• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Even More Hardcore Fucking 11.........................full

shit last night just like old times...I clicked on one of the few tumbler sites I have left.....tried a link...and it worked...I stayed up late last night because all the links were working...must have hit 6 or 7 sites...got well over 500 pics....then all of a sudden...nothing...no links worked....they must have something set up so they can turn off all the links when they want...no matter what I did or tried just couldn't move to another site......wish I hadn't deleted all those sites that didn't work anymore....who knows they might screw up and let me on again sometime...although I think a lot of tumbler sites are folding...clicked on a couple well known sites that were really full of pics and said no longer active......I heard a lot of it is moving to the "dark web"...not sure where that is or how it works....but understand it is not a very safe and secure place

Thank you for today's pics, especially 420/7. There is something about her that gets to me. I want to be that guy.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.png 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.png 10.jpg

The wedding rings show that the overwhelming majority of the sluts in today's pic are married. And I am sure they are not married to the guys in the pics. So hot. Thank you for finding and posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back