Effects of hotwifeing and cuckoldry

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date
tuppinsinmo said:
...The male may find himself becoming more of a introvert, he may either began trying to compete... keep his wife attracted to him.
She too will change in her actions toward her mate, she will stop really talking to him but do more talking at him, and she gets so wrapped up in her game or fantasia that often the husband is forgotten about altogether....

Often they become more dominating as they take more control over their own body and life...
Often they will begin not wanting to have relations with the husband any more...Husbands will more often lose out...

Hmmm... Some of the stuff you mentions sounds like MY marriage.. except I'm reasonably sure my proper, conservative, church-going wife hasn't touched another man YET.

here is somthing may help

missouri_hubby said:
Hmmm... Some of the stuff you mentions sounds like MY marriage.. except I'm reasonably sure my proper, conservative, church-going wife hasn't touched another man YET.

How Do I Get My Conservative Christian Wife to Hot-wife?

This is a question I have been asked many times. I’ll do my best to add some insight on this issue. The denomination does not really matter because all religious groups share some things in common. Either they teach from the Bible or some other book of equal importance to their faith.
First and for most I often get asked as a part of the above question, can I still be a Christian and have a open marriage. The answer is simple yet complicated but must be answered before title question. The short answer is YES. The word Christian has two common meanings in the church world. The Bible, (which is the book I will use through out this article) says, “Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.” The word Christian appears two other times in the Bible.
Acts 26:28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
1 Pet 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
The usage of the word means, “a follower of Christ,” “or to be Christ like.” Now it is very important which way you interrupt the word, for if it means to be like Christ then one would assume the answer would have to be NO. I disagree, the reason is really easy if we look a little farther in the Bible and understand that some simple yet difficult marriage rules were given.
Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Wives submit (to present for the approval, consideration, or decision of another, to give over or yield to the power or authority of another, to yield oneself to the power or authority of another, to defer to another's judgment, opinion, decision, etc.) your self to your husband. I have said it often and hold to this with all my heart and mind that for a real hotwifing relationship to work the couple has to be very much in love. There is a great deal of difference between loving someone and being in love. That would be a whole subject in it self and I won’t try to go into that in detail now but will give a brief example. Love means to care, the degree of caring is the state of how much you love something or someone. To be in love is to be bound to them from the heart and there may not even be a rational reason for why you feel as you do. Some would say it is being a soul mate, in any case as I will point out later to be in love is to be one with the person you are married too. Wives are told to love their husbands as well. (Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,) I would take this one step deeper for this conversation, love is trust. With out trust, which is knowing, this kind of life cannot work and will not work where both people are happy and fulfilled.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Here is why I said I would disagree and say the answer is yes. How does Christ love the church? He loves the church in the same way a man is to love his wife and wife is to love her husband. How do I know this, because he says the church is his bride and he is the bridegroom coming again some day to do what, to be married to the church? I find his love to be very interesting, because if you do a bit of study you will find his love is unconditional. Christ chooses you to be a part of his bride he says while you were yet in your mother’s womb. You can not earn his love, buy his love, take his love, he gives it freely to those that accept it. This is very important in answering the question of above because it is what being love is about. If a wife and husband are truly one in heart then they are in love and love gives room to forgiveness when a rule is broken, it gives forgiveness when a partner has cheated (did not have permission to fuck someone else)it is there if they have a small cock or she has to have a breast removed. Being in love is not about getting fat or being skinny, if he goes bald or not, it is a bond that reaches past things and cannot be earned, or bought, stolen but can only be given freely by the giver.
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
When a man is in love with his wife he loves himself, because they are two people that make a whole. If you take two colors and blend them together they make a new color. The two colors seem to no longer exist but the new color, yet if you look close you still see each color is still individually there.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
This same mystery applies to us in understanding love and marriage. So this makes us take a look at something else. What is marriage?
Seems like we all should know this, but most of us do not truly understand it. Marriage has many shades of gray, it is not always black and white and for some people they only understand things that are black or white. There is the legal side, where two people are legally married love may not be involved at all, could be it was an arranged marriage, one that was done because you got some girl pregnant and seemed like the right thing to do. Sometimes they are done for finical reasons, or for family pride. Usually they are done because one or both people love each other or think they are in love. If you are not really in love (two that become one) then it is just a legal marriage and this kind will fail, or leave one or both people very unhappy. My opinion is the leading reason for divorce is almost all marriages or two people that start out loving each other but were never in love. The problem is simple they start our caring with all their heart but in time they began to see the bad side, they hear the snoring, they find they have little in common but maybe sex, or what food to eat. That kind of marriage is doomed and if you think a open life choice will help it, it won’t. If you wake up beside him one day and say God he is ugly and smells, having sex with Joe who is cute and clean will only make you despise him more as time passes.
When I bought my first car I wanted it more then anything in the world. I didn’t see the dents or faded paint. I didn’t care it had a few miles on it, and I was damn proud of it. As time went on I began to see the flairs and soon got rid of it for a better model. I didn’t like that old car any more. Do you know you have to work at loving someone, if you want your marriage to work you have to even like them? If your not in love that is a job and it is not a fun one, even being in love has enough hurt and pain along with the joy that it takes work.
One of the problems with religion is that it teaches people the words but not how to do. More times then not there is one huger down fall, the church teaches people to judge others. So when you do something that goes against the doctrine of that group, the memberships have been taught well on the issue of how to judge, condemn and crucify you. So you and your husband that are very much in love and he loves you with all his being comes to you and says baby I want to see you get fucked by Bob you look at him and think he wants me to go to hell for committing adultery. Be sure the good folks at your church when they find out and they will, that you fucked Bob, you will be called a harlot, slut, *****, and soon tossed out on your cute little ass.

