• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

End of summer

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Shidave - she was nearly as horny as I was when she got home.
Needless to say - what's the saying? A splendid time was had by all.
More over the weekend as I did say this morning that I was surprised at last night and she seemed to sort of imply that she wasn't sure that I was serious about everything.
I'm sure later will be interesting as she's already rubbing up against me while we're getting dinner into the oven and such.

Great Stb. I wish you a splendid weekend and look forward to your posted reports.

Hey all,

Well, it was a busy few days in more ways than one.

Since everyone here seems to think things are always so rosy here - thought I'd share that Sue and I had a bit of a tiff this past weekend - yes, related to Frank.

Sue raised the question of if she could spend the night at Franks. She said that she didn't have any specific date in mind and that she'd look to time it along with a night when our daughter would be sleeping over a friends house.

I know they slept (if you call it that) together for most of the night when Frank was here. But this is different. I hadn't really expected her to want this, at least not just yet with Frank. And it was the timing of when she came to me with this that led to me kinda getting pissed off about it.

Call me crazy but this is a big-step and while I knew they were getting very comfortable together, I don't know that I anticipated this just yet. I asked her what she was going to tell Frank about where I thought she was all night and she said that she'd "think of something" - but then she added that "it's more something that she said she wants to do at some point in the future" and not something this week or next week. I told her that I wasn't thrilled about that as, to me, it marks a big change in the dynamics of their relationship. She looked at me and said "you know it's going to happen sooner or later, right?".

Well that led to a big discussion about things again. Nothing unusual about that as we talk about this stuff all the time - but this time she came out and said that as a part of her relationship with Frank, that she did want to spend a night with him. I pushed her and she continued with what she's been saying all along - that she's really enjoying helping Frank to "grow" sexually and that she would like to one day give him the experience of waking up next to her after having her all night long.

I knew she was going to want this one day too - I mean I guess, it's only natural for her and him. I guess it was more of how she brought it up, and she later apologized for springing it on me the way she did, making it seem like it was going to be soon instead of just something she was thinking about (which does make me think/wonder if it might be something she - or he - wants sooner than later). I asked her if she's mentioned it to Frank and she said that he's long said that he wished she could spend the night. She looked at me and held me and told me that it's nothing at all for me to worry about and that it's no different than when she'd spent the night with Brad or Don. I was a bit uneasy about it for a while but she continued to talk it up to me and also continued to tell me all the other stuff - how much she loves me and how much fun she's having with all of this and on and on. She then asked me if there's anything she's done that's making me feel any differently about it this time than when she spent the night with Brad or Don. I told her that the only thing that seemed different to me was that she seemed to want it, maybe more than Frank, or at least want to initiate it (I know she says she's having fun getting Frank out of his shell). She then said something to me that made me pause for a moment. She said that she "wanted it back then too" and then she asked whether it still turned me on like it did back then? She held me again and told me that like everything else, if this was too much or whatever, that I needed to tell her.

Anyway - she had certainly disarmed me and I wasn't quite as apprehensive. Yet it kind of made me wonder why I'd reacted as I did. I mean she DID spend several nights with the other guys and it was all fine afterwards - and yet I'm still a bit uneasy about it this time. Maybe it's because it's Frank and not Brad or Don. That he's more of someone "real".

And I'm not sure how to say it so I'll say it here first and maybe see what everyone's response is. I openly confess, it did turn me on to think of Sue spending the night with Brad or Don. The whole intimacy of it did, and still does, turn me on. I genuinely like the feeling and arousal I get when I think of them waking together, showering and getting dressed - when I think to her sharing those moments with those guys, damn if my cock doesn't rise to the occasion! But I don't, yet, feel the same about Frank. I'm not sure that I want him waking up next to Sue and sharing those same moments. Thinking about it now, maybe that was my reason - that I don't know how to not sound hypocritical if I say that I don't want it - when this time, she wants it. I know she said she wanted it back then too - but I know it's different and that she just said that to make me feel better.

I guess this is what being a cuck is about though. I will say that despite the apprehensiveness - knowing it's something she wants to do is still an awesome turn-on.

Anyway - enough rambling. I guess for some people here this ranks up there with my apprehension about her using our bed. Quirks are just what they are, quirks....

