End of summer

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Hey all,

Sorry for the abrupt departure here. Things have been quite hectic for everyone and it's resulted in time between Sue and Frank being very constrained. August turned out to be quite busy for everyone - more so for Frank than us at times, and then vice-versa.

Suffice to say that today is Sue's first time seeing Frank since August 4th. She's been "up" all week knowing she'll finally be seeing him today, even telling me that she'll be leaving work early this afternoon. There was most definitely no let-up on her denial play either. We'd had quite a bit of fun Monday night when she came home and told me that things would sync up for today, enough so that I was still satisfied come Tuesday night. And with the weeks off from seeing Frank, I'd (perhaps conveniently) forgotten about things - that is until Sue came out of the bathroom before bed with her panties on. Damn if I didn't get hard instantly when I realized I'd have to wait till later tonight. She giggled at me but then took some pity on me and said she'd "help me out". I thought she might slide off her panties and put on a little show for me to watch and get off to - but instead she put her hand over mine and stroked me and she started to tell me stuff. She whispered in my ear how she can't wait to see Frank. Just hearing the excitement and arousal in her voice got me going. It went on for a while - I was sooo enjoying it all and she was all smiley too. She told me of what she wants to do with him - she made a point of telling me she couldn't wait to get naked with him. I was sooo close as she told me that she wanted to suck him for a long time to get him really horny. But when she told me that she hoped he'd "saved it all" for her (and I knew what that meant) that as she held my hand we both stroked me one last time until I started to cum. She squealed and giggled at how the first few spurts landed up on my chest and neck and how that last of it ran down both our hands. I even let her watch as I ran my thumb up the underside of my cock and drew out the last few drops. She licked our fingers off and as we kissed our tongues shared the taste of my cum. It was quite erotic - not as good as a nice fuck-session with her, but good nonetheless.

I slept well Tuesday night but yesterday was a long day - starting in the morning with her overly emphasizing the whole panty thing - just as she did this morning. Of course I did tell her that it turned me on incredibly - so I'm not so much complaining as explaining... Still - she did play it up a lot.

The door was open a bit this morning into the bathroom as she got out of the shower - I got to see her naked body and her freshly shaved pussy (she made a point of telling me she needed to "touch it up this morning"). But a moment later she saw me peering through the doorway and she made a point of saying "you KNOW that's not allowed today" and she flung the door shut and locked it. A little while later with her hair almost fully dry she came out with just the towel wrapped around her waist. When she bent over at her dresser I could almost see up under the towel and I'm sure she knew it. Then she made a point of holding up different pairs of panties against her waist outside the towel. Thing is she picked out this pair with a LOT of lace on the front - so she shimmied them up under the towel and then took the towel off and then continued to primp at her dresser.

She turned and saw me staring - she looked down and saw that I could see a lot of her pussy through the lace and she said "uh huh - that's not for you yet" and she pulled the towel back around her waist. I don't know if she saw the hard-on that gave me.

And now - as I'm writing this I"m thinking that Frank will get to see those lacy panties on her before I do...

Anyway - I'll probably be posting here again in the future but not as frequently as I had been. Work is simply crazy right now with a million projects that all somehow need to be done by the end of the quarter.

TTFN.

I had a few minutes between meetings this afternoon so thought I'd post some of what's gone on over the past few weeks. Not so much the sex part - but some of what Sue and I have openly discussed.

I saw that in my other thread, someone had asked me to ask Sue to perhaps write me another Email with her thoughts in it. I did ask that of her and she said that after Labor Day when our daughter is back in school and our son is off at college again, that she would do so.

We talked about Frank. A lot at times. I think I posted some of this. Frank is still coming to terms and learning how to deal with the openness that Sue feels towards sex now. I think I posted how she said he seems shy or reluctant to look at her when she's nude with him. She had that giggle when she told me how he tries to not stare at her when she will sit or lie there with her legs apart and her pussy clearly on display.

