• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Everyone at the Table Has Been with My Wife

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Tonight we are having dinner with three couples we know from the "swinging" lifestyle. I just realized that every guy that will be at the table has fucked my wife. In addition to making me feel a little funny, but not necessarily bad, I wonder if the three husbands know that they share a common experience? And, I wonder how my wife will deal with the situation if the conversation turns to who has fucked whom? Esp. with her favorite BF being one of the guys in attendence. Anyone ever have the same experience?

CuckoldMick

That's cool... but do you necessarily want to bring it up at a dinner party?

CuckoldMick,

That the 3 men coming your dinner party with their wives have all fucked your wife, as you described:

CuckoldMick said:
Tonight we are having dinner with three couples we know from the "swinging" lifestyle. I just realized that every guy that will be at the table has fucked my wife. In addition to making me feel a little funny, but not necessarily bad, I wonder if the three husbands know that they share this common experience. And, I wonder how my wife will deal with the situation if the conversation turns to who has fucked whom? Esp. with her favorite BF being one of the guys in attendence. .... —CuckoldMick

seems like something to be cautious about. It may be that one or more of these men would not welcome being "outed" in front of their wives and/or the others present. Before bringing up this subject at a dinner party of 8, I would suggest verifying with all participants they would be OK with a conversation of this nature and would find it desirable.

If all are in agreement, you and your wife should be prepared, of course, for the conversation leading to an orgy. (I assume if the two of you didn't have this in mind, you would not even be thinking along these lines.)

—Custer

CuckoldMick said:
Tonight we are having dinner with three couples we know from the "swinging" lifestyle. I just realized that every guy that will be at the table has fucked my wife. In addition to making me feel a little funny, but not necessarily bad, I wonder if the three husbands know that they share a common experience? And, I wonder how my wife will deal with the situation if the conversation turns to who has fucked whom? Esp. with her favorite BF being one of the guys in attendence. Anyone ever have the same experience?

CuckoldMick

=============

whew ;)

yes it has often happened to me. sometimes the wives know,other times they do not. Many times she disapears for a 15 minutes or so, when that happens I know what I am getting for desert. She always wears loose fitting hippie type skirts, easy quick acsess. Once I went to the kitchen sink to get something. When I glanced out the window I saw her on her knees sucking another guests cock. She didnt relize there was enough light in the yard for them to be seen. His wife was sitting at the kitchen table.I had to hustle outside and and ask her to stop before all hell broke lose.

In college, my ex-wife, she was my gf then, fucked the ok and better looking guys that lived there. Every time she was at the pool and the guys came out, everyone knew she was my little slut, and if they played their cards right she could be their slut as well.

There always seemed to be reasons they wanted her to follow them to their apts for a second...

Not exactly the same thing, but when I first started dating my lady, she had some friends over and I knew from previous conversations that she had fucked all three of them at one time or another.

In fact, I was the only one there who had not fucked her! Talk about a "funny" feeling! I really had to come to terms with that. She didn't want to fuck me at the time because she was good friends with my sister and was afraid of doing something that would jeopardize that friendship.

In the end, she wouldn't fuck them anymore once we had sex because she said they all had little dicks compared to mine, but yeah, I know how you feel.

we go for meals and nights out with one of her regular fuck buddys
and his wife . and she has no idea that her husband fucks my wife
it makes for intresting conversation when it turns to sex
because my wife and her talk about big cocks and she keeps telling her how big he is
and my wife just calls her a lucky bitch she is
she has never cottoned one that he fucks her regular

I once ended up at a company function and found myself on a table with 3 of the girls from the office and their husbands along with my wife. It was at that point that I ended up on nervous overdrive as I had slept with all of the woman at the table and none of them knew about the others (well except the other 3 knew I was married)

Made for a bit of a tense night.

I have often wondered how others felt about this

My situation is A little defferent in that my wife is just not sexual, and I took a lover/mistress, who I adore. Thinking back, I think one of the things I loved about my mistress is she never tried to make any pretensions about who/what she is. She has casually told me of her lovers and told me from the beginning she would always want/seek/do black lovers. I am white, she is black and I can honestly say she is the most down to earth honest female I have ever known. I held a company party, and of course I had to take my wife, my mistress invited the hottest attorney in the 5 county area.