Going to sleep together... and waking up together seems to cross the line from "fucking" to "Making Love". I would tread very carefully here, as she seems to be vert comfortable with Frank. Like him or not, he's fucking your wife, and he thinks you don't know about it. He's trying to get closer to her, and it sets off alarm bells if you ask me. I would tell her that she cannot spend the night with him until he knows that you know all about their trysts, and is willing to talk with you about it. I know that leaves off half of the excitement... but he really needs to know that you are comfortable with him fucking your wife...

Oh yeah, and get pictures!

Sleeping over

I may not be the first to express my trepidation for this request from Sue, but Let me first say that I share your “uneasy” feelings. It may not be the same as you feel right now, but I have a definite ‘sympathetic ‘apprehension” in my gut about this. Let me explain:
This is definitely not the “same” as when she ‘stayed over’ with Brad [or] with Don. The big difference is that both Brad and Don knew of the “arrangement” you and Sue had about all this. Brad was married, and when it got too ‘involved” between him and Sue, He ‘backed off’ and even left town for another job. With Don, It was pressure from him that brought about her staying all night with him. It was, in fact, his assumption of “ownership” that ended it for them.
Now enter Frank, and here is how it is very different. This has been an arrangement between you and Sue, which Frank has been ******* of from the beginning. I spoke in my last post about the ‘honesty’ you and Sue share being the difference between yours and other poster’s on this site. However that “honesty” has not been shared with Frank, and here is where the danger lies.
I strongly advise that before Frank and Sue spend the night together, wake up together & share a shower together in the morning, (a major step as you point out) that Frank be brought in on the knowledge of your “arrangement” with Sue. Your awareness and even encouragement of this triad that he has been unknowingly involved in.
Having just come out of an “unsatisfying” marriage, he is in a “rebound relationship” with Sue. Men of his age view a relationship of the kind he shares with Sue as an opportunity. In this case, an opportunity to take sue away from a husband that, in his thinking, is not “taking care of his wife sexually” (just as Joanne was not taking care of him) otherwise why would Sue want to have sex with him at all, and why would she want to share his bed all night.
If Frank were to ask Sue “does Steve know about us” what would she tell him? As you said in your last post, He is already concerned about what you know. Have you & Sue discussed what she should tell him if he asked her that question?

Obviously, I am very much advising caution here. I know you are confident about Sue, but you don’t know what Frank thinks in this regard and what he envisions as the future of his relationship with Sue at this point. I definitely believe that Frank must be “on board” before it comes to “sleeping over” Brad was, and Don was. Frank should be no different. Furthermore, if he is deceived into thinking it’s OK with Sue, but you don’t know about it, then when he finds out, and he will, Sue will loose him as a friend and lover.
I’m sure you will discuss this further with Sue. I hope I have provided some thought to ponder, however the decision is for you and Sue to work out.
All the best, Harry

Wow - I had thought I'd have more time to post again here but every time I started a longer-reply, I got interrupted.

Sue and I have talked about somehow making Frank aware that I know what's going on. She's given Frank excuses about what she's "told me" about where she is when she's with him, but she's agreeing with me that over time, it would be better if things came out into the open. One thing we've talked about is coming up with a way for it (them 2 together) to seem to happen naturally where I would have the opportunity to say to Frank "go for it". But we've also talked about how difficult it is to arrange for such circumstances as opposed to it just happening somehow.

Harry - thanks for your thoughts/views and somewhat agreement with my uneasiness. Needless to say, we are far from done talking about this before it happens.

I can say that despite the anxiety with the conversation we did have - the sex last night was explosive to say the least. She did tease me and also strongly hinted that she may likely tell me to "wait till Friday". I think I sort of gave it away with my response when she suggested it - she was on top of me and I KNOW she felt my cock throb inside her. I know it's crazy but I am excited about experiencing this with her - I all but confessed to her that I do want to know she's just come from seeing Frank and that I will wait till the next day to have her.

Anyway - she's about due home anytime now so I'm signing off now.

STB,
I can see where Harry and Canberra are coming from here but on this I have to swing the other way. They are right to point out the key difference is that Frank is officially ******* that you know anything. Personally, I think he might harbour suspicions but he may be well be conflicted to carry them through. He is on to a good thing after all. He also seems to be a nice guy who is less likely to try to steal away your wife, although he would probably make a bid if she came available officially, I suspect. Which of course she won't, but he doesn't know that.

I think your own conflict with this is simply time; it has been a while since this situation occurred before and you were apprehensive last time, although you were ok afterwards. Why should this be any different really ?