Again, she re-assured me that she likes her "relationship" with Frank. I asked her what she was thinking about the future. She was quiet at first, I think hesitant, until I cajoled it out of her. She said that Frank is still working out issues and getting used to a more normal sex-life with her than he'd ever had with Joanne. And that over time she would like to give him "more to remember". I asked her what she meant and she again hesitated but finally she just came out and said it - that she, at some point in time, would like to maybe go away with him. Maybe overnight or maybe for two nights.

I know we'd talked about this a long time ago - at one point I know we'd talked about her going away with Don overnight or for longer - and I think she knew that I wasn't going to necessarily be okay with it. No different this time, I told her that I think it's asking for problems. She saw it differently (obviously or she wouldn't have brought it up) and said that she wasn't thinking so much of the emotional stuff that I said I was concerned about - she said that she wanted to give Frank a sexual experience like he'd never had before - she basically said she wanted to fuck him for like 2 days and finally get him over his hangups and issues from Joanne. I told her that it sounded incredibly erotic to me when she put it that way - but that I/we should really wait until the time and circumstances might be conducive for it. I remember she reached out and felt my hard-cock and smiled but we haven't talked about it since.

I did ask her if she ever thought that she/we would let Frank find out that I know what's going on. She said that she's gone both ways on this idea. But she also said that the longer she's seeing him for, that the more awkward it will be if it comes out. So - to me that would mean either we/she spills the beans soon, or it's not going to happen intentionally.

We talked a bit about what it would mean and that was when Sue said something to me that did give me some misgivings. She said that she would like to fuck Frank in our bed. I reminded her of how I reacted when she did it with Don and then thought/asked her how she'd manage that with me and our kids - and she said that it wasn't something she wanted "tomorrow" but that she thought if it could work out, that she'd like it. I asked her why and and what it "did for her". After my reminder of how I reacted with Don, she was quite calm in what she said to me, it was almost erotic. She told me that despite how free and crazy she may get with Frank at his house. that there is something about our own house that makes her feel safe and secure - and that our bed does that for her even more. Then she said that she feels incredibly sexually turned on when she thinks about having sex with Frank in the same place that she and I have made love for decades now. She said that it turns her on to be able to feel all of that with Frank (or Don) with her. I reminded her that I was really uncomfortable with it last time - I remember saying to her something about not wanting to share where we'd "made our kids" and she said that to her, that was an incredibly erotic thought - for her to think of Frank bringing her to orgasm and then cumming in her just as I have and did. I told her that when she thought she wanted to do this, that she'd better talk to me about it ahead of time and not spring it on me like she did with Don. She held me tight and kissed me and said in as serious a tone as I've ever heard - that she wouldn't think of doing it again unless I was really okay with it. 'Nuff said for now, but I have to say that even now I am still a bit queasy thinking about it - so for now, it's all talk.

I guess the only other thing that I feel I'd like to put down and sort my thoughts out on are what we've discussed regarding my denial-desires. I probably should have posted this earlier, before the post that started this thread. I said I wasn't surprised by what she did on Tuesday and Wednesday and today. That's because I have come out and totally told Sue that it drives me crazy with desire when she denies me from even seeing her pussy. She said she doesn't totally understand this - how after she's been with her lover, that I want to see and have all of her - but how before, NOT seeing her is as much of a turn-on. So I just told her again how knowing she is intentionally not letting me see her and yet at the same time, my knowing that her lover will have free-reign over her - it's just incredibly arousing. Well, that led to her coming out and asking me if I wanted her to to deny me more. She said she's been a bit unsure and hesitant to do stuff like that with me - not totally sure what I want and, more importantly, what I would be able to stand for.