No one ever says anything about the sick churning feeling in the pit of their stomach, or maybe I am the only one feeling it. Mistress and her "******" were the only non caucasian persons at the party/dinner/dance. I knew, she told me, her date/****** was fucking her often, but being the lady she is always did her best to please me, and said I was her number one.

Black women, are the strongest, and sexiest of all to me anyway, and let me tell you they keep their eye on the bouncing ball as Jerry Kramer advocated. The point of all of this is a cuck, expecially cuck, does not mind his woman receiving sexual pleasue from others, but does want her to come and sit on his face. She is bisexual, and so am I, monogomy is a forign concept.

The answer, for others to know is a very sharp two edged sword. Sex is one thing, trust, affection, understanding is a large piece of the pie.

Dinner for 12

CuckoldMick said:

CuckoldMick

It's been many years now since I had this exact experience, except the couples weren't swingers, where we had dinner for 5 other couples.

In our case I was the cuckold whose wife had been fucked by the other 5 men present and all of them since my wife had last let me ride her. I don't know how many of the wives knew their husbands had cuckolded me but at least one did for sure. All the guys knew that each and all of them had cuckolded me.

It was strange to look around the table and know there wasn't a man there who hadn't fucked my wife more recently than me.

Question 4julie

How did the other men at the table treat you, any snide, humiliating comments? Or were they nice, because the were hiding things from their wives, and lastly how did the other wives treat you and you wife. Or was everyone aware of the situation and cool with it.

Attachments

• 3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 552
  • 4135968390_995304a9a5_m.jpg
    4135968390_995304a9a5_m.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 415
  • expect.jpg
    expect.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 360
Dinner party

mimi27406 said:
How did the other men at the table treat you, any snide, humiliating comments? Or were they nice, because the were hiding things from their wives, and lastly how did the other wives treat you and you wife. Or was everyone aware of the situation and cool with it.

Well one of the guys was doing my wife on a regular basis, it was his wife I referred to when I said at least one of the wives knew I was a cuckold. No most of the guys never mentioned they had or were riding my wife, the wives never seemed any different with the exception of the long term affair one and with her I got to expereince how classic Cuckolds felt back when they were ****** to wear Cuckold horns.
At a party some time before that her husband and my wife, reappeared after being missing for some time and when they got back into the main party my wife in particular looked like she'd just had sex. I turned to the guy's wife, who also knew her husband was banging my wife on a weekly basis and asked her if she'd like to get revenge on them. She looked at me like I had two heads and asked me what would possess me to ask her to have sex with a guy whose wife didn't want him. She said of my own wife preferred to fuck HER husband then why would SHE settle for someone so much lower in the sexual food chain.
I really got to know how those classic Cuckolds felt and have never since asked a wife of a guy who is banging my wife to to reciprocate.

Mimi--- everyone at the table played it off pretty good, including me. Oh I forgot to tell you that our 18 year old daughter was also at the party--- and she “knows”. So I had another potential source of intrigue.

There were really only a few obvious tense moments. One occurred when Kristen and her favorite BF had me take a picture of them holding each other. Another happened when “sometimes only” BF made a subtle but pointed “nasty” comment about BF No. 1 in innuendo. And finally, after the party when Kristen and BF No. 1 could no longer hold off and made out in the parking lot in front of everyone.

But since I’m writing this morning this entire event brings up an issue that I have been wrestling with for some months. That is, that our daughter knows that her mother cuckolds me. And while she has never said a word to me about it, I have to wonder what she must think of me. I have deduced that she at least feels “sorry” for me sometimes--- because on date nights she is sometimes home and she will ask me if I need anything displaying a mothering manner. Anybody have any thoughts or experiences?

It does get complicated

CuckoldMick said:
Mimi--- everyone at the table played it off pretty good, including me. Oh I forgot to tell you that our 18 year old daughter was also at the party--- and she “knows”. So I had another potential source of intrigue.