I think the potential for damage is actually with Frank. If he finds out that you know, he may well feel that he has been played and manipulated all along. This feeling can only be intensified if Sue has also spent the night with him as he is bound to see this as an escalation of his 'relationship' with her, however slight. He thinks he knows where he stands at the moment, and is probably still recovering from the ending of his relationship with his wife. Much as it goes against my voyeuristic desire to see how Frank finding out would pan out, I think the best outcome here is for Frank to find someone new and gently drop Sue without ever finding out the truth. That leaves his ego and also your friendship intact as he moves on. In future years, he may well ask whether or not you knew, that would be the time to come clean, I think.

In the meantime, you have come so far (no pun etc..), I see no other harm in going that little bit further.

Plus, I really want to read about it ...

Stb, I tend to lean with Harry on this. To Frank this is more than "just sex". He wants more and more of a relationship with Sue, and despite what Sue says there is the threat of her becoming closer to Frank in more ways than one.Sue may not realise it but she wants it for more than the sexual experience. I don't know the solution but beware!

I have been reading your posts for years now, and I completely agree with peakmb, Steve what you are feeling is again nothing more than cuckold angst, letting Sue determine the boundries with your input creates that feeling within. This is just the next step in their relationship, and yes it portends, the emotional involvement Sue has with Frank. To me that closer connection they feel is inevitable, and is part of the cuckold game the three of you are involved in.

Keep the lines of communication open with Sue, it is ok for her to want more of Frank, as long as your core relationship with Sue remains primary and secure which I sense it is. As for telling Frank, again I totally agree with peak, there is no way he will not feel used at this revelation, so keep that from him, save his feelings, and save the hurt that could come between Sue and Frank, as well as between you and Frank. Never tell, never let him find out, it strikes at the fundamentals of his relationship with Sue. For him to find out, he cannot feel any other way than their relationship was built on a lie.

BTW, I do not think of you as crazy, you are just feeling the angst that is inherent in this situation, very normal and natural. These are just my thoughts after sleeping on yesterday's posts, I got up early to respond, and I am very glad that peakmb made his comments, because I believe he is right on the money, and like him, I would like to read about it also... As well as read the letter Sue is going to be writing to you after Labor Day.... As well as hearing those brief interactions when you query Frank about how his love life is going, and he hesitantly responds, probably with a very sincere happy smile... LOL

All good comments but I think it would be wise to do what stb sId and throw frank a bone and say go for it. Makes everyone happy and frank none the wiser.

Sorry, but what is cost a lot?

Well, what I used to do (I'm graduated now - tear) is go to someone's house for a night or two and just have a blast. DVDs, food, fun - just a great time.

OR, which is what we did one year, we went camping. It was MAD craic altogether. We brought our tents, alcohol, food etc. Best time ever.

free video converter|download full version|free downloads

How to tell him

STB: I am encouraged that You and Sue have discussed letting Frank in on the ‘secret’. Again I think that is wise, and it would be far worse for him to ask Sue “does Steve know about us” and get another vague noncommittal answer that he will ultimately doubt. He has seen you two together, at your home for BBQ’s and playing in the pool. He know you have a good relationship. The only justification he could find is just what you and Sue have done: deceived him into believing that Sue wants ‘more’ than she is getting at home, and that she wants Frank to give it to her. For Frank, what it means is that Sue is having a clandestine affair with him. In ‘our culture’ it happens all the time. But when it comes to the point of slipping out of bed to go to him at night, and “sleeping over”, it naturally indicates to the average man that she wants more than just sex from him.
I stand by my position that it would be far better to let Frank know. The difficult part is HOW! I have a few suggestions: I have considered these as though I was in your shoes. I sincerely feel that this is a critical time for decision. If this falls apart because of dishonesty, I believe Sue will not participate in it again, and will blame you for it going bad.

