Effects of hotwifeing and cuckoldry

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Effects of hotwifeing and cuckoldry are real and have a lasting impact on each partners life. I find that often people approach this as if it is just a game of cards, the cards are dealt and played, someone wins someone loses but when the hand is over the game is done. They start another, or settle back and call it quits.
Unfortunately this is not a game of cards though there will be winners and losers and someday the game end, either by choice, age or physical concerns. Peoples lives will be changed, sometimes for the positive bliss of knowing you have grown in your relationship with your mate, found and lived your fantasies. Others lives will change not so much for the good but could even be destroyed. Homes will be broken, depression will set in, HIV or other disease will destroy lives.
Let us look at physical changes first. The male may find himself becoming more of a introvert, he may either began trying to compete with the dates or boy friends by going to the gym, dressing in costlier clothes, doing his hair all in a effort to try and keep his wife attracted to him. The flip side of that is he might let himself go and look more like a bum, eat to much and get fat and out of shape.
She on the other hand will do all in her power to attract men, dress sexy and hot. She will most likely want to spend more money on clothes that will appeal to her conquests. For a while this is great but over time as they get older something else happens for almost all of them. They think they are looking sexy and hot but to the average observer and even her husband if he opens his eyes to look. She looks older and more used, her appearance takes on that of a old lady trying to look young. She will put on those revealing clothes and look more like a street walker, dying her hair, to much make up to cover up the age marks and bags under her eyes. Her virginal will stretch and she won’t lubricate as much on her own. Often they begin to drink too much or become drug addicts from so many parties or the men they date. She too will change in her actions toward her mate, she will stop really talking to him but do more talking at him, and she gets so wrapped up in her game or fantasia that often the husband is forgotten about altogether.
Now I do not mean to apply that this happens in ever case, just more often then not. If a couple can live by rules set and keep this lifestyle as secondary and not lose sight of the real life they share they will both know when to stop. When that is the case they have great memories, pictures and stories to tell each other. They relive them over and over again, enjoying them as if they were yesterday. A interesting point to note is that more often then not each time the wife retells and encounter she had some new detail will slip out, things that were held back before.
There is the physiological side of all this too. For the women once she starts it gets harder to stop, with each conquest there is the challenge for one more. Often they become more dominating as they take more control over their own body and life. It has been said often that every time a woman has sex with a man she gives a part of her self up. I find this to bear out as more fact then fiction, and to those who date, do not do the same man more then once or twice they give up less. In fact they reach a place where they are as cold about it as cops become dealing with crime. In cases where they have a regular boy friend it becomes very hard for them for they find their selves being pulled between men, two needs, and two personalities. A great book says no one can serve two masters for they will love one and hate the other. This is very true and the emotional toll is very hard to bear. They are pulled between lust, physical desire and yet a want to keep the husband happy.
Often they will begin not wanting to have relations with the husband any more, because of this mental tug of war. Husbands will more often lose out before the lover will. They know that the husband encouraged them, in the mind, he made his bed let him lay in, and that is the common defense. He pushed me into this so now I am too tired, or Billy Bob doesn’t like to share me, etc. There is no legal commitment to the boy friend so he can dump her and no woman wants to be dumped and suffer the emotional feeling of inadequacies that brings. The husband is connected by law, will not want the world to know what a pervert he is, he will not want to lose face on the job or with family. He does not want his kids to know what he pushed his wife into doing, so he settles and she knows in the end he will. Yet she will go through times she is on top of the mountain others she will sink in such depression you wonder if she will cut her wrists. Her life becomes a tangled web, trying to be the good wife, and good lover, pulled at by kids, and family, friends and often even becomes in tangled with the families of her lover.
The husband feels at first a sexual delight beyond compare. He loves seeing the hickies and the smell of his wife stinky sweaty cunt after she has been out fucking. He languishes the ideal other men are seeing his wife naked, finding every hidden part of her body, some sick something in him enjoys every moment of it. He thinks of it at work and gets hard thinking about some other guy fucking her and he can’t wait till she does it again. He wants details but not so many that make him feel less then best of the two. So long as it stays at this stage, his sexual prevision can’t be satisfied. Yet when the time comes she starts dressing up better and better for her boy friends, starts hiding the phone calls, coming in not wanting to tell about it, not showing him the glory hickies or letting him fuck her, then anger and jealousy move in. Bitterness in the heart is a killer of love and a feeder for hate. He soon forgets this was his ideal and he justifies his anger as it wasn’t supposed to go this far. She may ask him to take part, but not for his enjoyment but hers, she will begin to enjoy her husband being humiliated. The being in love is replaced with scoffing and distaste for her mate that she won’t even admit to herself. She has lost all respect for the man he was and now see’s him as the clown he has become.
Tension builds and the emotions of both cause them to drift farther and farther apart, they are two people living in the same house but might as well be single except for the false picture they paint for the real world. Both in time will become to despise each other though outwardly they refuse to admit it to even themselves.
Now there may well be some who never experience this because they live with in a set of rules, because they have found times to take a vacation from this life style or they just were so much in love that love controlled the game. Yet I assure you most will end up facing the hurtles stated above.
Much more could be written, but I choose to let the rest of you build on this issue. Keep in mind that many of the posters will tell you they love what has happened. Most of them are just out and out lying when they say that, or just have lost so much self esteem they can’t face the truth for what it is. No straight man is going to want to dress in woman’s clothes, or suck cock or get fucked by one. If they now find they have learned to enjoy it, it is mostly like the only way their minds were able to accept the loss of being in control and have taken the wimp, bi, way in order not to lose their wife all together.
This life will bring about change, from the very first time, that I can assure you is very true. How much change, what kind of change you can control if both of you are willing