part 2

missouri_hubby said:
Don’t be too hard on them, they do not understand what the Bible really says, or even what a real marriage is. In fact they don’t understand nor do I exactly how God looks upon sex or what he condemns or won’t. Yet I have a pretty good ideal, because if you’re in love you did not cheat on your husband and if you did you have gone to him and he forgave you. Because I smash the finger on my right hand, I don’t cut it off, so because my wife messed up, I don’t cut off that part of my heart. Adultery is taught to us from a young age to mean sex with a person other then your husband or wife. I would like to make a case to say that Adultery is when you have sex with a person other then your husband with out permission to do so.
When Paul addressed the church in his letters he said the Old Testament was a schoolmaster for the church. That the church was to use those writing to learn from and to understand God. If in fact we try and do that we learn some interesting things about how God looks at sex outside the marriage.
Almost every kind of sex and fetish is talked about in some way in the Bible, I will not go into any of those but as to the ones that relate to hot wifing or cuckoldry. As a young boy I got in a heaping lot of trouble once for asking a simple question in church. Why was it ok for men not only to have more then one wife, but to also have sex with the wife’s hand maids? For many years I asked that question, got lots of angry words, dirty looks and told to shut up more then once. I was not satisfied with the answers I got. It would seem to me if Adultery meant what the church said it did then there was a awful lot of men of God that did it, and worse got blessed after doing it instead of punished. In one place the wife was told to go play the part of a harlot.
If you accept that Mary had a virgin birth then you accept the fact that the Holy Spirit somehow put the seed of Christ into her. Then isn’t that fornication? King David took another mans wife, and then a son from that woman became the next king. You can go on and on of the cases where men had sex on there wives but it was never called adultery and the reason is because it was not. It was acceptable at that time in history and in fact often approved of by the wife for her husband to have sex in order to bring more children or just for pleasure. Wives were not left out in the cold either if the family had money. Solomon had slaves that were castrated to look after his many wives and the way they did so was to use there tongue, fingers, dildo’s, etc.
To sum this up, when a wife and husband are in love they are one, a US. The husband wants to please his wife and she wants to please her husband. They may decide to explore sharing, letting wife date, have sex, come home and make love to her husband. This is cuckolding, they may decide for both of them to have a right to play, that is more hot wifing.
Is it sin, I think so long as both agree and keep, love, trust, honor then no it is not. You can love God, his church, believe in Christ love others and be a follower of Christ or to love like he loves and thus that would still mean you can be a Christian.
Last, Phil 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Husbands don’t push, or wives don’t push, show them the logic and let them work it out based on their own clear heart with you and God.

OK, All that makes perfect sense to me... but then, I'm open to alternate interpretations of Bible teachings. But how do you sell that to someone who was raised with strict, traditional teachings from day one? My wife won't even discuss the possibility of her engaging in extramarital sex, because that's sin and that's that. Nor will she consider any "alternate" interpretations of the Bible. No need to even suggest alcohol to loosen her up; she won't touch anything strong enough to have an effect. Everything I've ever tried or suggested to expand our sexual horizons has been shot down.