1. Sue would tell Frank “You know Frank, Steve will find out about 'us' sooner or later. He needs to know before we get too involved. Steve & I love each other, but I am not sure how he will take it”. “let’s have a BBQ together and after a few beers, I will bring it up to him”. “I will make sure Steve knows I love him and It’s only sex between us and that nothing will change between Steve and I.” Once it’s out in the open, you can take it from there.
2. The Eskimo approach: You can invite Steve over for ‘the game’ BBQ, and beers. After the atmosphere is sufficiently ‘jolly’ You cam ask Frank, as you have before, “how ya doing in the sex department?”. Ignore his answer if it doesn’t include Sue and brag up how good Sue is in bed, then acknowledge your good friendship, call Sue to your side and after a passionate hug and kiss, tell Frank that: “we have decided that it’s not good for you to rely on your hand and Sue here has volunteered to help out”. “Don’t worry, It’s OK with me, Sue is not going to leave me, this is just to ‘tide you over’ till you find a nice woman of your own.”
3.The discovery: Invite Frank over for Monday night football and beers. At the end of the evening, point out that he shouldn’t be driving and he is welcome to stay over. (after all he’s done it before) Offer the guest room instead of the sofa. After an hr. or so, Sue can slip down and join him. (no problem, they have done it before) This time, you come in the patio door, to avoid the noisy stairs, and find them fucking with Sue on top and his face covered by her tit’s. Come into the room and have Sue suck your cock. It won’t be long before Frank realizes what’s happening. When he does, you both can explain your “arrangement”. Start from the beginning: the business trip, condoms and note. Even Brad, and point out that since Brad you both have been looking for someone and think Frank would be the one. You don’t even have to mention that you know anything that they have already done but it would be good to explain your “arrangement.”
4. Peak’s solution: After Sue & Frank have had a good fuck at his place, Sue can tell him. “You know, Frank, this is wonderful and I love it, but we just can’t let it go on forever.” “Steve will find out somehow, and that won’t be good for you & I, and for all of us as friends.” “Besides you need to move on, find a nice woman that you can have a serious relationship with.” “You know I love Steve and wont leave him, we can still get together, but you can never really have me for your own.” Now if Frank finds someone like Sue, You all can get together as a 4-some. Wouldn’t that be something to write about.

Harry - it's funny because last night Sue and I had some of this very discussion between ourselves. I brought it up with her because of what everyone here had posted up until early last night.

I doubted (and was correct) that we'd be having sex last night as I know Monday's are long-days and tough on Sue as she often will skip lunch and such to put in some extra time too. So, after our daughter finished her homework and was busy with something on Tivo - we each got a glass of wine and went up to the bedroom to watch the new version of "Two and a half men" (not bad - but I don't think it'll last).

If you saw the show then you'd know that Sue joked that she "liked the new character" and I knew she liked that he was prancing around naked... Anyway at a commercial I seized the sexy attitude and started to ask her what she was thinking about Frank and I told her that I wasn't thrilled with the mixed-message that she was sending him. Harry - you mentioned the same things that I said to her - that he's going to read more into what she's doing (and I even said "sneaking to his room" as an example too).

But so you know - I had already come up with a bit of a plan in my head which I think is more of a combination of #2 and #3. I'm thinking of inviting him over to catch a football game and we can get a good buzz on. And yes, I'm thinking I'd ask him about his luck with the ladies. But what I was thinking was somehow for me to say to him that he's someone I feel comfortable with and that I'd find a way to tell him that Sue and I were "talking about doing something new sex-wise". I'm thinking of telling him that she's pretty horny most of the time and that we've talked about inviting another guy into bed with her/us. But I'm thinking of playing it that I'd want to check with him whether he'd be into it before I would then discuss it with Sue and see what she thinks of him being our 3rd-wheel.

I'm thinking that if I play it right, that he'll think he's some of the reason that Sue's receptive to the idea and that he'll know she'll say okay to my idea. Lets face it - he's a nice guy, but he's definitely not a genius - I think it might work.

And, over the course of last night, that is what I shared with Sue. At first she didn't like the idea and thought that he might see through it, but when I made her see if from his position where he still doesn't know that I have any idea of what's going on, she thought it might work. She then surprised me and said that maybe I should show him some of the nudie pics of her and to play up the whole "she'll kill me if she knew I was showing you these" thing.

We did also talk about the pink-elephant in the room. What did she want from him? She was very candid and said that she would really love it if it all could somehow come out into the open. There was a pause at which I had to ask her "what?" and then she said something that I think I've known all along. She said that she can still let herself go so much more with another guy than with me. I know it - she said the same as I've said here many time and as I KNOW to be a fact - that when it's the 2 of us, that unless we're really relaxed or on-vacation - that she can't separate the whole family/life/mom/wife thing from the sex. She didn't say it but I know it's why she likes being naked with Frank and the others - I know it helps her shed the day-to-day and enjoy the moment. (I shouldn't say that I don't see it - but it usually takes most of a bottle of red-wine to get her there. )

She describes how she feels with Frank as almost a combination of Brad + Don. The warm emotional side of Brad (but she has told me that - except at the height of passion, that she's never told Frank she loves him) - and her own sexual desires that Don brought out in her. She said that she does enjoy knowing that I am so aroused at the things she does to me - and at that point she tickled me and said "including waiting till Friday this week....".