There were really only a few obvious tense moments. One occurred when Kristen and her favorite BF had me take a picture of them holding each other. Another happened when “sometimes only” BF made a subtle but pointed “nasty” comment about BF No. 1 in innuendo. And finally, after the party when Kristen and BF No. 1 could no longer hold off and made out in the parking lot in front of everyone.

But since I’m writing this morning this entire event brings up an issue that I have been wrestling with for some months. That is, that our daughter knows that her mother cuckolds me. And while she has never said a word to me about it, I have to wonder what she must think of me. I have deduced that she at least feels “sorry” for me sometimes--- because on date nights she is sometimes home and she will ask me if I need anything displaying a mothering manner. Anybody have any thoughts or experiences?
It is part of the humilation of being a sissy. Now you obay both the mother and daughter

Attachments

• n_aCARCNF6V.jpg
    n_aCARCNF6V.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 361
Mimi--- Yes in very different by complementary ways. While Kristen cuckolds me as a hot wife (sexually), my daughter cuckolds me in a number of other ways--- such as getting me to do her housework for her, fix snacks and dinner for her and her friends, drive her here and there, give her money etc. Some of this is “normal” for a 19 year old--- but sometimes I just get the feeling that she treats me, well, like a cuckold…..I mean, shouldn't she be fixing me dinner??

A somewhat-parallel case that might be of interest to you...

CuckoldMick,

Regarding the question in your post of 28 Mar. '10:

CuckoldMick said:
.... This entire event brings up an issue I have been wrestling with for some months. That is, our daughter knows her mother cuckolds me. She has never said a word to me about it, but I wonder what she thinks of me. I have deduced she feels “sorry” for me sometimes (apparently), because on my wife's date nights she is sometimes home and asks me if I need anything, displaying a mothering manner. Anybody have any thoughts or experiences?

See the interesting thread by Fred ("ffred") of Germany, which begins here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/11114-living-cuckold-lifestyle-children-home.html

It involves how he and his wife (they have had a "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage for the past 10+ years) dealt with the problem of their daughter, an attractive young woman in her early twenties, becoming aware that her mother cuckolds her father (Fred) on a regular basis. Their daughter was initially critical of her mother, but also wanted to know much more about it. Not knowing how to handle it was the reason Fred wrote to this forum. Subsequently he and his wife adopted a strategy that worked out very well, as it turned out.

—Custer

Thanks Custer, I'll take a look at the thread.

Of course

CuckoldMick said:
Mimi--- Yes in very different by complementary ways. While Kristen cuckolds me as a hot wife (sexually), my daughter cuckolds me in a number of other ways--- such as getting me to do her housework for her, fix snacks and dinner for her and her friends, drive her here and there, give her money etc. Some of this is “normal” for a 19 year old--- but sometimes I just get the feeling that she treats me, well, like a cuckold…..I mean, shouldn't she be fixing me dinner??

No one, at least I, suggested you were having sex with your daughter, but once she knows she will intuitivitly take advangae and make you her servent.

Mimi--- Thanks for the message, no I did not take that anyone thought I was having sex with my daughter--- but you are correct, she certainly does make me her servent in numerous ways, especially doing housework that rightfully should be her responsbility. My question to myself is--- why do I let her do this to me? I think that I do it because I look at it as being the same as doing domestic chorses for Kristen. Hard to seperate the two. Once cuckolding is introduced into the a household I believe that the cuckold ends up serving all the females. Any thoughts?

I have learned that it is a "male-bonding" experience for men who have fucked the same women. There is just something about having had our cocks in the same cunt that makes an unbreakable connection among males.

I have, over the years, been very good friends with guys who have either fucked my wife before I married her, or who were fucking her at the time. And sometimes my wife did not even know of the connection, nor that I knew they had fucked her. When we would meet in public, there was always a silent exchange between him and me: Hey, don't forget! I've fucked your wife!" And I would silently signal back "I remember! I think about it all the time; how you've had your cock shoved up her cunt and shot your cum up into her hole!"

The ultimate experience which most of us wife-sharers aspire to, but which not too many get to have is, of course, to actually watch other men fuck our wives. But for most of us this is as close as we will get to that experience. Just to have one close friend that you know has taken his sexual pleasure from your own wife's naked body is a turn-on without compare.

Users who are viewing this thread