Someone wrote at another forum that there are three kinds of women: Those that will engage in extramarital sex no matter what; Those that will, with a little encouragement; and those that won't... period. Granted, most women probably fall in the middle category, but I'm convinced mine falls into the latter. The suggestion made for guys like me: Find a ********** who will help us out. I actually did post looking for a guy who would try to "seduce" her, but the more I thought about it the more I believed I was a stupid ass for trying. Not only would the plan fail, if she found out there was a plan, I'd be in divorce court.

Interesting

missouri_hubby said:
OK, All that makes perfect sense to me... but then, I'm open to alternate interpretations of Bible teachings. But how do you sell that to someone who was raised with strict, traditional teachings from day one? My wife won't even discuss the possibility of her engaging in extramarital sex, because that's sin and that's that. Nor will she consider any "alternate" interpretations of the Bible. No need to even suggest alcohol to loosen her up; she won't touch anything strong enough to have an effect. Everything I've ever tried or suggested to expand our sexual horizons has been shot down.

Someone wrote at another forum that there are three kinds of women: Those that will engage in extramarital sex no matter what; Those that will, with a little encouragement; and those that won't... period. Granted, most women probably fall in the middle category, but I'm convinced mine falls into the latter. The suggestion made for guys like me: Find a ********** who will help us out. I actually did post looking for a guy who would try to "seduce" her, but the more I thought about it the more I believed I was a stupid ass for trying. Not only would the plan fail, if she found out there was a plan, I'd be in divorce court.

I will make a blank statement here that might get me bitched at for awhile. Almost any man will cheat on his wife if ever fully placed in the right postion at the right time. Won't matter if a preacher, judge, president of the country, because men can not control that little thing between their legs that get hard. Now........ This is even true with wifes of the pastor, decaons and so on. How you get them to do it, they have to be turned on by it, how do you teach a baby to walk, a wiggle, then a roll over, then crawl and so on, You have to talk to them about bible stoires, did you read this, what do you think, I think it means, leave other books in a place for her to read it, naked pictures of men, gag gift of play girl, you say can't, I say will if you feed that brain of hers with a slow dose of the ideal, then put her with a man you know she feels hot and connected too.

An old, but valid post to bring up again.

Be careful what you wish for.

Does anyone on this board know what has become of Jeenarocks? I was lucky enough to have been with her a few times about 4 years ago & have lost touch with her, Any information would be very helpful.

You are correct

My wife was a hotwife who went black. After a while she stopped fucking me but made me clean her messy pussy. Some nights she sent me out alone to find a black man to come home and fuck her. I guess that is the ultimate humiliation to approach an unknown black man. I had to explain my situation, show him my sissy panties and then take him home. When they were done I ate her out and returned him to the bar and thanked him. She finally fell in love with a black guy and we divorced.

I fully agree AngleBaby, the first post in this thread is a must-read for all potential cucks.

tuppinsinmo, you have done an excellent job of examining the emotional side of cuckoldry.