It took me a moment to answer until I told her that the times that she'd deny me for more than just Wednesday-Thursday back when she was seeing Don were some of the most erotic times I could think of. She said she knew that it turned me on a lot from how much she knew I would masturbate during those times - but she wasn't totally sure if it was something I wanted, or, more accurately, wanted more of. She said that it wasn't practical or feasible to see Frank as much as she would see Don at times and she didn't know how I'd feel if she just plain said "no" and then she didn't go off and see her lover. I did have to think about that for a bit - I mean I know that part of my arousal was that she was truly having sex with Don and wasn't with me. And I was honest with her - I told her that it turned me on if it was something she wanted to do - and that if she wanted to do it even though she wasn't seeing Frank, that I thought it would still turn me on. She said that was sort of what she was thinking - that it wasn't just her saying no to me, but it was also the sex without me that was a big part of it. But she did say that once things calm down a bit and the kids are back into school and such, she said that she would remember the conversation and would "see what happens" and then she joked with me that I'd probably enjoy jerking off as much as I could during that time!

Anyway - it was good to put all of that down in this post. It felt good to write it and then read it and see that I don't sound quite so crazy!

Gotta run.

Sounds great to me! I am glad you two had some time to talk about where you are heading and what you want out of it. I for one can't wait to hear what she proposes for your denial. Gonna be a fun-filled, cuckold, cock-jerking Fall! Congrats!

Welcome back! Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal and that Sue has not lost her touch with you.

WOW! Glad to know you're still 'on line' here, and you & Sue's experience is still going on and is safe. I can tell that Sue is really into keeping this "on the edge" for you and that she is enjoying it too.
Of course I am just as anxious to read the details as the rest on here. Don't worry that you don't have as much time to keep it up to date. We will always be glad to read what you have. Maybe you can save a little every day in your Blackberry, then upload it when you get time.
Let me be the first to wish you safety as the hurricane bears down on the east coast and your state and home. For you and your family,Be well and be safe.
Cheers, Harry

Hi Stb
good to hear from you again let us know how every thimg is going and keep us up dated.

Thanks for the update STB. Sounds like things are well on the up!

Welcome back, staying tuned!

Hey all - how is everyone.
I'm here to post that we survived Hurricane Irene.
We did have quite a few issues - but we turned lemons into lemonade, for sure.

Sue did go see Frank after work last week - but that is ages ago - and also now, quite "ordinary". What I want to post here is the events of the past week.

First - we're in that lucky part of NJ where we were without electricity for a good part of the week. Our lights went out at about 10pm Saturday night before the storm really got under way. Fortunately, we had a generator and we survived on that all week. We did, however, lose a lot of trees on our property. Sunday morning we surveyed the situation and tried to make the best of it. Our phone was working but no internet and the only electricity was from the generator - but that was enough to run our refrigerator, sump-pump, lights, tv, satellite dish, dvd player and a window air-conditioner. While we are not in a flood-area - we are close and sure enough, there was a lot of water and a lot of people displaced temporarily.

Come Sunday around noonish - our son said he was going to head back up to college and he was happy leaving me to cutting up the trees that had fallen and other stuff. Our daughter then announced that he was going to drop her at a friends house who had electricity and that they'd said she could stay there until our power returned.

This was also when the phone rang and yes - it was Frank. He was actually calling to talk to me and ask if we were okay and he also wanted to know how "his house" (where Joanne lives) was after the storm. I told him that things were okay and about the trees and flooding. He then shared that he too was without electricity and he seemed envious when I told him we had a generator. Sue could hear my conversation and when I said it was Frank on the phone she said with a smile that we should invite him over. A few minutes later he was on his way over and he said he'd stop for some beer and would bring his chain saw.

I know it may seem strange - but at that moment - with several large trees lying all over my yard - an offer of someone to come over with cold beer and a chain-saw sounded awfully good. And sure enough - he was a huge help and the two of us were able to cut and move/roll a lot of the debris out of the way. We all sat around on our deck afterwards and enjoyed the cold beer, Sue included, and talked about how there were different sounds in the neighborhood - kids out in the streets instead of being cooped up behind a TV or computer.

