• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Everyone at the Table Has Been with My Wife

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date
"I have learned that it is a "male-bonding" experience for men who have fucked the same women. There is just something about having had our cocks in the same cunt that makes an unbreakable connection among males."

Don't know about bonding. Some years ago when I travelled for work, there was a problem with my hotel accomodation & I was in a starnge city with hotels full. My wife suggested that I stay with her old biyfriend who happened to live where I was to work. I had no choice so I did. He was very hospitable and we got on fine, but he would bring a woman home every night and bang the night away. Also they would be quite open about their intimacy. He seemed to want to tell me "This is what I did with your wife; this is how I made her cum"

CuckoldMick,

CuckoldMick said:
.... [My daughter] certainly does make me her servent in numerous ways, especially doing housework that rightfully should be her responsibility.

This is entirely appropriate. You are, in essence, assisting your wife with raising your daughter to become a successful cuckoldress and head of her household in her own right when she marries.

CuckoldMick said:
My question to myself is--- why do I let her do this to me? I think that I do it because I look at it as being the same as doing domestic chorses for Kristen. Hard to seperate the two.

It's interesting you view it in this way, but I would suggest that isn't quite right.

CuckoldMick said:
Once cuckolding is introduced into a household I believe the cuckold ends up serving all the females. Any thoughts?

Here, I think you have the right idea. In accepting that you are your wife's cuckold, and it is her right to date and fuck other men as she pleases, you have also accepted that it is your role to be the submissive partner in your marriage so your wife will be pleased with you, and not leave you for one of her lovers. Ergo, you do the housework and provide her with whatever additional support she needs.

If you were to do the housework for your wife, while demanding your daughter do "her share" of the housework for you because you are her father and the man of the house, that would be too confusing for (probably) two reasons. (1) It would conflict with your view of yourself and your role in your marriage; and (2) it would conflict with your daughters view of you, thus opening the possibility of her implying, or perhaps saying explicitly: "you are my mother's cuckold. Doing the housework and providing we women of the house with whatever other support we might need is *your* role."

Given your role in assisting with raising your daughter to become a successful cuckoldress like her mother (which is entirely appropriate, as noted above), a response of this nature from your daughter would be... well... awkward, at best. Thus, "as a cuckold, ending up serving all the females in your household" (as you put it) is the path of least resistance. Or so it seems to me.

—Custer

Yes, As the cuckold (or any guy) it should be your responsibility to serve both wife & daughter. Wait on them and give them whatever they want, So your daughter learns from "Her Dad" that this is how a guy should act. Then she'll find a nice submissive guy to marry and also know that it's OK to go out and find a True Stud too.

Custer/Tammy--- I can see the truth of what you say come to life right before my eyes. My daughter's BFs are all beta-type submissive "boys" that are "not in charge". And yes, Custer--- there's no way I could try to play the role of the directive father at this point--- and when I have tried to tell her what to do in insignificant matters, she is quick to put me in my place by treating me like the cuckold I am. Intellectually, it's facinating to see this play out in my life. Thanks for the good comments.

Yes, Let the Mother discipline, Defer to her in "All Matters" of chores, curfews, punishments, dress and over all deportment. "< insert daughters (pet) name here> listen to your mother, she always knows whats best"!! Should be the firmest words ever raised. Other than that it should only be " Yes or No" "< insert daughters (pet) name here> " GOOD LUCK!!

CuckoldMick,

CuckoldMick said:
Custer/Tammy--- I can see the truth of what you say come to life right before my eyes.

Cool... it feels good to be right, if only once in a while.

CuckoldMick said:
My daughter's BFs are all beta-type submissive "boys" who are "not in charge."

VERY good. It sounds like your daughter is learning well from her cuckoldress mother. Evidently she understands intuitively that taking macho, assertive boyfriends who expect to be "in charge" is a prescription for future (as well as present) trouble.

CuckoldMick said:
And yes, Custer--- there's no way I could try to play the role of the directive father at this point. When I have tried to tell [my daughter] what to do in insignificant matters, she is quick to put me in my place by treating me like the cuckold I am.

Excellent! Good for her. It also sounds like your daughter has learned from your responsiveness to her mother (your cuckoldress wife) being, in essence, head of her household.

CuckoldMick said:
Intellectually, it's facinating to see this play out in my life. Thanks for the good comments.

Yes, I would think it would be (and you're welcome).

—Custer

My Japanese experience.
I ahve been in post in Tokyo.
My wife (as many other women in the company) was the slut to many male employees. The difference with the female employees, was that she wasn't an employee herself, and that I was.
After the work, many of us were going having a sake an suki late evening hour to bars under the Train bridge. I then phoned my wife who arrived, then she went behind the curtains at the end of the small shop, and she was fucked by anyone, a real flood of cum. I usually licked most of it, while many stayed only to watch me end of the night performance, after which they often got a second round with her.
What was wonderful for her, was to have really a lot of friends, at any time. Most of them lived far away from the center and enjoyed her easy service, while she enjoyed really sex, also because contrary to me their cocks were not so large and not hurting her. Lot of sex with only pleasure. She often ask me whether I could get back in post there.
For me, I had also a lot of pleasure to watch her, to be easely with her at lunch time or in the evening and to watch and taste her pleasure and all the cum. To get all the men speaking about me and her to colleagues. To have service girls looking at me (some trying to console me), was also deliciously humiliating.
Interesting enough I got very nice bonuses at the end of each of the three fiscal years, the boss telling me with a smile that the bonus had been supported by all the board.
I got the support and the milk, my wife got the bones...

Users who are viewing this thread