I didn't know the word cuckold until recently from my gf. I was about to post a new thread but found this very useful as I dont know what r the side effects. I must thank u. I'm a white guy in my early 30's and my Chinese gf is just 2 years younger than me. We have been dating over 2 years and there's talk of marriage. I dated many girls before but she's an amazing girl and we have a great relationship so that's why we started to talk of marriage. But in the last few months, she's a little different on the bed. Not during sex, just when she gives me a BJ. She becomes very naughty and gives me these amazing BJ. We r open minded and did some fantasies before like sex in a club bathroom, BJ in a taxi, sex in a park but her latest fantasy worries me. during receiving a BJ, and when i'm about to cum, she told me she got a new fantasy, and i'm going crazy to cum so i would accept anything. she said she would like to do a stripper fantasy to black guy while i film her, the guy can't touch her but she will give him a lap dance. i accepted, i thought she was not serious. then another day she was giving me a BJ talked about it again, she said the black guy won't leave until he cums so at least after the lap dance she will give him a hand job to relieve him and he leaves so i said ok. I was just accepting as i thought just at that moment she wanted to be slutty but 1 day I used her laptop to check urgent mail as she was asleep. I found a hidden folder that had between 50 -100 of 30 seconds blowjob videos of white/asian girls giving head to big black guys and in a nasty way as she was doing to me recently so it hit me is she imagining i'm someone else when she gave me BJ. but in sex she's normal, only BJ different. I copied the videos to my usb flash and watched them. they r hot videos but can't imagine my gf would do that. we didnt' talk about it. And I checked also her recent site history and many were sexual of blacks and asians/white girls and 1 site was about cuck videos. I didnt know what it means until I googled it and then I worried. I know she doesn't want sex with a huge penis as she's really tight, even with me in some positions she can't handle it and tells me to go slower or we change positions but I know she wants a BJ with a big one. Anyway finally we talked and she said she wants to do this stripper fantasy and its just a 1 time thing same as our previous fantasies. after doing the older fantasies we were not interested anymore but this time a stranger is involved so i'm a little worried. So i said let's do a rehearsal of the stripper fantasy so that i would know what will happen. she agreed and she said also she needs to practice her dancing and she put on her nurse costume that she used for Halloween but more slutty this time as she used lingerie, g-string and transparent white bra underneath. she was damn hot and i was in underwear only and she pretended i was the black guy. so i told her do the dance as if i'm the black guy and this will be exactly as the real fantasy so she said ok and she started dancing very slutty. I guess i already typed too much, the details of how the dance was will take another page if i mention details. it was just too damn hot, that was amazing for me but I can't imagine it for another guy and i film them. she said its a 1 time fantasy and we never do again but i worry to accept or not. After reading about the side effects of bringing someone else, now i think i wont accept as I don't think it will be a 1 time thing. The good thing is my size is more than enough for her in sex but her fantasy is of a blowjob with a huge one. i'm worried if i don't give her this fantasy as a 1 time thing then she will do it behind me & if i let her do this fantasy then maybe it won't be a 1 time thing. so far i won't let her do this but i have never seen her this horny so i'm worried if i dont let her.
Anyway, thank u tuppinsinmo for your detailed description. This is all new to me. I didn't think that already many people do that.

Thread Revived (We disagree)

Dear Anglebaby:

Thank you for reviving this thread.
Tupinnisnmo will definitely not be back, because his last login was 18 months ago.
But his original post is excellent.
It should be read, and it is a point definitely worth reviving.

We would like to give our opinion.
We totally disagree with Tupinisinmo's views.
In our experience, and after 30 years of Cuckolding, it has been the most beautiful experience for us as a couple.
None of those things has happened to us.
In fact it has strenghthened our marriage, made us incredibly happy and made us love each other more.

Nevertheless, what happened to Tupinisinmo will happen if a few simple rules are not observed.
We will mention the rules that we followed from the beginning, and that we now understand were the reason that everything turned out right.

We started Cuckolding when Alicia was 19, and these were our rules:

1) Cuckolding is all about love. It is not about sex, nor is it about simple physical pleasure.
(Though of course there is intense physical pleasure involved)
In other words, the couple must love each other deeply and think in terms of pleasing each other, but never think in terms of pleasing only the wife.
2) Alicia always chose her lovers. Always someone she liked, and who she felt comfortable with.
She particularily likes men that are gentle and kind, and they must abide by our rules. (Not by their own selfish rules).
3) Alicia would always do things at her pace. (Slowly)
She would never advance beyond the point where she was in control.
And if the lover was not following the rules, she would inmediately cut her relationship with him. (No matter how much she liked him physically).
4) Alicia will always respect her lover's feelings. In other words, she will always give him the best possible, and also be kind with his feelings.
5) In my case (Jorge) I always trust Alicia unconditionally, so that what she tells me is the truth to me.
And if once in a while she omits, some detail from her trysts, that is no reason for me to reprimand her, but rather is an expression of her humanity and her normal failings as a beautiful human being.
6) We plan everything together. (Sometimes things do not go exactly as planned) but no matter, this is also expected, and is no reason not to forgive each other and thus to love each other.
7) Every couple is different, so this must be explored together.
For example in our case, Alicia does not like me (Jorge) to have sex with other women, so I have accepted that.
8) Finally (But not least) we made a pact in the beggining.
That if Alicia ever fell in love with another man and left me.
I would still provide for her, for the rest of her life.
If things did not turn out right after she left me, I would accept her back.
If she never came back, no matter.
She would always be a part of me, and I would provide economically for her for the rest of her life.

So those are our rules.
We hope that they can help those that are undecided.
They have helped us during these 30 years.
And all we can say is that Cuckolding is the most beautiful of human experiences.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

To those of you have said thank you, the thanks goes to you for taking the time to read this. I did leave this site for awhile, because there became a time when there was some not only rude people but some that just didn't understand that one can take a postion on something, and give their thoughts with out attacking anyone in a personal way. We may not always agree, but some of the long timers here know we don't always see a situration the same, that is what makes it fun, when different people give different ideals at the way to look at things. It isn't personal and just a point of veiw.