We barbequed steaks and the 3 of us got along really well. There was no awkwardness at all as I really didn't think too much about him being my wife's lover. I reasoned in my head - so, he's fucking her, so what - lets enjoy the afternoon and evening.

By 9pm or so it was eerily dark out with no lights other than the few in peoples homes who had generators running. We went inside and turned on our TV and checked out some news but honestly by 10pm I was pretty beat. Between the beer and working in the yard all day. It was then that the 3 of us realized that Frank was going to go home to darkness and that whatever food he may have had in his refrigerator was going to be bad too. What else could we do - we offered to let him stay the night. As he said his thanks to us I clearly saw a look in both his eyes and Sue's as they looked at each other.

Sue and I went up to the bedroom and Frank said he'd sleep on the couch in front of the TV if we didn't mind - he was going to stay up and watch some more TV coverage of the flooding, etc. As soon as I closed our bedroom door I asked her what she had in mind. She turned and with a smile that would make it look like the Cheshire cat was frowning - she giggled and said "what can you possibly be talking about?!". I just looked at her and said that I truly was really tired and then I just said to her to "go have some fun".

She sat next to me on the bed and asked me if I wanted her to suck me or help me jerk-off and I just said "no - but if I'm awake when you come back up here..." to which she smiled and said "what if I don't come back up right away?". I did get a wicked hard-on at that comment from her but honestly, I was tired! I told her to be sure to be back before the morning so that Frank didn't get any ideas - she giggled and kissed me and as I finished getting washed up, she changed into her night-shirt and a thin bath-robe over it and nothing underneath. She washed up and brushed her teeth and about 10 minutes later she leaned over, kissed me passionately and told me I was "the best". With one more kiss she simply said "see you in the morning" and that was it - she went downstairs to find Frank.

No - I did not go and watch them - our stairs make a lot of noise that they would have heard, but as I said, I really was tired. With the silence I could hear the TV very faintly through the quiet AC vents and a moment later I heard some commotion and muffled voices as I figured she must have gone into the den and surprised him.

I would like to tell you I stayed up for her - but honestly, I didn't. I did hear what I thought were sounds of them together, again, through the AC vents, but couldn't be sure.

What I do remember is waking up about 6am to the bed shuffling around and seeing Sue lying next to me, apparently asleep - at least until I rolled over to her and she looked up at me. She later told me she was worried about what I was going to say or how I was going to be - that is until she realized that I truly didn't know she'd only come back to bed about 5am.

It was what she said at that moment that totally turned me on. She said "I had to go clean up a bit again" - she said something a bit muffled but it ended with "...three times." and instantly it registered what she'd said. I pulled the blanket and top-sheet down to find her naked next to me and to find that they'd been quite physical with each other including her breasts still looking very man-handled and her pussy being clearly reddened and swollen - as if it were slammed into over and over. She saw me look at her and then saw both my smile and my hard on. She reached into the nightstand, gave me some lubricant and said "be gentle". I loved her smile as she spread her legs for me and a moment later we were fucking like animals. All I could think about was that she'd spent the night with him in our own home and that now it was finally my turn again. Wow. What a turn on.

More in a minute

Wow, he's gotta know about you right? I mean doing your wife in your house while you are sleeping is just asking for trouble if you are not "okay" with the situation, right? Sounds fucking hot, crazy hot... Can't wait to hear how the rest of the week goes and then the fall! You lucky bastard!

You are my Hero!! I think you deserve a cape with "STB" and a "Super Cuckold" emblem. Just wonderful.

Totally Awesome

Totally Awesome!!! A couple weeks ago while you seemed to be AOL, I could easily have believed you had been “outed” and had to disappear from this site. I was thinking maybe your son had found this site, or your daughter got too curious about Sue’s absence Thursday afternoons ... Or maybe even Sue found you writing on this column. Actually I was really being concerned, not for us who so much enjoy reading it, but for you if any of this came out in the open there. Suffice it to say that all my concern vanished with your last (9/03/2011) entry.
What a huge WOW!! For your wonderful Sue to turn even the tragedy of the hurricane into an opportunity for a night of sex with Frank (with your permission of course) and even right in your home 3 times even!!! Isn't that one of the events she was asking you to agree to not so long ago? Maybe she can include a description of her night with Frank, in the den while you were upstairs sleeping, (and how she convinced him it would be OK) in the letter she promised you.