great read AS USUAL!!!!

TUPP
great read and insight to the lifestyle as usual from you. do you play the part of a bull or cuck or both? i've read a few of your posts and comments. sometimes they seem bullish other times the view of a cuck.... again great post!!! :)

Thank you

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
TUPP
great read and insight to the lifestyle as usual from you. do you play the part of a bull or cuck or both? i've read a few of your posts and comments. sometimes they seem bullish other times the view of a cuck.... again great post!!! :)
Thanks for your comments, you called it right. I do both, lol but as my wife put it, I'm too sweet to be a bull, so its stud, LOL..........
Thanks again.

TUPP how are U and the wife these days?

Thank you

groove said:
TUPP how are U and the wife these days?
We are both doing fine, taking a break from doing any playing though, hope all is well with you and yours as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Tup

Your main text is by far the best telling of the potential problems of the cuck lifestyle. Some time back, I tried to start a similar idea you may recall. We corresponded about it a bit at the time. I didnt come close to your insight. In the last 24 years my wife and I have lived through most of the things you described both good and bad. We have been spared the disease aspects and I have not reached the point of cocksucking. Much of what you wrote was painful to read because it was so true.

We, as well, have entered into a dorment period as far as the lifestyle is concerned. As usual, it was not because of any overt action on my part. After nearly a year of intentionally trying to get pregnant by four black men, my wife finally saw the act for the self distructive and vengfull thing that it was and stopped all together. She was depressed about trying to get pregnant and depressed for failing to.

We had reached the point of practically having no sex between the two of us. When outside sex stopped, that ment there was none at all in our lives. The interesting thing is that the lack of sex has created a state of innocence that has allowed us to almost shyly start to discover each other again. Our lives are not as exciting and turbulent as before, but are much more sustainable. I'm not saying we will never be naughty again, as I'm sure we will. This time, however, I think we will have different goals and different rules.

Thank you my friend

Jeenarocks said:
Your main text is by far the best telling of the potential problems of the cuck lifestyle. Some time back, I tried to start a similar idea you may recall. We corresponded about it a bit at the time. I didnt come close to your insight. In the last 24 years my wife and I have lived through most of the things you described both good and bad. We have been spared the disease aspects and I have not reached the point of cocksucking. Much of what you wrote was painful to read because it was so true.

We, as well, have entered into a dorment period as far as the lifestyle is concerned. As usual, it was not because of any overt action on my part. After nearly a year of intentionally trying to get pregnant by four black men, my wife finally saw the act for the self distructive and vengfull thing that it was and stopped all together. She was depressed about trying to get pregnant and depressed for failing to.

