married to just the right woman for this ever since i was 29. I feel so lucky that she and my mom both encouraged me. And yes, we white bois with tiny didcks are the real girls. Can satisfy any man any time.
luv, MsGary

Wow!
You are truely stunning :)
Im sure you will have no problem finding whatever you are looking for :)

Hi Vanessa!
You look amazing and gorgeous!
~Diana

Hi Vanessa,

You are so beautiful and amazing. Congrats on understanding your calling early in life. I have met alot of sissies who never realized what they were until later in life and regret not knowing earlier. I am sure you have no problem in finding BBC. I hope to see more of you.

Hugs and Kisses,
sissy jenny

What a nice girl! you are beautiful Vanessa, have you some pics with you and one of your black lovers? we would like you to see.

Thanks guys. Lve to be here with you.

Kisses,

Vanessa

You are absolutely gorgeous.. I wish I had a shot in hell at looking like that....

Vanessa
You look a lot like a another Tgirl called Paris Pleasure from Derby in the U.K. Could this be a little bit of Bull

I agree with everyone else Vanessa. You are SO pretty! I wish I could look like you. I'm a 24 y/o slim white boi eager to be fem'd but I have no idea how to do it! It's a shame you're not closer. I'm looking for someone around my age to teach me and guide me through the process.

you are very sexy Vanessa. I would love to see more.

Hey hot pics you got there..hoping to see more real soon!!! thanks

VanessaTheDraqQueen said:
I'm a 22 year old draq queen from sunny LA, California. I noticed my addiction to wearing women's clothing at the age of 14 when I started to put on my mothers bras and panties. My body was never really masculine so many people said that I would looking more like a girl than a man. I also learned about my interests in dating man and having sex with them. Until my 18th birthday I hide my nature but than I started my feminization. The cute sissified Davey changed into the beautiful draq queen Vanessa. A half a year ago I learned also my addiction to date black man. Black man have the kind of real masculinity, something a white man will never have. In the last years I also met some other white man, straight guys as well as gay guys, who found out about their tendency for wearing women's clothing. I supported them in their decision to change their life and helped them to got a succesfully feminization. I personally think that a lot of young white guys are more feminine nowadays. I think we should encourage them to start their feminization. They would be more happier. Believe me. White boys with tiny dicks are the real girls.

DSCN1376.jpg

DSCN1276.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

Love guys, and I hope you like me.

Kisses,
Vanessa

Kisses to you, Vanessa.
I started with self-feminization when I was about 12 or 13. I wasn't into cloths, but my mother's lipsticks. Whenever I was alone at home and didn't expect anybody to call for hours I rushed into the bath room where my ma kept her lipsticks.
When I was about 19 or 20 I was a secret cd and I looked and acted a bit like the slut in this vid
Tranny . Exept of course that I kept my lips much redder. And lo and behold, at about the same time I found a two years older than me black bi boy with very understanding and encouraging white girlfriend (30) who appreciated my fetish very much.

This happened almost 30 years ago and I have long since grown out of my cd / lipstick boy past, but I still have many fond memories left from back then and I do enjoy reading posts like yours in here.

justawhiteboi24 said:
I agree with everyone else Vanessa. You are SO pretty! I wish I could look like you. I'm a 24 y/o slim white boi eager to be fem'd but I have no idea how to do it! It's a shame you're not closer. I'm looking for someone around my age to teach me and guide me through the process.

You will find all sorts of "feminization schools" online when you google for key words.

But my advice is to train yourself. Buy yourself some make-up and some what I would call "slightly masculine cloths for women". Nature will take care of the rest.

You look GREAT Vanessa...and you're so right...

"I personally think that a lot of young white guys are more feminine nowadays. I think we should encourage them to start their feminization. They would be more happier. Believe me. White boys with tiny dicks are the real girls."

That is sooo true!

At least for me....it is.

Damn, you are beautiful.

Miss Vanessa, you are hot! I would definately wip out this BBC and give you the buisness! Let you suck this cock. Look at those lips! hit me up.

I just think you are really hot and as a hispanic I'd love to make it with u.

Vanessa, you are fucking beautiful. Please please please post some pix of you and your BBC!

You are so sexy honey!