It has often been said by responders to your letters here how great Sue & your relationship is. How open and communicative it must be for this to work for you both. I agree to the extent that I would be honored to be able to share a (non sexual) evening, My wife & I, with Sue & you, or even a week end (We are RV’ers and have never been to NJ). I couldn’t expect that to happen because neither Sue nor my wife know about our communication on this site. You have contributed here for more than 4 years (6/27/2011), You have written of the up’s and downs. The elation and the angst. The acceptance and the denial. All of which when brought together has been, in your words, a benefit to your marriage and the sexuality of both you and Sue. Somehow I think it would be inspiring to know you both for an evening, a day, or a week end, just to absorb some of the open personality that you both must have that allows you to live this lifestyle without the degeneration and disaster that so often is written about in these pages.
BTW, Glad you were OK during the hurricane
Cheers, Harry

Clean-up

STB:
I suspect that it took more than last sunday to clean-up the yard and tree branches. Did you get any more "help" from Frank this Labor day weekend?
Could be interesting!!!
Is your power back on yet. I hear some area's were out a long time.

Cheers, Harry

Wow STB, that's amazing. And intense. Was Frank able to look you in the eye at all the next day, after fucking Sue all night long, or did he high tail it out of your house before you were up?

Soon,
I am also so glad you are back, Harry...great comment about Steve our hero! Steve, come on Frank must know that fucking Sue is OK with you; and that both you and Sue just haven't officially let him know. Don't you think?

Hey - sorry for the lapse - but we are still tending to post-hurricane stuff here and I spent the past 2 days or so working on installing one of the "Basement Watchdog" battery-operated sump-pumps just to be sure.

Anyway - you all asked some things that made me re-read what I wrote and I need to clarify some stuff.

First - I really was tired that night. Between the beer and the whole day working and such, plus, not sleeping well during the whole hurricane itself - I truly was beat. And I did honestly fall asleep not long after Sue went downstairs.

What I didn't share and should have - was that the commotion I'd heard was Franks apprehension. And what I didn't even know was that after I'd fallen asleep, that Sue actually had Frank follow her up to our bedroom to "prove" that I was truly out of it. And that is also why Sue was back in our room before I woke up to her shuffling around.

So - yes - the ruse is still going. I do believe that Frank was uncomfortable with me the next morning - but to be honest, I actually found it to be almost amusing at seeing how cautious and hesitant he was. I've come to enjoy knowing he's fucking Sue and to be honest, in some ways I wish it would finally come out that I know what's going on. We had some breakfast together - the 3 of us. Sue was still wearing her night-t-shirt (still with nothing underneath) and a robe over it (but we could still see her stiff nipples when she'd turn and the t-shirt would be more taut). I had on pretty much same as Frank - some flannel pants type of thing.

I had thought about finding an excuse to go out and maybe pick up some supplies or whatever - and give them time together if they wanted. But as the morning went by I started to tire of Frank being our 3rd wheel and I suspected that our daughter would be home soon (which she was). Frank helped me with a few more things around the yard and by about 2pm or so he was saying his goodbye's and he'd called Joanne to say he was coming over to check on the house in person (he didn't share with her that he'd spent the night at our house). And that was that.

After he'd left, I did tell Sue what I'd been thinking and at first she was sort of pissed that I hadn't followed-through - but later she agreed that maybe it was better, as she put it, "to leave some stuff for tomorrow". I will say that I knew that if I had, in fact, gone out, that Sue would have coaxed Frank into our bedroom with her - so in that sense, I'm also happy as - despite how erotic it may seem in one sense, I still have misgivings about them using our bed.