We had reached the point of practically having no sex between the two of us. When outside sex stopped, that ment there was none at all in our lives. The interesting thing is that the lack of sex has created a state of innocence that has allowed us to almost shyly start to discover each other again. Our lives are not as exciting and turbulent as before, but are much more sustainable. I'm not saying we will never be naughty again, as I'm sure we will. This time, however, I think we will have different goals and different rules.
One of the real beauties to being in love and not just loving each other is the abilty to go through hell, get burned, hurt and come out of it scared but still in love. The climb back up the mountain after a fall may hurt a little more, but the jounery can be more exciting and refreshing in many ways. Keep climbing, learn from mistakes, never take each other for granted and remember what you share with each others is yours and yours alone. I like to put it this way, my wife, and I make US, with us we can overcome almost anything that we face, if we seperate and it just becomes her, or me, then we will surely fail. Like that old song, united we stand, and untied we fall but if out back should ever be againast the wall we will be together.
Jeena if you don't mind me saying this, you guys have come along way and learned and experinced much. Two things you must alwasys remember, one is the hardest of all, forgiveness, forgiveness not only too her when she screws up but harder still forgiving oneself, forgiveness does not mean that we don't have to pay a price for our mistakes, but it means we pay the price, hurt, remember, and move forward with out hate, anger or bitterness. And that leads to the second part, going forward with out looking back and think about the 'what if's', remember the good, hold the postive thoughts up, keep the joy of the moments that you really got hot on. Now strengthen each other, hold to each other, date each other, fall deeper in love then ever before, because you have each other and what else really matters when your a "us". Good luck my freind

Well,
I can't say that this is a rousing endorsement for the lifestyle. Thank's for the truth rather than the phony fantasy!

Cheers
EU

Lol

Well I think for some this is a great exciting lifestyle, yet, it is not for everyone who has a fantasy that this life would be great. I have said in other posts, this is not a way to save a failing marriage, there needs to be clear rules, there must be a great deal of trust and love or, just a really I don't give a shit about each other attitude. And most of all I think before you start something you should know the truth about it and this site has more bullshit then truth on it.

Dear Tup

tuppinsinmo said:
Well I think for some this is a great exciting lifestyle, yet, it is not for everyone who has a fantasy that this life would be great. I have said in other posts, this is not a way to save a failing marriage, there needs to be clear rules, there must be a great deal of trust and love or, just a really I don't give a shit about each other attitude. And most of all I think before you start something you should know the truth about it and this site has more bullshit then truth on it.

Some great comments again, my friend. From the heart and full of wisdom, as always. It is so true that this is no activity for those with a troubled marriage. The same can be said for conventional swinging. The lifestyle is fraught with peril for those who are seeking to expand upon an already good relationship. It is usually damaging to those who are seeking therapy for a bad one. Most of us were blinded by hormones early on and had to set things straight on the second or third attempt if we were lucky enough to get a second or third attempt. I just thank my lucky stars that my wife and I have had the love or at least the tenacity to stick it out through the mistakes. It sound like you and yours have done the same.

Great read, and very thought provoking. I can tell you in my situation we play it very carefully. So the 'cuck' ideals that are listed on this board are way above what I / we would be willing to do. Our encounters are limited to a couple times a year, at best. I'm not gay, never had a gay thought in my body, so the part of 'cucking' that involves the man engaging in some sexually submissive role with the 'bull' male is just ridiculous in our world. The big cock, bigger than mine, stuff is great, and her my girl getting her world rocked is fantastic, but that's the sum total. If you go beyond this, it's too much to recover. In the end, it's a sexual game, that you must recover from to maintain your relationship.

It's absolutely unrealistic to think that you can become the 'ideal cuckold' and still maintain a healthy relationship with your woman. In the end, after the sexual encounter, your woman needs a man, to comfort, dominate, support, be with her. If you give *all* of these roles to another male, then game over. There's no way for you to recover. Yes, the fantasy is very strong, just play between the lines and keep it real, and for pete's sake, don't suck someone else's cock :eek:, especially in front of your wife! (or wear a dress). You might as well be gay at that point. Of course your wife will leave you, and when she does, you won't be thinking *wow this is so exciting*, you'll be thinking, what the hell am I going to do now.:confused:....

no offense meant to anyone....

You are so absolutely right in what you say, do not suck, do not serve, do not dress up in wife,s clothes, just enjoy the moment of seeing her take a bigger one than yours. and keep it to a min.

My take on the problems found along the way

It was the part about my woman and I growing older that struck me the hardest. The parts about STDs and unstable partners certainly are more avoidable than aging, but people are not generally inclined in this direction.

The fantasy part of all of this is probably the safest, except that isolation can set in, when the available social world does not provide as much joy as the fantasy.

The only way I can cum is if I think about being a cuck. Small cock, creampie, humiliated and all that goes along with it. I often consider seeking professional help because IMO this is some sort of disorder but even if I did hire a shrink how wold I explain all of this? This is the only cuckold site I visit and I come here about twice a week. I am single so there is no reality to my fantasy's.

