Draq-Queen for BBC

• Thread starterVanessaTheDraqQueen
  • Start date
VanessaTheDraqQueen said:
I'm a 22 year old draq queen from sunny LA, California. I noticed my addiction to wearing women's clothing at the age of 14 when I started to put on my mothers bras and panties. My body was never really masculine so many people said that I would looking more like a girl than a man. I also learned about my interests in dating man and having sex with them. Until my 18th birthday I hide my nature but than I started my feminization. The cute sissified Davey changed into the beautiful draq queen Vanessa. A half a year ago I learned also my addiction to date black man. Black man have the kind of real masculinity, something a white man will never have. In the last years I also met some other white man, straight guys as well as gay guys, who found out about their tendency for wearing women's clothing. I supported them in their decision to change their life and helped them to got a succesfully feminization. I personally think that a lot of young white guys are more feminine nowadays. I think we should encourage them to start their feminization. They would be more happier. Believe me. White boys with tiny dicks are the real girls.

DSCN1376.jpgDSCN1276.jpgDSCN0932.jpgDSCN0876.jpg
Love guys, and I hope you like me.

Kisses,
Vanessa
Wanking like mad can i send I a cum trib vid?