Harry - sorry for disappearing for a few weeks - but it was just a VERY hectic period both at work and at home. Fortunately it's passed, but I suspect that it's going to be a crazy fall..... If you are here in NJ, drop me a PM here and perhaps we can get together. Please remember though - as I always say - I only post the good stuff, not the arguments or the disagreements or the yelling matches that happen in every relationship - we are no different, but when I post here, I want this to be where I sort out the sexual stuff that really can't be discussed elsewhere (other than between Sue and I).

Our power here was out for 5 days - it came back on shortly on Thursday and then intermittently until Friday. But the generator sat at the ready until yesterday! But no, there was really no big work left to do - we hired someone to come in and clear the trees that still remained - and to remove the stumps too - cost me $900 but hopefully we'll get some back from our insurance company.

Cleaner - I can't say that Frank knows. I mean he must suspect - but Sue swears she hasn't said anything to him and, unless I somehow confront him about it, he can't "know" anything for sure. It's actually quite funny to be around him as I "play dumb" about things.

I will pause here to say that it is Tuesday night and despite the dreary weather outside, things are HOT here as Sue has already said that she "wants it" tonight. And, of course, she's also said that I'll "be waiting" again after tonight till Thursday - and she even joked "maybe till Friday?".

More as it happens.

Quote: ".....the commotion I'd heard was Franks apprehension. And what I didn't even know was that after I'd fallen asleep, that Sue actually had Frank follow her up to our bedroom to "prove" that I was truly out of it. And that is also why Sue was back in our room before I woke up to her shuffling around."

"So - yes - the ruse is still going. I do believe that Frank was uncomfortable with me the next morning - but to be honest, I actually found it to be almost amusing at seeing how cautious and hesitant he was. I've come to enjoy knowing he's fucking Sue and to be honest, in some ways I wish it would finally come out that I know what's going on. We had some breakfast together - the 3 of us. Sue was still wearing her night-t-shirt (still with nothing underneath) and a robe over it (but we could still see her stiff nipples when she'd turn and the t-shirt would be more taut). I had on pretty much same as Frank - some flannel pants type of thing."

Sooo! Frank must have been quite exhausted Monday morning. In spite of Sue's assurances and having gone 3 rounds with Sue, all the while worrying that that you might wake up to some "moan" or "Groan" from Sue [or] him all night. He must have been glad to leave and go home to some needed sleep Monday.
On the other hand "Cudos" to Frank to pull it off 3 times in your house while you are upstairs sleeping.
From Sue's earlier descriptions of Frank, he has made a lot of progress in stamina and is 'liking fucking Sue' so much that he's got 'balls' enough to 'get it up' 3 times right in your house. Shouldn't be long that when it's 'OUT' Frank will let you in on their fun. Maybe a '3way'??
As I said before, This experience should read really HOT if Sue included it in the "letter" she promised you.
Glad all is well there and you are prepared if the weather hits you again.
Carol & I have no friends or relatives in NJ, but would Give you a PM 'heads up' if we ever came your way. Actually the 'Nude Beaches' would be a big draw. As I have mentioned in the past, we do massage (including 'nude massage')
Cheers, Harry

Harry - I suspect 3x is maybe a bit of an exaggeration from Sue too. But hey, you never know, if it had been a few days... Whatever. Maybe it's that we had some really close time together this summer or whatever, but I am very at ease with this thing with Frank. He really is a nice guy and he and Sue seem to have obviously found a rhythm together. I will say though that our stairs are incredibly creaky - such that it is virtually impossible to sneak around unless you actually go outside from our deck and come back in through the garage. We actually joked about it when we moved in (and it's been true) that our kids can't sneak around easily.

I have told Sue that we should find a way to let Frank know that I'm okay with things. In response she's said some interesting things. One big one is that with Frank not knowing, she says it keeps him being careful and from being too pushy or demanding. She says that sometimes she'll make things up that I've said where she's had to make excuses or cover for their time together, she says he's always really really concerned (sure - he doesn't want to lose a good fuck!). She didn't come out and admit it, but I think she too likes the limits that the ruse makes her stick to.