I have not gotten laid in over a year and I wonder if this cuckold thing makes me less confident when approaching women.

Hmmmm

groove said:
The only way I can cum is if I think about being a cuck. Small cock, creampie, humiliated and all that goes along with it. I often consider seeking professional help because IMO this is some sort of disorder but even if I did hire a shrink how wold I explain all of this? This is the only cuckold site I visit and I come here about twice a week. I am single so there is no reality to my fantasy's.

I have not gotten laid in over a year and I wonder if this cuckold thing makes me less confident when approaching women.

You make some good points and raise some good questions. Pro help is expensive and yes a bit hard to explain this life style. Yet what you face is not much different then a person who can't get off with out a prono or some other sex device. I would suggest that you learn to control the fantasy side of your mind, a women does not need to know what is in your head when you fuck her, just in your head think she was just a ***** with two other guys moments before me. In the mean time you need to understand that a women worth having won't love you because of your cock size or lack of it, she will love you for who you are and what you bring to the table. Take note of who you are, try to be the best you can, improve on any short comings and go seek someone that will accept you as you are.
I know easy said hard to do, but you can do it. And I would suggest that you spend less time on this site and any like it, try to read some real sex books, and learn those skills, and get a intrest back in to real women with real natural desires. Then when you have your head together and you find the right woman, then you can move into this again in small doses.
Good luck

excelent

Great points made

Exclent

Thanks Frank
You make a lot of good points that go far beyond a lifestyle but touch on everyday living. I agree that people must and should have the right to make choices, live those choices so long as they do not put those who are not of part of those choices at risk. Tho I do also think that there is the right and wrong places for things. Sex in front of children is wrong, going to a restrurant and being rude, loud, causes others problems, wrong, etc.
This lifestyle is full of differing fethishs and ideals, some right some wrong, some things a couple tries is good, others not so good. One thing for sure, we learn by doing. Thanks again.

Impressive read!

Very interesting thread. I always like to read intelligent POVs on the issue of sex and power (sex is straight forward- the power dynamics are the real focus). The ways people play with these items and the results and effects on couples that come from these acts- always a charged area!

I can't add anything to this since I'm not married and am not a "cuck" not a "bull" (I just fuck alot!:D) but just wanted to say that was one of the better threads I've seen on a sex forum in a few weeks or so.

Respect for posting it!:cool:

Thank you

striderhiryu said:
Very interesting thread. I always like to read intelligent POVs on the issue of sex and power (sex is straight forward- the power dynamics are the real focus). The ways people play with these items and the results and effects on couples that come from these acts- always a charged area!

I can't add anything to this since I'm not married and am not a "cuck" not a "bull" (I just fuck alot!:D) but just wanted to say that was one of the better threads I've seen on a sex forum in a few weeks or so.

Respect for posting it!:cool:

Thanks for your comments, I hope it helps those that are wannabees

Hello to everyone who has contributed to this thread,

Interesting to see chat on this serious level here, I have to say. So I guess I can put in my own two cents' worth as well.

I was in a sort of cuckold relationship, though without knowing that term or having access to all these websites, some years ago. I had a GF who was very close to me, btu we played dominant/submissive games, and both enjoyed it. The cuckolding type thing came up as well, and she liked this too, including having another lover. In the end, we broke up for completely other reasons, so I will never know if it would be possible to be a total cuckold wimp and still maintain a normal relatinship, which is the question we are trying to answer here, right?

SO here is what's on my mind NOW-- I have just started a relationship with another woman. She is very kinky, at least in her own mind (lots of fantasies but few acted upon in real life), and she almost immeditely liked most of hte cuckold ideas. She was also into interracial sex (white women and blakc men) before she even met me, so this fit in very well, though it was never a big thing for me before. We have been sharing our fantasies and she has really started to enjoy teasing me abotu my tiny cock (it is in fact normal size), how she much prefer Black Men, how she is ging ot get a lover, etc etc. So far, though, it is only fantasy, though we do it very often, almost daily. What I wonder is, if we do really start doing this, her having lovers and humiliating me (as we always fantasise about), will it change our relatinship forever? Will it ruin things?

I mean, almost from the start we have talked about this sort of thing (amongst many other things, I should add-- we are not only compatible in the sex area), so can I really lose anything when she starts doing it in real life? Will I lsoe my masculinity in her eyes if we do in real life what we have been doing in fantasy life for months now?

What do you all think????

I am very eager to hear your responses.