A Needed Response

Jorge88 said:
Dear Anglebaby:

Thank you for reviving this thread.
Tupinnisnmo will definitely not be back, because his last login was 18 months ago.
But his original post is excellent.
It should be read, and it is a point definitely worth reviving.

We would like to give our opinion.
We totally disagree with Tupinisinmo's views.
In our experience, and after 30 years of Cuckolding, it has been the most beautiful experience for us as a couple.
None of those things has happened to us.
In fact it has strenghthened our marriage, made us incredibly happy and made us love each other more.

Nevertheless, what happened to Tupinisinmo will happen if a few simple rules are not observed.
We will mention the rules that we followed from the beginning, and that we now understand were the reason that everything turned out right.

We started Cuckolding when Alicia was 19, and these were our rules:

1) Cuckolding is all about love. It is not about sex, nor is it about simple physical pleasure.
(Though of course there is intense physical pleasure involved)
In other words, the couple must love each other deeply and think in terms of pleasing each other, but never think in terms of pleasing only the wife.
2) Alicia always chose her lovers. Always someone she liked, and who she felt comfortable with.
She particularily likes men that are gentle and kind, and they must abide by our rules. (Not by their own selfish rules).
3) Alicia would always do things at her pace. (Slowly)
She would never advance beyond the point where she was in control.
And if the lover was not following the rules, she would inmediately cut her relationship with him. (No matter how much she liked him physically).
4) Alicia will always respect her lover's feelings. In other words, she will always give him the best possible, and also be kind with his feelings.
5) In my case (Jorge) I always trust Alicia unconditionally, so that what she tells me is the truth to me.
And if once in a while she omits, some detail from her trysts, that is no reason for me to reprimand her, but rather is an expression of her humanity and her normal failings as a beautiful human being.
6) We plan everything together. (Sometimes things do not go exactly as planned) but no matter, this is also expected, and is no reason not to forgive each other and thus to love each other.
7) Every couple is different, so this must be explored together.
For example in our case, Alicia does not like me (Jorge) to have sex with other women, so I have accepted that.
8) Finally (But not least) we made a pact in the beggining.
That if Alicia ever fell in love with another man and left me.
I would still provide for her, for the rest of her life.
If things did not turn out right after she left me, I would accept her back.
If she never came back, no matter.
She would always be a part of me, and I would provide economically for her for the rest of her life.

So those are our rules.
We hope that they can help those that are undecided.
They have helped us during these 30 years.
And all we can say is that Cuckolding is the most beautiful of human experiences.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Nothing happened to tuppins, my wife and I still play always have and as stated in the story we too have rules and follow them. The point was people like you and us are the lucky ones, for us it has worked out so far, can't see the future. However for a very large group, in fact most the results are more in tune with what was written. And even though we still play as we both have gotten older there are other new things that do pop up. With age you don't feel like it as often, and if your picky and my wife is about who she will play with attracting the right guys is not as easy as when she was younger. I have posted it many times, rules, set rules, even with rules there are still a great many risks and I assure a great number of men regret the day their wife fucked around for now they are either alone or on a new marriage.

Um... really? This probably is not something every married man could commit to...

Jorge,

Regarding your interesting post, your "final" point:

Jorge88 said:
Finally (but not least), we made a pact in the beginning that if Alicia ever fell in love with another man and left me, I would still provide for her for the rest of her life. If things did not turn out right after she left me, I would accept her back. If she never came back, no matter. She would always be a part of me, and I would provide economically for her for the rest of her life. So those are our rules. Best Regards — Alicia and Jorge

brings to mind a question you could perhaps clarify if you are still following this forum.

Are you wealthy?

—Custer

MacNfries said:
I think its more about accepting 'real time' life. Some of us have difficulty accepting reality. Of course he's serious now, but that's because he's in real time ... the present. And he's allowing his 'real time' attitude to answer for his 'future' situations, which isn't logical. I think we all can pretty much rest assured that IF Alicia left him for another man, once the grieving ended, and once another hot, woman entered his life, Jorge88 response (again in real time) would be ... "Alicia WHO? Fuck that bitch! ".
:rolleyes:

Mac on this I agree totally, no one can say what tomorrow will really bring about, heck I used to think I would end up a millionaire, damn did I miss that by a long shot.......