The other thing that I now remember that I was going to mention is that Sue very much appreciated me telling her a bit more about my desires and she's said that knowing that, in a way, makes her more excited about her time with Frank, knowing that in a way, she's doing it for me.

That is also what led to her comment last night about maybe making me wait until Friday to have her. She teased me about it as we were in bed last night and damn - she could tell it turned me on by how it affected me while we were fucking. What really turned me on was when she said stuff about her maybe being "too tired" and how she'll still be "wet from him all night". She IS really starting to get to know how to push my buttons!!! I tried to hold off as long as possible and she knew it and waited herself until the end - just as I started to cum, she followed along. I could tell she'd cum as intensely as I had from how she felt under me as I rolled off of her. There was nothing that either of us needed to say at that moment as I just pulled her close. It was one of those-moments - when your actions and reactions say so much more than words.

She lay back and spread her legs and commented on "what a mess" I'd made and then jokingly, but seriously too, said I should clean it up. It was nothing new, I've been licking her pussy after I'd cum in it for ages now, but I'd say that most of the time I initiate it and that's what was a bit unusual - she asked for it. While I didn't get her off another time, she certainly enjoyed it until after a few minutes, she slipped out of my arms and off the bed into the bathroom.

I really didn't think too much about it until a few minutes went by and I heard the sink and then her brushing her teeth which is usually the last thing she does! I went over and opened the door and she was standing there, topless, but with a pair of panties on already!!!! She smiled as she saw me stare. I am sure she knew it turned me on to see her like that. When she finished and I'd done my business, we both got into bed and she cuddled over close to me and asked if I'd be okay "waiting till Friday". I asked her why and she said "dunno - maybe to turn you on - maybe it'll turn me on - we'll see....". I was speechless for a moment - lost in what she'd just said/asked... Until a minute later she asked me if I was okay and it still took me a moment to respond - and I stuttered out "okay". I honestly think it took me a few moments for what she'd said to register in my brain! It sounds crazy but in a way, I hope she does it and truly tells me to wait on Thursday evening. I want to see how I feel and respond when she says it. Its driving me crazy thinking about it already.

I will remind her that if she's so motivated, that another letter from her would also be a turn-on. She giggled and said she had to be in the right mood and have time to write something like that. I reminded her that with our daughter going back to school, that she should have time and she giggled again and said "okay, maybe".

Harry - you'd have fun on the beach - in the past I have seen someone with a massage table of sorts and someone giving out massages on the beach. Sue wasn't gutsy enough to let a stranger massage her. But unfortunately our weather has turned - such that summer is seemingly ending early - so perhaps put us on your calendar for 2012.

TTFN

Stb thanks for the update. It seems like the lady is fully in control of two men and loving it. As long as you are loving it too. I cannot wait to hear what transpires with her play with you between now and Friday. Enjoy.

She continued her, what is now normal, routine on these days. She came out of the bathroom after her shower this morning again with just a towel around her waist. She saw me smiling. And again, she spent time looking through her underwear before picking out a pair of panties and pulling them up under the towel. I took my shower while she stood at the mirror in just her panties doing her makeup or whatever. We have a glass-door in our shower (with some stripes - not totally clear glass) and I could see her - tits hanging there on display as the brushed her hair - such that when I got out of the shower my cock was visibly aroused. She giggled at me for a moment and then before she turned to go get dressed, she turned to me and asked me calmly if I was "going to be okay waiting till Friday?". I said "yeah". As we both got dressed and grabbed some coffee, before she left she asked me if it'd be okay if she "maybe stayed at Franks a bit later than usual" and whether I could handle dinner with my daughter. How could I say no.

So that's it - I'm working from home today and am now, after posting this, going to try to get some work done.

More later.