And that brings us up to tonight where she's already promised me that I'll be going to bed very happy later!

Sounds like a good plan Stb. Sue gets to keep Frank as her lover, you get to enjoy being cuckolded and Frank gets to enjoy Sue without false messages.

The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive

I'm Gratified

STB: I'm gratified that something I suggested was also what you were thinking. I guess we were having the same brain thoughts Monday night. I know I was awake 10-12pm. thinking of what I would write the next morning and didn't get any sleep till I got it written in my memory. I have breathed a big "sigh of relief" to hear that Sue agree's with the plan.
About Sue being more free to "let go" with another man. It is something that is written about here a lot, and I know, looking back, that my first wife cheated on me several times, yet I could hardly get her to "moan". Many of the women I knew during my "freedom" years were very horny and 'loud' with me, but when questioned, they were quiet & conservative with their Ex-Mates.
Even my current wife is so subdued in her response with me that I sometimes have to ask her if she had an orgasm, Yet I have seen her get visibly "turned-on" while getting a sensual massage from another man even while I am in the room. (She also blamed me for not stopping him when he got to personal and she realized that I was watching). It's not that I "don't have it" because I have also "turned-on" other women while their husband was present.

I think it's just the nature of the human female to not want to be thought of as a "slut" by her husband yet be able to "let go" with a 'lover' It is well written about in the book: Women's Infidelity by Michelle Langley I have the PDF if you are interested.
Cheers, Harold

Had a few moments before calling it a night.

Duke - nice quote. Are you a Springsteen fan by chance.
Everybody's out on the run tonight and there's no place left to hide.

But, I digress.

We were back in full panty-form this morning, but with the cooler nights, she's changing over to the occasional silky pajama pants now. Quite erotic to see the outline of her pussy through them. Even more erotic to think that Frank will get to enjoy her next. I think, after all of our talking, that I feel again, much more at ease with what's going on and - dare I say - enjoying thinking about them tomorrow.

We watched Leno's "Headlines" from Monday night before she went to bed. I told her I wanted to check on a few things for work so I'm now going to say goodnight here.

I know that my arousal that I feel tonight will turn to angst tomorrow night and then to intense desire by Friday night.

7am and she's already in the shower looking to get into work early today so she can spend the afternoon at Franks.

I'm eager to watch her "routine" in a few minutes...

I'm interested in what she tells Frank to "hold him off" the 'overnighter' till you can work out the details with her. I really like your interpretation of a couple of my idea's especially showing Frank her "nudie pixx".
BTW I saw the new episode of 2 1/2 men. I can see how Sue would have liked to be in the studio when it was taped.I didn't see it Monday night, I saw it by going on line and searching for a re-run of the episode. He stripped down far enough to see his 'pubic hair'. That's a new brazen level for 'evening TV'.
Personally, If I were you, I wouldn't be letting her keep me denied tonight, I would at least be down there having a taste just to see if I can 'change her mind'. But that is your 'fettish' to deal with, and if it's OK with you ... Go for it.
Cheers, Harry

Only have a minute here...

Yes, I am anxiously waiting till tomorrow. She knows that I want to experience this and she's giving me every turn-on there is. I came home to find her changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She didn't say anything - didn't have to - the look on her face and in her eyes told me how she'd spent the afternoon. But when i went upstairs myself to get changed, I found her clothes from today in a pile at the end of the bed and she'd changed her panties. I found the pair in the hamper still quite wet (and smelling quite a bit!!!!) from her afternoon. I had to leave the room before where she and my daughter were watching TV. i was daydreaming, staring over at them and all i could think about was her pussy still full of Franks cum and my hard-on started to show through my pants - she looked at me and gave me a look and then rolled her eyes towards our daughter and I realized it was a bit inappropriate for her to look over and see this bulge in my pants....

Still even now sitting in our office typing this, that she's just sitting around down there like that is such a turn-on. I wish I could get between her legs - but at the same time, I know how I'll feel by tomorrow evening and just how much I'll be wanting her.

Gotta run.

Users who are viewing this thread