• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Even More Hardcore Fucking 11.........................full

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
101.jpg 102.jpg 103.jpg 104.jpg 105.jpg 106.jpg 107.jpg 108.jpg 109.jpg 110.jpg

Reactions: buds13
damn since I don't post much on Saturdays in the summer was going to try and post a bunch today....but after spending the day on that lake yesterday trying to fish...feel like I was in a pillow fight all week just flat wore out....need a short snooze and come back and post some more

zz2.jpg

Reactions: buds13
shit...surprised this folder was empty....forgot already posted earlier this morning

Great bod on the slut at 477/2. Thanks for showing her to me.

subhub174014 said:
thank you milfchaser
thanks toolman2c
thank you gatorrdw appreciate your comment...know the feeling my wife refuses to let me post anything of her...although I have a couple of times without her knowing....she is afraid someday the kids might come on here or elsewhere and see her.....who knows...as for your posting...sorry I just never get on this site...except to post so have missed your posts...where do you post on here?
thanks subchard

subhub, I have 2 threads that I started in the interracial extreme forum One is about my wife and a 2nd husband and the other about my step-daughter, if you research the title "you have to start somewhere" there is a number of postings about us. I don't know if you have looked at my profile but I do have several pictures of my first wife - you just can't see her face. The most of my postings are on the site "cuckolds forum". I don't like to advertise for other teams tho. GTR

thanks subhub. My wife has the same concerns about face pics, but she has let me post some more discrete ones as you know.

thank you LikesMMF
thanks gatorrdw I did check out your profile pics....from what I can see she looks like she could get all she wants
thank you subchard...I know I have posted a few of her before....she has a couple on tumbler somewhere found and posted and didn't know at the time was your wife...but with tumbler doing...??? whatever who knows where those pics are now

Users who are viewing this thread